Kingdom Hearts Who talks to Sora at the Awakening?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Zyborggian, Feb 23, 2010.

1. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Don't think it's Mickey, Ven, Xion, or anyone else. I believe it's Terra, which makes more sense considering Terra chose who he wanted to inherit the Keyblade. I understand you could easily prove me wrong, but I stand by it.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Even when it's proven to be Mickey?

3. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Yep. Like I said, standing by it.

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

In kh1 it does make a lot more sense that it was mickey talking to Sora but not that much in bbs because I say Mickey didn't have much experience yet cuz he was still learning under yen Sid. So not sure exactly who was it that was talking to ven & some say it was sora but I don't think so because it just wouldn't make sense for someone at his age to guide someone else.

5. Noise For Love and Justice

question....

1) where is the proof is was Mickey, i wanna see the article or whatever it is.

and

2) Mickey didn't even know Sora. like...not at all...I'm sure it was either "you know who" or someone we don't know about yet.

6. Rena88 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, up until BBS I was pretty sure it was the Keyblade itself speaking to Sora. I mean, it's a giant magical key with crazy awesome abilities, why WOULDN'T it have the ability to speak within someone's heart? But now with BBS it could be explained
    that Ven was speaking to Sora because of their intertwined hearts.

7. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    Isn't that what i have been saying? lol

It could be ven talking to sora because of their intertwined hearts... And don't doubt that a 4 year old kid can't talk to a random person. Sora was "Different"... His heart could connect to anybodies.

8. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

If it was ven that was talking to sora in kh1 I doubt it cuz then who was talking to riku when he was in the realm of darkness(in final mix)? it seemed like the exact voice. and how did ven know about the door to light? It haded to be the keyblade or mickey or possibly ansem the wise...

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

The keyblade would then be the next logical thing. I seriously doubt mickey knew about sora being the keyblade weilder in KH 1 and same with ansem the wise. And I didn't say ven talked to riku. That could have been any tom dicken lulu for all we know. XD Point is, someone talked. XP

10. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

I always thought that it was Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) who talked. It feels really wierd if it was Mickey :S

11. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

I always kind of liked that it was never explained. My personal interpretation is that it might possibly be Sora's heart speaking to himself, if that makes sense.

12. Slycrg Destiny Islands Resident

Iv always hated that Mickey theory. It doesn't make any sense. I'd like to believe that it's someone that has yet to be introduced into the story but will be in the 3rd game. Like a keyblade guide or something like that

13. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

That sounds way cool! XD I would love to see that happen!

14. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Hardly a theory if it was confirmed by the creator of the game. While I agree, no explanation for how Mickey can communicate with people's hearts has been given he does in fact have that power. We saw it in Kh1 final mix as well as Chain of memories. He was the voice that spoke to Sora in KH1. Now no answers have even been given for who exactly spoke to Roxas during his awakening in KH2. That is very open ended, and could be many people if you really consider it.

15. Slycrg Destiny Islands Resident

Woops lol didn't know it was confirmed :P Still badly explained though

16. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I always thought it was the keyblade itself. If it has the power to choose it's whilder then it should have the power to comunicate to it's whilder

17. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

It's understandable. The original copy of the KH1 ultimania are extreme rare. We have bits and pieces of it here and there.
    Seriously. I thought they might explain how Mickey learned to do this in BBS, but it wasn't. Now one could assume he learned it much and more knowledge about the keyblade etc. from Yen Sid. Strangely we don't see examples of Mickey talking to anyone's heart in KH2.

Honestly I would believe the keyblade does has some sort of ability to direct it's wielder. When Sora came around his first keyhole, in Wonderland, the keyblade rose up on it's own guiding Sora to seal the keyhole. It could very well be the Keyblade or someone else's heart.... that talks to Roxas during his awakening.

18. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Which interview did he say that mickey was the inner voice??? Can you link me because i can't remember any interview or statement like that.

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

It was in the ultimania.
    Go a couple pages back AND on the first page.

20. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

A link might be hard since it's pretty hard to find transcripts of the KH1 Ultimania. But I do have the quote, that does say he is the voice. This surfaced around the time of 358/2 came out over at KHI.
    It fits in my opinion, King Mickey has been shown to have the ability to talk to people's hearts a few times throughout the series.