Who will win KHVR?

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Roxas, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I say DS and Sara...and probably Arc will win...=\

2. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Just watch theis, all of you are saying that CIn and Arc and Sara, might win but I bet just for a mega twist Roxas will make one of the people who hardly been mentioned win.

P.S Where the hell is 1winged_angel? I haven't read anything about him in god knows how long.

3. Roxas OG

Check out the new chapters ;).

And btw, I'm surprised no one said I would win, especially since I wrote the story.

4. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Now im thinking. Roxas, Roxas-chan, and Cin are goners. Well, thats what I think. OR they could win, but then that would make the story pointless since half the people survived O_o
    OR since I have a crush on Roxas >_> He might think of me, stop the plan and go look for me and rescue me from the dangers of what's Boris and Darkwatch :eek:

Hehehe ^^;;;;;; O_o;;;;; ^^;;; Eh....?

5. Mish smiley day!

No one (or at least I) didn't think you'd be that big-headed, haha.

I think Cin, Roxas-chan and Roxas will die gallantly whilst saving Arc and Sara.

Hmph. That didn't stop anyone else who may or may not have a crush on Roxas from dying.

6. Roxas OG

xD alright everyone calm down, this is who will win, not who is teh most haxxorz crush person.

And you know, just throwing this in there, what if Cin, Roxas, and Roxas-chan succeeded? But then Boris still decided to kill people. It would all be fruitless, and would be a twist, and would keep the story going.

Just throwing out some stuff so you guys don't think you know exactly what the outcome will be.

7. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

But then everyone would get together to kill Boris. So that would be 14 against one. So that kinda cacels itself out.

8. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    New post, Darkwatch shall win, he'll kill Arc, then boris will show up, Dwatch will then throw his axe in between Boris' eyes and kill him, he'll pick up the crossbow and kill Sara, and then go on a rampage and kill everyone.

(Hahaha, this is just sheer meaness to the way I was killed!!!!!)

9. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok, this just occured to me last night after I re-read chapter 3 for comic drawing. In the chapter, Sammy says that once the collars are triggered, it cannot be stopped. If Roxas, Roxas-chan and Cin are going with the plan, chances are that if they actually blow the school down into bits, they would still die. The time for the danger zone is set and once it hits 7:00, nothing can stop the electromagnetic waves and even if the school blows by 7:00, they're doomed. I hope this doesnt BECOME a spoiler, these are just my own thoughts. But now I think they're goners. Hehe, I can't believe I just came across this in chapter 3.

10. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i change my winner to DW......boris has gone soft......and anyway someone needs to avenge Vivi.....lol he got shot in the crotch:p

11. Roxas OG

Not a spoiler. If you blow up the school, the collars will deactivate because all of the computers and electronics will have been destroyed.

12. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok, then how about this? What if Deathspank made the computers indestructable? Or what if just one computer, the ones that control the collars, didnt die? Then they would be doomed. It is risky though.

13. Dante Merlin's Housekeeper

I will win KHVR.....what is it?

14. Mish smiley day!

:O!

I will forgive you since you're new, I suppose. ^_^

KHVR

15. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

i think that there will be 2 ppl left when the time is up and then everyone will b dead

16. Roxas OG

Good theory... ;)

17. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok since Chapter 35 is rumored as the last KHVR chapter (which i hope is not) then that means chapter 35 WILL have to be an extremely long chapter. There way too many loose ends.

1. If the 3 were to blow the school up, and survive... what will happen to those who wont believe its over? They WILL continue to kill reguardless and that would mean the 3 will most likely become the winners since thety CAN hide in dangerzones.

2. They dont survive, and Roxas killed himself, then the story will continue. Can Roxas really kill 14 members within a day?

3. If they did manage to blow the school up, and everyone stopped killing, what will happen to Boris? Will he continue? Will he stop and ask for forgiveness? Will everyone turn against him?

4. The story of Arc and Sara. Roxas HAS TO wrap that up somehow. But then chapter 35 wouldnt become the last chapter, since the chapter would be rather very long to fit it in.

18. Roxas OG

Okay, so now what do people think on the matter?

19. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, easy. Either someone else teams up with Misty. Someone who's alone, OR Darkwatch finds Misty, kills her or something, OR I find Misty and we both die due to Darkwatch

OR I find Arc and Arc tries to kill me because he thinks Im a murderer or so Ris said before she died.

So who'll win? Definately not me or Misty. My bets are still on Arc and Sara.

20. Misty gimme kiss

I know for a fact I won't win. Me sitting alone in a forest with a non-existent watch.

I think Boris and Darkwatch'll team up, then kill everyone, and then kill each other. You know, like a double KO.