Who is Sora with? Riku?Kairi?Namine?Roxas?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by MandyXRiku4ever, Jul 1, 2009.

1. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I know, I was just joking. I really don't like yoai.

2. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

He loved, past tense, as in not anymore, Kairi. He loves, as in, forever & always, Riku. I don't need to prove it just play the game and have a brain and BOOM you know the answer. End of discussion.

I daydream about my sister. That doesn't make me in love with her. xD

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

(Probably the only time I'm going to post in this thread)

Sora has romantic feelings for Kairi. A lot of that is shown throughout the games. The drawings of them and the Paupo fruit in the first game. His daydream in Halloween Town in the second game. The fact that Namine states that Kairi is the "key" to Sora's memories (and heart) in Chain of Memories.

Riku is just a really good friend. According to the story, they have been good friends since they were children. They've known each other all their lives, so they are very close. It's a brotherly love that they have.

And to mention the scene in KH2 where Sora is crying when he finds out that Riku is there, I can easily explain that.
    1. The creators know that teenage girls are a market you can get in that will give you a lot of money and they will go crazy for anything that can be mistaken for yaoi.
    2. Look at it this way: These two are like brothers, really close brothers. Sora knew that Kairi had been safe on the islands while he was away but he didn't know where Riku was. Riku was a worry for Sora because Riku was like a part of his extended family. When Sora finally figured out that Riku was okay, it was like seeing his brother again.

4. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Like Van said, teenage girls are a market and they aren't below putting in anything that makes them squeal in delight. It can be interpreted as yaoi but it's not. Riku was like a older brother to him who would always watch over him and for him finally know that he was safe Sora cried because he thought he would never see him again or that he was lost forever.

Of course not. It just makes you a lesbian. XD

5. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

He's with Rosie Palms.
    And yes, that's the best response I could come up with on the matter.

6. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Sora is with Kairi no further questions

7. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    In terms of Canon, it would be Kairi, but y'know it's up to the fans to make all the creepy fan art they want.

He can't be with roxas because Roxas is him.

The same sorta goes with Namine, that's Kairi.

8. Keero Moogle Assistant

Oh my... LOL here comes the shipping of characters.
    Okay. Sora has feeling for Kairi only. Yes, it is true he searched worlds for a guy; but the guy was also his best friend. What would you do if your best friend left you the way Riku left Sora. Wouldn't you want to search for them? Especially with a friendship Sora and Riku have, which I classify that as how friendship SHOULD be.

But yes, if he has feelings for anyone or likes anyone, it's most definitely Kairi.

9. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

You sure about that? I'm sure there's a strong fan-bases out there somewhere who would disagree.

As it's been said i'm sure hundreds of times . . . or something like that . . . it's gonna have to be Kairi. At least if you're talking about the game. Every sign obviously says he's in love with her and that the feeling is mutual. So it's a Kairi . . .

10. Labrys King's Apprentice

Oh god that's scary to know that a Disney video game have it's own sick fan base

11. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

I would TOTALLY go for SORAxRIKU, buuuuuuut, in a "normal" sense, it's definitely SoraXKairi.

12. Doukuro Chaser

I don't feel like reading every post so sorry if someone said this before, but I don't think he's with anyone at all. The game has did state he had strong feelings for Kairi, but it never said if they were together or not.

He loved Namine only because she changed his memories around. And even if he still wished to be her friend or whatever, it showed that Kairi was the one he really cared for. It could be Riku, but I agree with Tummer on the opinion they view each other as brothers and nothing more, and I think COM proves the pairing of Kairi and Sora, or at least the fact he loves her. But still no mention of dating.

So everything is really just shipping.

13. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm going to say Roxas because they totally make a cute couple!

NAH! jk

It's plainly obvious Sora is with Kairi seeing as he has had his eye on her for sometime now and by extension Namine but that was more memory fiddling than actual love.

He also cares for Riku but in the sense how the little brother cares for the older brother when he's sick and not feeling well.

Roxas, it's more of just two guys sharing the same body.

14. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

What I think is that Sora has a romantic interest towards Kairi--just like what tummer said. He has feelings for his other friends too, but he doesn't like--you know--like them in romantic ways. Sora thinks Riku is his friend--even when he betrayed him at first.

15. 61 No. B

I'm not usually one for this sort of speculation, but I've kinda always wanted it to be Kairi.
    I like the idea of Roxas and Namine having a relationship through Sora and Kairi. Very fitting.

Plus I just love Sora.

and Kairi.

16. Labrys King's Apprentice

Technically he's with two girls at once because namine is kairi.
    Whore lol.
    On the thread itself: Why would Sora be with Riku or Roxas? That's just stupid honestly.

17. 61 No. B

It's more like Namine joined with Kairi making one whole person: Kairi.
    but I guess you could look at it that way

(or you could look at it as one long double-date since Roxas joined with Sora)

18. Crypt Traverse Town Homebody

It's Sora and Kairi.

If you've people have ever watched anything Japanese, you'd know that a relationship between two guys is feminine and passionate, but not gay. Riku and Sora are just friends, man. They've lived on an island since the beginning and they dreamed of traveling together, only to be separated and learn that being in other worlds isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Namine is Kairi. Either way, he's getting some Kairi ass.

Roxas is Sora. He can have sex with Roxas because it's masturbation.

End.

19. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

In game- Kairi
    Everywhere else- Riku

20. Labrys King's Apprentice

But what about Xion and Ven?
    btw This thread..... Ew.