Kingdom Hearts II Who Is Your Favorite Kh2 Character?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ٠۩۞۩•Ven٠۩۞۩•, Sep 23, 2007.

?

Who Is Your Favorite Kh2 Character?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2007.
  1. Sora

36 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Roxas

32 vote(s)
    41.0%
  3. Cloud

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. Sephiroth

13 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Kairi

16 vote(s)
    20.5%
  6. Namine

16 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Riku

33 vote(s)
    42.3%
  8. King Mickey

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  9. Simba

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  10. Tron

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  11. Donald

6 vote(s)
    7.7%
  12. Goofy

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  13. Jack Sparrow

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  14. All Of The Characters

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  15. Other

30 vote(s)
    38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

There's no way Roxas would have won the second fight with Riku. Even though he had a temper tantrum and yelled he was winning, Riku was clearly the victor well before he changed form. He even knocked Roxas out, which is something Roxas failed to do to Riku in their first fight. He held Oblivion and returned it to Roxas's unconscious body so Roxas is not the baddest thing out there. Riku only changed forms to avoid harming Roxas. Riku clearly had that fight.

2. Haseo Knight of Light

Weren't they both the same fight?

3. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

I would say Sora.
    Since he's the one who defeated him in Kh1.

4. myoblivion King's Apprentice

....Ummm.....I think Sora. Riku is almost equally good but Sora is a little bit more, happier I guess? And he's very strong, like Riku but he lost his heart once....Dont want it to happen again.
    I didnt really prove my point ._. But I think Sora.

5. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Well, both are pretty equal, but something is telling me Sora's the stronger one.

While Riku is independent and has great strength and abilities, his magic is what makes him a little less strong. I mean, Sora is equal on both Magic and Physical Strength. He gets his power from his friends and the strength of his own heart. Yes, he may use Valor form (Goofy), Wisdom form (Donald), Master (both) and Final (both), but after he levels up, his abilities grow. Which is why he can Quick Run and all that. The growth.

I don't know that much about Riku, but by what little I do know and see, he doesn't rely heavily on other people and is more independent. He's strong, yes, but I wouldn't say his strength overcomes Sora's own.

That's just my opinion on this, and I think I have good reasoning. So, overall, Sora. Sora's stronger.

6. Naomi_8790 Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku was suppose to be the keyblade master but he misplaced his strength in darkness while Sora stayed in light so Riku would have been stronger if he stayed on the side of light to begin with, but since he didn't Sora became the stronger one.

7. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

To be honest (if I can't just pick Riku) then I don't know. I really don't know as much about Riku's keyblading skills as we do Sora. I know most everything about Sora, but not enough about Riku to detemine this.

8. mushyxjello Moogle Assistant

Well, I agree with the fact that Riku isnt as good in magic as Sora, but the point is, again, he is a better keyblade user.

As we have seen so far in the series, Sora had used the keyblade for a longer period of time than both Riku and Roxas, yet his swordsmanship is still behind Riku and Roxas.

We can see that even though Roxas was "born" after Sora used the keyblade for months, Roxas definitely is a better blade user when it comes to speed, skills, strength and blade handling. Sora's magic abilities is just a cover-up for his lack of skills in those criterias. Roxas's defeat was not because of his lack of skills at all.

On the other hand, Riku (despite the fact that he doesnt have too many spells), can use the keyblade even though he is not the "chosen one" or a nobody of the chosen one. He does not fear the darkness and his basic sword handling skills are just way better than Sora.

So there. I voted for Riku o.o

9. soraXXxroxas101 Merlin's Housekeeper

there both awsome

10. Aura Goddess

I would have to say that they're equal because they both get their strength in different ways.

11. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I'd say Riku because we have never gotten a chance to control him in a REAL hack-and-slash type of battle. (KH1 and 2 were in that catagory while CoM and RE:CoM were a bit different) So since Sora's our only option, who knows what kind of moves Riku can unlock if he was a controllable character for a game.

Besides, throughout most of the series, Riku was detained by darkness which enhances his abilities but at the same time, holds back the developement of new attacks. (like in CoM for instance, only 3 special attacks and in KH2, Dark Shield was the only addition) So this kinda goes along with my point earlier that without darkness, Riku might eventually be stronger than if he was in the darkness state. At that point, Riku can only hope to get better while Sora's pretty much hit a grinding point since most of his attacks and such have reached his peak.

12. Zekushion Traverse Town Homebody

I would typically say Sora, since he's the one we actually know the moves and strengths of, but when you think about the fight with Xemnas and how well Riku moves on his own, you kind of get a feel for him as well. And frankly, since he's not controlled by the player, he can either be infinitely better (like when I play) or not as good. Also, when you consider that Riku was supposed to be the original keyblade wielder, one might assume that he's better, while Sora has more experience with it.

I dunno. That's just what came to my mind. And I'm really out of it today. D:

13. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Riku's totally rad and all, but Sora is still better, and I think this because Riku gave into darkness, and darkenss is not my friend.

14. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

riku is HOT sora is NOT so i like him better xDDDDDDD and he's stronger

15. kh2player Destiny Islands Resident

Riku becuase he is cooler able to use the powers of darkness and every move is elegant and smooth.

16. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

Of cose the KH2 one

17. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

KH2 Kairi no doubt about it

18. P Banned

Easily KH1. She was new then, and in both games she was a mere plot device. Only in KH1, it was planned the whole way through, but in kh2 she felt crowbarred in there. She could have been easily stayed on Destiny Islands, and the plot would still be intact with a minor alteration.

Then again, KH2 gives me more chances to prosecute Axel...

I can't decide!

19. Ethereal Merlin's Housekeeper

yeah why the hell did she get a keyblade?

20. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

KH2 Kairi, she was smarter, and stronger, and seemed more like an actual girl than a princess, which made it more realistic. 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.