Kingdom Hearts II why doesn't sora and kairi kiss

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by wesley999, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesley999 Merlin's Housekeeper

why don't they. I mean come on it would help out Kingdom Hearts a little. also to prove that sora and kairi love each other

2. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

I DONT KNOW but i realy wish they did when finidshed the came and saw they dident i wanted to sream in the faces of the game designers it made me sooooo mad so i tell myself that they did right after the camera cuts off in the final movie(before the letter part) or it ya look when they r hugging an the camera zooms out to show riku it kinda looks like they could be sorta in an offhand sorta way i guess

3. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

lol disney chaacter's where kissing at the end of the game in the credits, so why don't sora and kairi? also in ff games they kissed!

4. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Probably because they want to keep KH2 low in ratings, since the whole 'Zomg, where's our _____?!?!' thing in Twilight Town made most of the people think it was drugs. And to avoid letters of complaints from Sora and Kairi fans. ;)

5. Roxas OG

I don't remember anyone thinking it was drugs. Although it felt like them... er, anyway, Kissing. Hawt, J/k, not really that would be pretty sexy and I would enjoy it.

6. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

the _ where pictures the nobodys stole the pictures the "evidence seifer was talking about

7. Takizu Merlin's Housekeeper

Maybe they don't want them to kiss because they like to mess with OUR PUNY INSIGNIFIGANT BRAINS!!!! SQUARE ENIX IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD I TELL YOU!!! I SWEAR TO DRUNK IM NOT GOD!!!!!!!

8. Roxas OG

Do you think you could explain yourself a little there? XD

Anyway, if you're talking about SE 'kissing' then this shouldn't be a factor. KH being a kid's video game or not (which I think it isn't) does not deny the simple fact that people DO kiss in KH2. So why not Kairi and Sora?

This question can be answered very simply. It's very obvious, actually.

... They want to save it for the last KH game. Simple as that. It's a common theme in most things today... ex. We're finally going to see Master Chief in Halo 3 (last halo game), Samus removes her suit in MP 2, etc. Know what I'm saying?

This is definitely going to happen, somewhere, somehow, in the KH series. But for now, only time will tell.

9. Takizu Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah I guess thats true. Ugh now I cant wait for KH3 even more. But in KH2 i thought for sure they were gonna kiss but when they didnt i was like....NYARGH...sorry im just hyped up on sugar right now.

10. Key_of_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

Well personally I don't think it would have fit into the plot of KHII very well. But that's just me. Roxas is right though. Stuff doesn't happen until the very end anymore. Until you've figured it all out for yourself and don't need it to be explained and you rip your hair out because you're sick of waiting.

11. twilight_dweller Moogle Assistant

Maybe they don't kiss to get the squealing fangirls to think they still have a chance with Sora...

12. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Pfft, Sora was more worried about Riku than Kairi anyway. :rolleyes:

13. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

Truthfully? I think its much more a marketing thing than anything else.

Let's be honest here...there are a lot of fangirls/fanboys out there. Why, just in this forum we have a thread about "pairings". To be completely truthful, I think that the makers of KH didn't make them kiss because it can leave open the fantasy possibilities for *everyone* and not just the SoraXKairi fans. In japan the whole Yaoi/Yuri thing is pretty hot, so they would probably disappoint some of their fans if they ruined their favie pairing by confirming another.

Just my opinion, but I think it was marketing and nothing more. I still think that some of the scenes in KH2 were specifically put in FOR the fangirls/boys to let their imaginations wander without taking it too far.

But i'm a weirdo so what would I know?

14. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

ya but what happens off camera?*raises eybrows*

15. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

The only thing I'll say is because Sora and Kairi arent meant for each other. Lets say, theres a connection between Riku and Sora.

16. jillhomes86 Banned

Because they like torturing us until we pull the trigger while playing the game :) Well there are many POSSIBLE reasons though I'm none too sure of any...

1. Nomura is waiting for it to be an ultra climax for the next/last game
    2. Kairi or Sora has a deadly disease in their mouth
    3. The writers find it 'innopropriate' for two fifteen-year-olds to kiss :X psh definately <_<
    4. Well.. most have their suspisions about Sora ;|
    5. Yeah I don't have a 5th reason..

My bet is on them kissing in the next game at the end after Sora saves Kairi once more :D

17. Mish smiley day!

To keep the Riku/Sora fangirls happy. Pfft, obviously.

Maybe it's because Kairi's so pure that she won't go around kissing people in front of the cameras. >.>

18. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

Kiss

I think Nomura either dosn't wany to alienate the fans who don't think Kairi and Sora should get together or he wants to save it for the last game in the series. But thats just what I think.
    Also what if Disney dosn't want to let Nomura show that, I mean all the other characters that kissed in KH were already adults, maybe Disney thinks its inappropriate to show 15 years olds kissing.

19. Shadow Banned

let me make all your days with this...[​IMG]

20. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

As long as she doesn't kiss Riku I'm fine. Because he's mine!! :D
    -anywho-
    It's probably because Disney thinks 15 year olds kissing is inappropreate or like most of ya'll said they're saving it for the last game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.