Who's cooler: Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Bond of Flame, Jan 18, 2009.

?

Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody?

1. Xehanort's Heartless

20.8%
  2. Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody

56.0%
  3. Both are equally cool

14.4%
  4. Both are equally sucky

8.8%
  1. SA5UK3 Twilight Town Denizen

In terms of "Better Bad Guy" I would have to say Ansem Seeker of Darkness, is betta than Xemnas. He just all around seems like a better bad guy. In terms of actual gameplay fighting Xemnas is a much better person to fight. His weapons are cooler and he's just all around better to fight against

2. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I liked Xehanorts Heartless more, because of the awesome clothing he was wearing and that pet hearltess was cool too.

3. ShadowsofTwilight Moogle Assistant

yeah

I none for instance i never met / saw xehanorts heartless only saw xemy

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I gotta go with Xemnas I like everything about him, xehanorts heartless on the other hand is cool too but he really got annoying to me with his never ending speech of how darkness this...and darkness that..

5. Slycrg Destiny Islands Resident

I definitely liked Xemnas more. His voice was so much cooler and he seemed to have an unnerving relaxed emotion when ever he was around that seemed very creepy. To me Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) didn't seem to have much authority over darkness and lost much of his appeal as a villain since there was also Malificent and Riku around to steal the spotlight.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ansem is kinda annoying after a while. Plus he's hard as hell. He's just a giant bastard.

Besides, who doesn't like a guy whose name is an anagram for mansex?

That and he actually has a decent final battle with some epic moments and a cool cloak. I want that thing (and a keyblade) for cosplaying so bad...

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Xemnas has a cooler voice, his calm attitude makes him seem uncaring and unaffected, this makes him seem more powerful then Xehanort's heartless. Plus, I prefer Nobodies to heartless.

8. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I liked Xehanort's Heartless. He was amazing, his design was amazing and his voice was smextastic. I was so sad when I heard a different voice actor in Soras memories.

I thought having him turn out to be a heartless and not actual Xehanort was a weak turn of plot though but oh well.

9. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

X's Heartless had cool monologues but he was never really an active element until the end of the game. Xemnas was a cooler ennemy he had people he directly controled. He was more of a threat than X's Heartless was

10. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I like Xemnas more. I guess cause I'm a fan of all organization members. Fighting him throughout the end of KH2 was pretty neat. Go Lightsaber looking-thiny :P- Also even though he talks pretty slow...he has one of the coolest VO out of the Organization.

11. Crimson Merlin's Housekeeper

Xemnas.
    You just can't beat that orgasmic voice. ♥

12. TheKingpinHearts Moogle Assistant

In all honesty I found the Seeker of Darkness the best KH villain bar none, although just slightly ahead of KH1 Maleficent and Chain of Memories Axel. I wasn't too found of his Nobody, too brooding. When XH spoke of "emo" subject matter like damning Riku to Kingdom Hearts, he did it boastfully and enthusiastically, like he was proud of it. This made him a scarier, more interesting villain in my eyes. Lines like "don't bother, your voice can no longer each him where he is," is badass. XN would be the kind of loser who'd slit his wrists and cries about conmformity if not for the Disney censorship. Not a very threatening man in my eyes. Although I liked XN boss fight better.

I still prefer him when he was the fallen from grace king though before the KH2 retcon. I miss those days.

13. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

Xemnas for sure, I just liked fighting him in the game.

14. Jin うごかないで

Xemnas , he ruled over the organization and he has ..................
    ETHEREAL BLADES

15. P Banned

Xehanort's Heartless. Hamming it up since KH1, and loving it.

It shouldn't come as a surprise. Of course a character with emotions is going to be more interesting than one without.

16. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

I would have to go with Xehanort's Heartless. He actually had a reason to fight Sora, whereas Xemnas just randomly fought him out of nowhere. Plus, XH's speeches were more spine-chilling than Xemnas's. And XH made an already badass character (Riku) even more badass. I memorized the cutscene before the fight with him before Sora turned into a Shadow.

17. P Banned

I memorised that scene too, but not willingly. Stupid boss Riku. >.>

18. TimberWolf65 Moogle Assistant

I like Xemnas better, I found him a little cooler as a villain, also I like the Nobodies better than the Heartless. Although they are both cool in their own way I suppose, reffering to both topics.

19. Ren! Merlin's Housekeeper

Xehanort's Heartless by far, he was much much MUCH more awe-inspiring than Xemnas. Plus, Billy Zane as a VA? *drooooools* XD

20. Jin うごかないで

To be honest , Xehanort was just really evil for what he did to Ven terra and aqua and xemnas , he didn't really do anything like that , Xemnas didn't mean much harm...Xehanort wanted to start a keyblade war and he used so many people , Xemnas has cooler hair and he only wanted to have a heart i think.. o.o