Kingdom Hearts II why doesn't sora and kairi kiss

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by wesley999, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

That makes a little more sense. Save the best parts for last. ^_^

2. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

xDDD I agree... I'm a VERY rabid Sora/Kairi fan... And I have my views on both points...

either...

1.) Disney is crap and thinks 15 year olds shouldn't kiss.

2.) They're saving the best for last.

With my view on one, I could have a whole page rant on this. My best friend, and neighbor, whom played KH2 with me when it came out, was as devastated as I was when Sora and Kairi didn't snog each other senseless at the end. She was like "If Disney keeps this up, when Sora and Kairi get married, it'll be like... you may now HUG the bride 8DDDD". I understand if Disney wants to keep it PG... seeing as my brother, who is 10, and my friends play this (although it's not like their convos about KH are actually PG, most of the time they talk about the Selphie-bridge glitch thingo in KH1 x.X), but, I mean, come on. Sora and Kairi only get any action in fanfic.

And now, for number two. They'd better be saving the best for last. >D Although I really hope you won't have to save Kairi AGAIN in KH3... Really. She could have easily walked between those bars on her jail cell in KH2. x.X And the whole damsel in distress thing gets really cliche... So maybe... she saves... him? 8D; I dunno. The same friend who I mentioned in my little number one rant thingo, was watching the KH2 credits with meand when Sora found the drawing she said "Wouldn't it be GREAT if Kairi walked in, just then?!", and that gave me an idea. They cut that itty bitty scene off. What if, in KH3, that hadn't happened YET, but is a scene FROM it...

-squees like the fangirl she is-

Well, that's just my views on it. This post is long enough. >.>;

3. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

thats right >< no sora x kairi xP maybe its just saying that sora and riku are meant to be >> i mean when they found each other kairi (hug) riku (tears) *hint*hint* xDD

4. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Why dont they just kiss, its not like Riku would get jelous (then again). It could be better off leaving it till last but what if they are not in no.3. What happens then? NO KISS!

5. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Destiny island with my friends Sora and Riku.
    yeah, they have GOT to kiss sometime. but, as long as it happens and i see it, it doesn't matter when it is.

6. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Yup, thats all what matters to me too lol.

7. Crazy Tifa Destiny Islands Resident

They have GOT to kiss in KH3! I mean, they'd be at LEAST 16... Not kissing by 16? I think there's something wrong with that picture! O_o

8. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

I personally hope they kiss in Kh3 (: cause i really like sora and kairi together!

However, didn't any of you read the interview for the creator of kh? he said he wanted to try out something totally new for the next kh, and supported by the fact about the extra movie at the end of kh2 had nothing to do with kairi sora or riku. Could it mean that kh3 is like some other wierd game with nothing to do with kai and sora and that means they wont kiss ): :( ):

9. SoraIsMYHottie Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah! I've been waiting for them to kiss for so long! I was so like pissed when they didn't in the second when they were re-united, so... yeah.
    Must be ur explanation. 3rd game it is for the making out. xD
    lol!

10. SoraIsMYHottie Merlin's Housekeeper

Better not be! Sora, Kairi, and Riku HAVE to be in Kingdom Hearts 3!
    I'd be so... I dunno, confused and upset if they weren't!
    They're the heros!
    Well Sora is, Riku is his bud who helps,
    and Kairi in a way is his girlfriend.

11. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Actually, Nomura did an interview where he said that even the people at Squenix wanted to have them kiss at the end, but Nomura was like: "No, they just touch hands real fast" Or something along those lines. Either way, I think Nomura is Evil!!!!
    ...Not really, but he really should have them kiss in the next one. Those two are perfect for each other, and if they don't affirm them as a couple with a kiss, I will lose all ffaith in game designers *Loads and cocks Gun* Just waiting for the call Nomura!

12. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

I agree. I mean, I didn't mind that they didn't kiss in KH2 because in the back of my mind I kept thinking "they'll kiss in the next one" The trio better be in the next game or else! hehe
    In KH2, It seemed Sora was unsure whether or not Kairi liked him back up until he saw the paopu fruit she carved on the wall during the credits. Then he was like "sweeeet"

13. SoraIsMYHottie Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm deffinatly with you one that one.
    They HAVE to be in the next game.
    And that was hilarious.

"Sweeeet"
    *roflmao*

14. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

i wish they are in the next game :P

they saw him see the drawing? me doesnt remember that. haha

an interview said that the three knights in the extra movie were new characters. I hope not x(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.