Kingdom Hearts II Who is better Riku or Sora?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ♥AL90♥, Jun 18, 2007.

?

Who is better Riku or Sora?

1. Riku's awesome!

46.0%
  2. Sora! Totally

54.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I changed my mind.I think Riku is better than Sora because he killed off less Organization members,is hot and not a ******.I also like his VA and his keyblade kicks *insert bad word here*

2. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

Wait, the game clearly states that Sora is stronger. He still HAS to beat Riku, alone, and without magical steroids (as in, all of Xehanort's heartless' power and his combined) at least once. Yes, Sora has a stronger heart and will, and that is what makes a person truly strong (at least in the Kingdom Hearts world), not how many goddamn weights you lift. Riku is emotionally WEAK. Sora made one of the rare smart decisions in life and chose strength in numbers and in friends, and in the end he prevailed. Riku turned to darkness, failed, had to battle his way through his personal darkness, and then found that, in KH2, he's not even as strong as Sora anyway.

3. Enigmatic Soldier Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora is cool, but Riku is better. Riku looks awesome with his blindfold on. Also Way to the Dawn looks cool. Can't beat the power of darkness.

4. sephiroth29 Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree Sora has better keyblades, better at magic, has forms, and has ariel/combo attacks.:D

5. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Sora has strong magic, blah, blah, blah. Let me ask all you Sora fans out there something; Would Sora be able to win a single battle if he didn't have the Cure spell? Because even at the max level, I found that fighting just about any high level boss, you need to use cure at lest once. (And fights like Sephiroth, Saix, Xaldin, Xigbad, Xemnas, and Terra you wold have to use Cure about a dozen times.)

Now lets look at the fact that, untill TWTNW, Riku didn't have any cure spell, and he was still able to win a battle against Vexen, #5, Zexion, Riku clone, and "Ansem." Now just ask your self, would Sora have been able to do that?

6. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

I love both of the boys and I even prefer Riku, but Sora is better.

Just barely.

7. tooted Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora 'cause he gets the chicks...lol

Plus he doesn't show off his belly button.
    And he doesn't have that hole EMO look...(not a big fan)

Plus I think he's cute.:p

8. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I picked Sora because of one very true fact.

He always defeats everyone in the end.

But in the sense of who's "cooler", then Riku.

9. Cody Chaser

Riku- He's pretty badass.

10. Dracoslythe Destiny Islands Resident

Never thought about that. Good point. Not once in KH1 did you ever see Riku heal himself or use an item on himself. But yet Sora has to heal in order to survive? Hmmm.... that's interesting.

In KH:COM he did heal but only with Mickey. Not to mention it only restored about 15% of his health AND there was a limit.

In KH2 it was almost the same way until TWTNW. Which was at the end of the game and it didn't matter because he was battling WITH Sora anyway...

11. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    Peoples. In any video game the main character can and always will defeat the opponent, because no matter how beat up they get they always come BACK to life. The enemy on some ocaions may come back to life though. But they will be defeated by the main character once again.

That's fancy talk for:

Sora will always be better than Riku!

Sure he has weak points (like his brain) but hey doesn't everyone have them.

12. Tootsie coquí

I'll go with Sora.
    He's the hero of the story and after all he did for Kairi AND Riku.

13. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

I second that!
    I picked Sora because of his abilities, his 15 year old voice, AND the fact that he looks better than Riku does!

Riku looks weird when he takes off the blindfold...

14. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

Wait, Riku does have a heal spell. And anyway, that's a pathetic excuse. Sora learned a cure spell which he could (apparently) use with more repetition than Riku. For example, if two people agree to a swimming race where they can use any style that they like, and one uses freestyle while the other uses breaststroke, the guy that used breaststroke can't complain to the guy who used freestyle (who won) that it wasn't fair. It's just that the guy that used freestyle learned freestyle, a naturally faster style of swimming, and just because the guy who used breaststroke never learned how to swim freestyle, that's not unfair, is it?

15. dh779 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes Riku has a cure spell, but he never uses it untill the World That Never Was. And I know it might not be a very good excuse, but I was just bringing up the fact that while Sora and Riku are on just about the same level of skills as far as fighting goes, Sora appears to be stronger becuase he can use a cure spell any time he wants, and has at lest two people backing him up 90% of the time.

16. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

He didn't HAVE to.
    He did it to look for Riku and Kairi!

17. Got-It-Memorized? Traverse Town Homebody

18. Princess Kairi San Merlin's Housekeeper

Totally!!!! sora is dah bst! Riku is gay!!!!!!

19. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

i'd say sora.
    he didnt give into darkness and he is the hero.

20. Princess Kairi San Merlin's Housekeeper

you tell em girl!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.