Kingdom Hearts II Who else thought the ending bosses were TOO easy?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Zeroxys, Mar 14, 2013.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I don't know what Nomura said, but it just doesn't make sense

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The final boss was easy compared to KH1 final boss. With that said, it has a lot to do with the fact that Xemnas was just being xemnas, while Xehanorts heartless was this giant wielding a double sided souleater with beams shooting out all the while from time to time these bat heartless spawned....and for some reason wind kept pushing you back and forth... Xemnas was just....Xemnas. O_o

3. Antidote Façade

Nomura can literally pull anything out of his ass and make it canon, regardless of plotholes and inconsistencies.

Anyway, MF, etc were canon in the sense that they alluded to a presence that would be relevant in the next installments.

4. A Zebra Chaser

More specifically, I'm pretty sre Nomura siad the MF was canon, but the encounter was not, much like the Terra's Lingering Will

5. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

How come no one makes mention of Xion and Xehanort? Now those two are difficult bosses. Xion might not be as strong as Xehanort in BBS or his Heartless in KH I is but surely is a force to be reckoned with. Xemnas in KH2 is dead boring, especially while in his armour. The final segment of his batlle is good but the only thing i find slightly difficult is the laser attack during which you have to constantly press both triangle and x. Seriously it hurts!

6. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Honestly Xion, not that hard, MX I don't know never fought him, Ansem was nothing, riku/ansem ... HAHAHAHAHAHA, then Xemnas I was saddened with Xemnas I expected him to toss you around like a rag doll and for you to use reaciton commands to avoid damage (we all know what he does with building in 3D) but no ... I did like the life drain though.