Kingdom Hearts II Whoa hey now...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Namine was supposed to come from Kairi right? But, in order for a Nobody to be born, there needs to be a Heartless, Kairi didn't turn into one, so wouldn't that make Namine someone else's Nobody? Me and my friend were thinking about this just now. What do you think?

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Princesses of Heart can't become Heartless. They have no Darkness in their harts. Therefor, Kairi + PoH = No Heartless

To have a Nobody, you need to lose your heart. That happened to Kairi.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

Kairi didn't into a Heartless BUT when Kairi's heart was freed from Sora, Sora and Kairi's heart both were set free and thus Namine was born, when Kairi's heart returned to her

This also explains why Namine was only able to rewrite Sora's Memiores in CoM, and Namine is a special Nobody, born from Sora who ehdl Kairi's heart which wasn't his.

4. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Good point,Kairi never turned into a heartless,her heart was captive though,just like the other six princesses.And when Sora stabbed himself,he released those hearts,but wait,I remember watching Beast see Belle as a heartless before those doors closed,that's all I remember,up in Hollow Bastion.But Kairi is a princess if heart,so,never mind.

5. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

The reason for Namine being the way she is is explained in the Secret Ansem Reports in KH2. However, I'm pretty sure Xion has something to do with Kairi's not having a heartless especially, in the 358/2 game coming out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.