Kingdom Hearts II Who hates Riku

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Hakurei Reimu, May 5, 2008.

?

Who hates Riku

1. I do

13 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. I don't

142 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. the cake is a lie

48 vote(s)
    23.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kites Chaser

I could never hate Riku DX He's too awesome. I actually like Riku more than I do Sora. He was troubled and much less naive and in the end came back and knew what needed to be done. I love Riku <3

2. .:BookWorm:. Destiny Islands Resident

I'll be honest, in the first game, I hated him, but in the 2nd game I started getthing seconds thoughts and started thinking he was pretty cool. O_-

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Baka, Baka, BAKA!!!!! Best word ever! back on topic now.... Riku is awesome!

same here!

4. KingSimba01 Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku is the best.freaking.character.in.the.game.

Riku > Sora ;)

5. SA5UK3 Twilight Town Denizen

R u joking? Who in their right mind would hate Riku. He's the coolest character in the Kingdom Hearts series!

6. Mike Chaser

I can't see why anyone would hate Riku.
    Anyway, I don't hate Riku. xD

7. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i hate KH1 Riku, he was cocky, bratty and dark. at least KH2 riku improved...

8. SA5UK3 Twilight Town Denizen

Riku ownz!!! No one play, when he has the blindfold he is the best!

9. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

I do!!!!! xDDDD i mean, the darkness is awesome and all but i don't like HIM. he seems like a jerk and he hurts Sora's feelings and Roxas, and a little bit of Xion. and i mean, come on, they over did it in KH2. he got like 3 feet taller!!!! what's with that?!!!!!!

EDIT: please, i've already gotten de-repped twice for hating Riku so don't do it

2nd EDIT:
    i completely agree
    he was over confident and cocky :\

10. Sonntam Merlin's Housekeeper

Were did THAT come from? I'm pretty sure Riku told only the positive stuff to Xion, like: 'Kairi is really cool, man. Sora loves her, she looks awesome and you'll be really happy once you join her.'
    How could he have hurt her feelings with THAT?

And the first to hurt someone's feelings was Sora. He DID replace Riku with Donald and Goofy and gave a **** when Riku suddenly disappeared. Dunno how you would feel, but I would be really hurt and pissed of.
    Riku was too and went acting all like he didn't care about Sora. It's logical.

And Riku felt sorry for Roxas, wanted to make him go to sea, have fun. And Riku captured Roxas only because it was the best thing for Sora (and in the end for Roxas too).

Uhmmm, isn't it natural that boys have a sudden growth spurt? And someone at the forum had an idea, that it was kind of Ansem's fault. Which means, while Ansem and Riku were struggling, Riku's body responded to it with making Riku looking more like Ansem, being taller, for instance.

11. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Riku is amazing and i chose the third option!

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

Holy smoley, "Who hates Riku?" D8... They make him the most awesomey character in the video game! Hence why they gave him buff muscles and Sora skinny ones. >>
    <<

ANYWHO! No, I don't hate Riku. Sure, he was a puppet of Darkness for a while, but he still proved that he could change that. Which makes him an aweomse character.

13. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

He's on 5 of my top 5 favourite characters :)
    I like Donald and Sora better, bash me.

14. Nuff' Said Banned

riku is the smartest musclehead i've seen. he's also stronger than sora. remember at land of dragons sora said no one could beat riku

15. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

you guys who hate riku stink. I mean how could you hate him, he isn't even annoying. He's really quiet and mature unlike Sora who all kiddish. Even Phil the goat thinks so XD. Riku is rotally cool, Plus if it weren't for him Sora would be history like at the final KH2 battle where Xemnas nearly removed his heart...which was actually a random move.

Overall Riku's The BEST!!! You guys just don't look at his true being deep down.

That's pretty messed up. Even when he went over to darkness to save kairi, and turned into Ansem form to retrieve Sora. You see Sora goofing off in Disney worlds. Riku can't even have time for himself because he is too busy caring for his best friends. Always putting them before himself. " RIKU FORGIVE THEM."

Yeah. Well I don't exactly hate him but he's getting pretty annoying.

WHAT!! Uh Hello, he only captured Roxas to see SORA. DUH, DUH, DUH, DUH, DUHHHHHHH!!

16. Dark Link Banned

yeah riku is awesome, Go Riku!!!!!!!!!!

17. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I will tell you guys my opinion of Riku....

I didn't like him in KH1 cause even though he was tricked by Maleficent that Sora abandoned him. He still shouldn't have believed her to begin with since he's been friends since they were babies. Also I lost even more respect for him when he said "Go play hero with this." And handed the Key sword. However I began to like him a little better since after he and Sora closed the door to Kingdom Hearts. And him trying to wake up Sora since he was asleep in that pod. I felt sorry for him when Xehanort's Heartless wanted to use him again.

18. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

imo, I don't hate him, even if he was tricked. I just think the darkness tempted him into becoming twisted like that, like when he told sora to go play hero, and allowed himself for ansem (or Xehanort's Heartless, w/e) to corrupt him in KH1.

So yeah, I don't hate him.

19. Ayaka Child of Beauty Merlin's Housekeeper

I love him. He like the best. And he has the most beautiful eyes. (did I just say that out loud?)

20. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

i ♥ riku!!!! =] whoever doesnt can die in a freaking ditch!!! he is soooo hot in kh2 =] hehe, and anyway, ya. =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.