Kingdom Hearts II Who else thought the ending bosses were TOO easy?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Zeroxys, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

When i first played KH2 I wasnt that high of a level when i went to enter the final fights in the game. Ithought i would get pummeled like i did in KH when i tried to fight the bosses the first time through and that it would take me at least an hour or so to beat them all AFTER i get the techniques down. But i went right through him with no issues, no continues, no raging no anything. Sephiroth only took me 2 tries and thats only cuz i had the ablility that when i was in critical hp i could chain combo forever on and couldnt end the battle :P. whereas in KH i fought for maybe 4-5 hours just on ansem and a good 3-4 hours on sephiroth. i was just wondering if anyone else thought the same?

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Sephiroth isn't technically a final boss. Aside from that, i totally agree with you. KHII bosses were kinda easier compared to the ones from KH. It took me so long to defeat Ansem, but it didn't take as long for me to defeat Xemnas. He was actually easier, despite having a more stylish fighting style.

3. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

His style was really cool, just not the diffcult to defend against, and Im not a pro-gamer by any means, but i am really good at KH games, but... i didnt even have to try, i even killed him without using the triangle button for reaction commands, aside from the last minute of fighting where he shoots his beams lol.

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, he fought kinda cool, but was way too easy to defeat. As compared to KH where Ansem,and his Guardian kept killing me without donald or goofy being there. Then there was the ship thing. It took me a while to beat that too, I hated those lasers they just made the battle longer, and one wrong move, then the lasers kill you. I hated that.

5. 61 No. B

None of the final bosses in any KH game are hard at all. I think the only final boss that I didn't beat on the first try was Xemnas' last form in KH2.
    Sephiroth isn't a final boss at all, and he's not that hard either.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

He was for me. I can't even begin to tell you how many times it took me to beat him in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II.

7. 61 No. B

He was challenging the first time in KH2, and somewhat in KH, but once you know what to do it's not too hard, his moves are very predictable.

8. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

How do you NOT consider him a final boss in KH? hes a secret boss, and easily one of the hardest bosses in the game. you need to play it exactly right or you will die in under 8 secs.

9. 61 No. B

It's not that I don't consider him a final boss, it's that he's not a final boss.

You said it yourself, he's a secret boss, and by virtue of being a secret boss he cannot be a final boss.
    A final boss is the last boss in the story. A secret boss is not a final boss for two reasons. 1) It's secret. Secret bosses don't have any bearing on the actual story of the game itself. They can be canon, but they are are not required to continue the flow of the story, and they do not disrupt the flow should they be played before the end. 2) Because they are secret, and thereby optional, they cannot be the final boss. Secret bosses are generally accessible before the end of the game, or after the game has been beaten. You can't have a final boss before the game is over, and you can't have a final boss after it has ended.

10. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Although also not technically the final boss, Young Xehanort still kicks my ass. I've actually been able to beat Julius with less stress than Young Xehanort; that guy is tough.

11. 61 No. B

He didn't give me any problems beyond the first try.
    I didn't understand what was going on with the time thing the first time I played, but I beat him the second time.

12. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

The kh2 bosses were pretty easy imo. The only time I ever had trouble with them was in Crit level 1.

13. Labrys King's Apprentice

I find Xemnas's final form to be of a challenge.
    He was rather stylish on that fighting, his Ariel sweep inflicted a great amount of damage. I was lucky enouph to defeat him

14. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

Nahh I didn't find any of the final bosses that difficult, but they weren't much of a challenge either. Though the final boss with Xemnas is a completely different story >.>

15. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Yeah.. by the end of the game you're so overpowered that the org isn't a problem.. you can finish all "The World that never was" in one sit, I think I had more problem beating Xaladim and Demiyx than the latter bosses. The things change its figure in FINAL MIX though all Data versions are insane D:!
    Sephiroth is the strongest boss in KH 2 (classic, not Final mix), When I played KH I i wasn't capable of deafting him :( I hope that I can do it in the 1.5 remix though, as I am more experienced player by now.

16. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

The only final boss in Kingdom Hearts that was hard for me was Ansem from the first game.. he was SO hard.

Xemnas was WAY too easy. He was a pushover. Demyx was more difficult. Lmao.

Marluxia and Ansem from re:CoM weren't that hard at all.

And Master Xehanort was kinda difficult at first in my opinion.

17. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Totally agree with everything you said except for Ansem. He's not that hard in my opinion.
    Take Mysterious Figure/Young Xehanort in BBS for example, he's an optional boss, yet his encounter is canon.

True. Between the Lingering Will in KHII:FM and Young Xehanort in BBS, who do you think is harder?

18. Sara Tea Drinker

The only one that really gave me problems was Xigbar, and even then he wasn't as hard as say: Riku/Ansem in KHI.

The reaction commands and of course Mickey helping you out made it easier. That and overall it just seemed like an easier game with no real strategy going into it compared to Kingdom Hearts I where you really had to think on how to beat the boss.

19. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I just can't beat Sephiroth in KH1 or KH2, I lost more than 10 time in Beginner mode in KH2, and still you beat him in 2 tries T_T
    And I don't find KH2 bosses so easy, I had A LOT of troubles with Sephiroth (never beat him as I said); Xaldin, Roxas, the absent silhouettes (I don't know how I beat Zexion, and I can beast Larxene and Lexaeus only by spamming Reflega, never beat Marluxia), genie Jafar (yes, genie Jafar -.-).
    And I think that Scar, the heartless boss that you fight in the second pride land visit, Saix, Demyx and the experiment were tough bosses
    [DOUBLEPOST=1384345908][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How can he be canon if you encounter him after finishing the story (and so Terra, Aqua and Ven have their own problems)?

20. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, Nomura said it himself during an interview.