Kingdom Hearts II Who Grew The Most?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by #1 DinestyX, Dec 16, 2007.

?

Who grew the most?

1. Sora

15 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Kiari

21 vote(s)
    19.6%
  3. Riku

71 vote(s)
    66.4%
  1. Rockin Roxas Traverse Town Homebody

Riku i suppose.

2. celeborn81 Destiny Islands Resident

I really think they should have saved the sarcasm for Donald's character development... Seeing as there was none, they would have done well with that. -_-

3. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well Sora did seem to have a big personality change during the game.

You still have to agree that Kairi did get a pretty big rack at this point.

4. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I have to agree definatly Riku.

5. Old Roman the XXXVII Moogle Assistant

i say it would be Sora :)

6. xXKizunaKeiXx Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku. Definitely Riku. Kairi grew... um. a bigger chest, and longer hair. And Sora just grew a bit, not all that much. But I mean, I would HOPE he grew in a year or so.

7. Godlas Traverse Town Homebody

True. Soras just a dum **** X] [no offence to you sora fans]

8. The_Fire_Of_Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

too..........hard............(phant)...........to........................decide. (between kairi and riku of course.) well i vote Kairi.

9. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

To me its Sora because I hear by the voice. :P

10. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

As to height: Riku
    Appearance: Kairi
    Cuteness: Sora!
    Personality: Sora

I kinda think that Sora grew up the most in all.

11. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well it depends on the perspective:

Size: Riku and Kairi (her chest).

Personality: Riku and Kairi (I think).

Voice: Sora.

12. Tpk123898 Twilight Town Denizen

Riku is OD tall.

I mean look at him he was like a couple of inches taller than sora in the first game but now even though soras tall riku is taller

Nuff Said

13. TwilightDragons Merlin's Housekeeper

'Who Grew The Most?' Our thoughts...

Dragons: I think Sora grew the most. He's taller, stronger, and more mature then the first game. He's a teenager instead of this little kid, and that makes a world of difference. Instead of a 12-year-old (I'm guessing that's his age) searching for his friends, he's a teenager (15?) on a mission. He has a duty, and he understands that.
    In KH1, Sora called Donald & Goofy his friends. In KH2, Sora actually... Acted like a friend. (Of course, that could be blamed on advances in technology.)
    Yes, Riku changed in appearance, but he couldn't be more mature than in KH1. If anything, he learned that destroying what your friends fight for, doesn't improve your relationships. ^-^

Twilight: I agree with Dragons but, Kairi also has progressed. You see she was a deep hearted person before, but her heart deepened as well. She understands that the one she loves is fighting for the worlds, but she wishes he was there with her. She backs him up and wishes she could help.
    Sora's heart also deepened, he wants to be with Kairi but understands he can't. He has progressed greatly mently. He's much smarter. He shows that he cares when someone needs help, not to mention needs saving. (I think 'helping'and 'saving' are two different things) Not to mention he got better cloths.

14. raglflagl Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually, I think it was Kairi who grew the most. Her appearance and not to mention her personality grew alot more. Mainly because she wasn't able to help in Kingdom hearts but now after that, she knew that she wanted to help both Sora and Riku, not to mention right before she said that she was apart before, but now, she wants to be together and help them defeat Xemnas. That should explain it, if not then I don't know ^^;.

If it's mostly appearance, then Riku actually, but yeah pretty much obvious to why.