Kingdom Hearts II who hates donald and goofy?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by awsomonium, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finale Wannabe Nobody

yeh, one thing is they are an embarrassment, noone wants to walk around with a duck and a dog. its weird, and they're weak too

2. ultima_sora Traverse Town Homebody

they're ok but fighting wise....what..the..helll
    they suck so bad (no offense)
    when donald runs out of mp he just runs around the place doing nothing
    goofy just runs around too and when he uses an ability it just misses the target
    they die the second they get hit
    donald doesn't heal me when im about to die
    and they're super weak
    i honesty dont know what the point of them is (besides for the story)
    they're only good for drives -.-
    and yeah as said, they're an embarassment. who wants to me walking around with a duck and a dog?

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I don't hate 'em. I thought they were more a pain in the toosh on a regular basis. They died a lot n' used postions mainly on 'emselves when i needed it. xD I wished i could take Riku with me in to other worlds. That would've been awesome.

4. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Gotta hate Donald and Goofy! They are the two people who kept Sora from finding out about Roxas. They were necessary in the game though. Who else would have the info kept back from you when you wanted to find out stuff about the game? (KH-Vids)

5. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Since they have been around for a long time and their designs have changed over the year to make them more realistic instead of beady eyed and having dynamic facial feautures that display their personality. I can't imagine Donald or Goofy ever being taken out of the main cast of disney characters

6. wareya Destiny Islands Resident

They made Goofy to smart, Donald too useless, and they ended up getting in the way in battle so I permanently disabled them.

I liked in KH1 how I made them fight all my boss battles in low-level plays.

7. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

They totally get in the way with the Demyx fight,if you have auto limit.It is hard as **** to use wild dance.I use no party most of the game,kinda.Or I could just take off the auto limit.Which I did.

8. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

Donald and Goofy are great!!

I don't find them any problem in battle. Since you can customize how they act in battle (potions, attack types etc.) in KH1 & 2, I can make them work with Sora the way I want to. And that way they do help. Donald's cure helped a lot in KH1, and the both of them have been good offensive backup in boss fights with massive health bars.

The characters in KH1/2 don't seem to think Goofy and Donald look weird. People from everywhere accept them straight away, because there are so many kinds of people, of all shapes and sizes, on all the worlds. They don't look too silly, well maybe they do a bit, but they make great friends for Sora because he can have fun with them. And they don't annoy me in most cutscenes, because they're funny, likeable companions.

Hopefully they're both Sora's in-battle allies in KH3, but next time with new outfits. And hopefully they keep they're quirky personalities, is they were darker they just wouldn't be Donald and Goofy.

9. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I liked them. Goofy and Donald made the game for me.
    They had more personality that Sora did, that's for sure, and they made it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more entertaining.

10. JustRob Traverse Town Homebody

I like them, but Goofy's voice can get annoying if you aren't used to it. I like them though, they live up to their reputation. (Donald being a greedy hotheaded guy and Goofy being a clumsy but pure hearted guy).

I loved Donald's Atlantica form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.