Kingdom Hearts II Who Grew The Most?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by #1 DinestyX, Dec 16, 2007.

?

Who grew the most?

1. Sora

15 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Kiari

21 vote(s)
    19.6%
  3. Riku

71 vote(s)
    66.4%
  1. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I'd say that Riku matured the most out of them. In the first game, he was careless, a little greedy, and overconfident. By the second, he seemed to act as old as Ansem the Wise. Although, that could be a side effect of constantly being around him and being in Xehanort's body....

Physically, I'd say Kairi grew the most. Riku grew about the same as Sora in between games. Kairi went from looking and sounding ten to looking and sounding fifteen.

2. i love axel ^^ Traverse Town Homebody

I think Kairi cuz she's like way different but riku has changed alot too

3. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Ya even though Riku is supposed to be like 16....hes seems around the age of like 18.....although some of the voices sound like they didn't grow up lol....

4. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I know what you meen

5. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Hmm...I can't decide between Sora and Kairi. Sora's face changed to be slightly skinnier, while Kairi's face and hair grew longer. So I suppose those two had the most. XD​

6. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm gonna say Kairi on this one... they all were short midgets compared to them in the first game but in growth i would say kairis done the most "growing"

7. Kokoro Destiny Islands Resident

Uhm.. this on'e kinda hard:

Sora: his voice changed, he got a little taller, his face is lil' different, has more of a temper, and he became a bit stupider.

Kairi: her hair grew longer, she became taller, and uhm...she grew in other ways

Riku: his personality changed, he became taller.

I'd say.. maybe Sora? Or Riku.
    Kairi pretty much stayed the same.

8. I think all of them grew due to the better KH2 graphics and style, plus, they all managed to appear their age, finally, they don't look like little kids anymore. So it is difficult to decide. If this was a question in character, Riku would've won, since he had fought a lot inside him, not only darkness, but what derived from it, but physically....

Sora changed dramatically, that's for sure, if you put a comparison picture of KH1 and KH2, is wow. Kairi just grew longer hair and more of a figure, and as most of KH2's graphics, more defined. So did Riku, grew longer hair, but he was always taller than the two, not much change, except clothes (no more air balloon pants).

I'd say....SORA, in the physical aspect.

9. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Riku, longer hair and a lot taller. He's gotten more mature too.

10. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

kairi, even though she isnt much taller she grew a lot in other places

11. Repliku Chaser

I'd say Riku grew the most inches considering he may have been only a few inches taller than Sora at first, but even as Sora and Kairi grew, Riku was instead around 6 inches taller than them both. He also was the one who mentally matured the most and did a lot of things that he never brought up to bother to be accounted for.

Kairi would be 2nd on my list. She and Sora grew as appropriate their ages and all but both are going to be average height and you can tell Riku is just going to be really tall and built. Kairi though had a year of time without the two boys to think through things and seeing her actually say she didn't want to get left behind and she did something in KH2 was showing she had grown mentally and was taking charge of her life. Now if she can just stop getting kidnapped so much, it'd be nice...also learn to run, not prance!

Sora I would say grew the least amount mentally, though physically it was clear he had grown a few inches. He had a year of rest and so he lacked in that time of development, so in quite a few ways he was still that 14 year old kid, even though he was 15. He had matured 'some' though from his experiences of KH and CoM but it was not as much nearly as Riku had, and he still was rather oblivious to things and approaching things through his child-like manner.

12. key dragon One with the keyblade

In regards to body change, I'd say Kairi. Her hair's changed, her body (particularly the upper area:D) changed, plus her clothes changed.

Sora and Riku still sorta look the same physically.

13. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I think Kairi. She's more, whatever then in the first game.

14. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well her body has gotten "bigger" in some areas.:D

15. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    Riku grew the most, in height, in strength (both battle and heart-wise), and I also think in personality. He's gotten more mature by a lot in my honest opinion.

16. KingdomHeartsMovie Destiny Islands Resident

For me, it would have to be Riku, especially physically. He's gotten taller and looks more mature. His personality has also taken a turn and he has learnt the most lessons out of the trio. Let's face it, Riku has had to go through the most.

Then Sora would come next. He also looks older and more mature, but he is still the same Sora we all know and love.

Then Kairi. Yeah, she changed, but the other two made bigger changes.

17. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I honestly don't see how Sora realy changed. sure he is a little taller and nolonger has pupy eyes but he still looks the same and to be honest...he still has his crazy little ways of dealing with everything. he's still a bit...how do I put this...childish

18. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Riku Grew the most....

19. Gwen Farewell.

Physically, I think Sora.

But mentally, I think Riku, after all he had to go through With the organizaion/Roxas/Xehanort

20. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Im gonna say RIku for this one.

He seemed more mature.