Dream Drop Distance Who's the most likely character to die in this game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Vientiesis, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Vientiesis Banned

I must have these answers.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, since it's a dream, we probably won't be having actual people as bosses very often, if at all.
    And I think if we were to, I'm sure one of them would be that Frollo guy from Hunchback of Notre Dame

3. Patman Bof

Judging by the trailer we should (finally) get to see how the founding Organization XIII members turned into nobodies. That' s kinda like dying, right ? Sort of ?

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Nah, not really. They're not dead, just lost in darkness.
    Dying would be when you kill Ursala, Maleficent, Clayton, Shan-Yu, Barboasa, and all those other guys

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

And besides, from the look of thing's, it seems its after they became whole again.

6. Patman Bof

That' s what I think too, but I know someone who' d disagree. I hope we' ll see it anyway, the "we' re so shady no one knows exactly what the **** we' re trying to do nor why we do it" shtick they got going was kinda cute at first, but five games later it' s just ridiculous (although I' m very much aware that Nomura wouldn' t mind chickening his way out of a solid explanation in the least).

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I THOUGHT SO, TOO! But then I said as much in a News thread and got told "LOLno that's impossible!" *fumefumefume*

But, yes. I think it makes more sense for them to be re-emerging as Somebodies. To our knowledge, at least, Terranort forgot how to use the Keyblade. He wouldn't be using it before losing his heart, else he would have had it as Xemnas, no? His attack on Braig would also make more sense in the context of Terranort having regained his memories, because Braig failed him, and Master Xehanort had no room for failures (remember Ventus, pre-Vanitas?).

8. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Braig never failed Xehanort. Phase one entailed having Braig fight Terra so that Terra would unlock more darkness within himself. That plan succeeded. Phase two entailed having Braig fight Aqua to keep her away from his bout with Terra in the Keyblade Graveyard. That plan succeeded as well.

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Just the bad guys, who you will defeat. I don't thing there would be any sacrifice,
    just if it is something like Xion.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

But they become something that isn't supposed to exist... wouldn't that mean they are in some sort of purgatory. I mean, they do die. It is rather daft thinking that a keyblade can't kill you since Sora has slayed others with it and Eraqus was killed by Xehanort's Blade.

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

It's not exactly in a dream though. It takes place in the "World Submerged in Sleep" according to the trailer. You're going to real worlds that are, as is suggested, sleeping, thus why they weren't restored when Sora and Mickey locked the first Kingdom Hearts that we saw. I'd have to say Frollo, given his fate in the actual movie.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

Ah so essentially the "heart of the world" is sleeping and thus unresponsive to Kingdom Hearts. That makes sense. I figured they would be real people, and that makes everything easier in general. Although I am still uncertain of the Dream eaters. Unless they form when a world is completely dormant, not the inhabitants of it.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, the Dream Eaters might be like the Unversed, in that they're all manipulated by one single entity.

I think you're onto something with the theory of the whole world being dormant though.

14. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm thinking it may be something like the matrix so you're probably right.
    I don't believe Xehanort's keyblade is a normal keyblade, but rather one from the dark realm. I think the blue eye signifies this, save for the kingdom key D, which is probably the basic dark realm keyblade.
    I highly doubt they are gonna force us to see her death again. That would be a little too traumatic for some of us. I'm wanting Isa to come back and go head to head with Lea, and Lea would have to kill him.

15. Skygazelily Merlin's Housekeeper

While that does sound epic, it'd be awful to see Axel/Lea die again for the fourth/fifth/1000th time D:

16. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I would not like this game if that were to happen...but if anyone is going to die its gotta be the disney villans.

17. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Anyone can die, but can come back in some form. So it is hard to determine that though. Hopefully Frollo dies, and they better leave the somebodies/nobodies alone once they come back. If they do a prequel flashback then I am fine with the dying as long it is a flash back.