Kingdom Hearts II Who Grew The Most?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by #1 DinestyX, Dec 16, 2007.

?

Who grew the most?

1. Sora

15 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Kiari

21 vote(s)
    19.6%
  3. Riku

71 vote(s)
    66.4%
  1. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I'm gonna go with Riku.
    He's grown in everything; Physical and Mental!
    He's grown and he's tall!!!! ^-^ I mean... Like... TALLLLLLLL!!! O.O;;
    But he's had to go through so much with his experiences, and he's more mature. Like Repliku said down a couple posts, he's done things that he never brought up to bother to be accounted for.

2. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah her upper area has gotten bigger rofl.
    my vote is kiari, she does seem a little more mature, but she can't learn to stay in place rofl

3. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

yah she thinks she rulls the world cuz she got a frilly flower power blade

4. Stardust Chaser

Personality-wise, Riku. He went from selfish, cocky, and impulsive in KH1 to wise and sorry for his past actions in KH2. However, physically, I'm thinking Kairi grew the most...I mean, her entire look seemed to change in just a year o.O; I suppose that's videogames for ya, though.

5. Amber PLUR

I think Kairi and Riku. I remember when I saw Kairi I was like "Woah she grew a lot in one year!" and same thing for Riku. Sora didn't really grow much at all....

6. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

Mentally, Riku changed the most. He does seem more mature. Physically, Sora grew the most, then Kairi, who isn't as... blah as she was in KH.

7. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, Kairi got a whole hell lot sexier but that is not what matters, Sora seemed kinda more stupid infact XD Riku totally won this hands down

8. celeborn81 Destiny Islands Resident

Riku, hands down. That boy has had to go through some stuff that most adults would never go through! He started out as slightly jealous and easily led by those who know how to do that (i.e. Maleficent) and a little bit arrogant; then he became afraid of himself, 'cause of all the darkness and stuff; and then he finally decided to accept that part of himself, because he knew it wasn't really that evil. In the end, he turned out to become a really decent kind of guy. He seems a bit smarter than Ansem the Wise anyway. *rolls eyes* Any girl that ends up with him would be very lucky.

Kairi may have grown a little bit, although I didn't get to see much of that. (Her always being kidnapped and whatnot.) Personally I kinda liked her better in the first game. Behind that kind of giggly, annoying exterior (which is what I saw until about Hollow Bastion), there was a stubborn, forceful personality. Although it was only half-formed, and only began to show after she woke up and Sora became a Heartless, I liked that about her. But she got kind of mellow during KH2. More passive really. And a LOT girlier. I get the idea that the old Kairi would've at least made a joking remark about her Keyblade being so frilly. And I do NOT want to think about Kairi's sad excuse for trying to escape from Axel in Twilight Town. Seriously girl, if you don't want to go with him, do something! Bite him or something.

Sora.... Well, nothing happened there. He may have grown physically, but nothing much grew in his head. True, he spent a year completely out of it, but apparently, he also managed to forget his manners in that span of time. Personally, I liked him better when he had the puppy eyes. Now his eyes look kinda....beady. And he was sometimes a real ***. At least in the KH1, the naive little remarks he made were in a way cute, and forgiveable.

9. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I agrea with you on Riku all the way!

I never realy like Kiari

I know! Sora's pupy eyes where so cute and he was such an inesint little kid!

10. key dragon One with the keyblade

Imagine her in KH3.

11. Spike H E R O

Well, physically and maturity-wise, Riku pretty much grew the most out of the three. Sora's I.Q. has actually depreciated since the first game. As for Kairi, well, not as much as Riku.

12. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Riku definitely grew (looks-wise) the most. He looks so much different from how he looked in the first game that it's almost hard to believe he's the same person. Kairi looks kind of different but you can definitely tell it's her. Sora grew, but he's easily identifiable, so he comes in last for me in that department.

13. GenesisRebirth Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku grew the most during that one year!
    At first I didn't recognise him, then I realised only from his hair!

14. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

Riku grew so tall he could be a street light! or a monkey!:stupid:

15. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Let's review, shall we?

Riku: Accepted darkness, wielded darkness, got possessed by darkness, fought the darkness, accepted the darkness, became the darkness, and finally balances both darkness and light within his heart. He didn't have his memories tampered with. In fact, he basically suffered throughout the entire series.

I mean, it was his fault for accepting the darkness in the first place, but going through all of that only allowed him to realize his calling in life.

Kairi: Typical damsel in distress. Grew her hair out and has a nice...er...rack. :sweat: She now has a killer body that would look great in a mini-skirt. Heck, even Hayden was jealous of her body! And Kairi probably would've said something about the flowery Keyblade except for two things:

1.) She was glad to be able to wield a weapon at all. ("No wooden swords for me!")

2.) Nomura wanted to put that "This time, I'll fight" quote from DD:ASAS somewhere in the game and that seemed like the perfect place to put it at the time.

Sora: What'd you expect? He's the Hero of Light, the Keyblade's chosen one, the Keybearer, the "junior hero", the total sap...

He had his memories messed with for crying out loud! And then he had to sleep for a year. Which means that any personality growth he had during Chain of Memories was thrown out the window!

In other words, he was now a fifteen year-old in a sixteen year old body. And you're expecting him to actually have changed?

And the only reason that he seems more downgraded than before is because Namine didn't put Sora's memories "exactly" the way they were. He had missed a whole year of his life! Of course he'd be traumatized by that realization!

16. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

I think it was Kairi and Riku who grew the most... Riku is like... a foot taller than Sora now and Kairi's hair is longer... and she's much taller than she was... Sora didn't seem to change at all... I thought he was still the same.... when I first started the second game I didn't even know that a year had passed...

17. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Riku grew the most.

18. AlexisNobodyXV Destiny Islands Resident

I really think they all did in a way. Sora got stronger, Kairi got stronger. But Riku grew most of all.

19. RikuSoraRoxasAnsem Moogle Assistant

Riku. Helping Sora is the one thing to proppel him to being the best character. And he looked frikin sweet in the organization robe.

20. key dragon One with the keyblade

Riku: I agree with you there.

Kairi: My friends were a LITTLE bit freaked about her rack size.

Sora: Meh, he became pretty sarcastic in KH2 (see Agrabah: Second Visit) and more direct (TWTNW).