Kingdom Hearts II Why everybody loves Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by TwilightHeart, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay first off...i'm a guy so I don't love him. But I do think he's cooler then Sora because he has more of a dark personality and unlike Sora...he isn't a complete idiot all the time. And common..we all know Sora can be an idiot a lot of the time

2. krayzie Ruthless Villain

roxas is pretty cool

3. whitemushroom Moogle Assistant

I agree with you. I hate him because I think that the Organization is made up of 13 members and not only Axel and Roxas! And he's always so calm and cold... I prefer Sora!!

4. Juicy Chaser

I like both of them equally. I think people (especially girls) prefer Roxas because he is a much more deep character than Sora, and its easy to get annoyed with Sora's happy-go-lucky attitude all the time. Roxas is much more emotional, and girls love sensitive guys. *sigh* oh and Roxas dresses with more style than Sora (lol) and has some pretty cool friends (well the ones he thought he had ) :( yeah for some reason i always wanted to be like Olette, don't ask why...

erm yeah but of course I'll always be obsessedwithsora ;)

5. xXRachaelXx Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora is definetley cute and all, but Roxas is HOTT!

6. gurgletheturtlerox Merlin's Housekeeper

Personally I would say it was because of his English voice actor. :] Or maybe because Sora's too happy-go-lucky and gamers need a darker story once in a while.

No!

It's the swirly hair. Yep... I'm sticking to that answer. Mr.Swirly xD

:D:lol3:

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I hate Jesse McCartney. He's so full of himself with some of his non-love songs, and I don't see whats so special about him either :sideways:

8. Arch Mana Knight

People like/love Roxas because he is one of the most awesome characters in theKH universe! Second only to Terra...and maybe Ven. Roxas uses the most awesome keyblade combo...and he has an organization cloak...

9. Noise For Love and Justice

but.....i really dont like him....atleast before we found out the whole story...and even now i really dont like him that much

10. myoblivion King's Apprentice

I....Like Sora >.< Not Roxas.

If Roxas wasnt voiced by stupied Jessi Mc...Whatever, I would like him more but still- Im more of a Sora fangirl overall ^-^

11. Okay, seriously, what's with all the Jesse McCartney hate? >.> I have no idea what the guy has done to harness such dislike, I mean, is not like he beat up your grandma or anything. And he did a awesome job playing Roxas, and portrayed it well. Better than Haley Joel Osment, that's for sure. The kid lost it compared to KH1.

12. zexion=VI Moogle Assistant

i prefer zexion and demyx

13. Hayabusa Venomous

I don't hate his voice-acting skills, in fact he's really good at it. I hate him as a singer though. Just...gets on my nerves somehow...more pretty boy crap to throw in a flame >.>

14. Sion Traverse Town Homebody

His singing is not that bad, I'd rather listen to him then Miley Cyrus on one of her little musical adventures. Oh god, that horrible screeching dolphin voice. X_x

I think people like Roxas, more than they do Sora, as Roxas was more vivid in his personality, and even though he had friend(s) [Axel] he was willing to leave them behind and discover what bought about his own existence. And why the keyblade chose him.

15. kixette Merlin's Housekeeper

i don't like roxas because HE is roxas... i don't like him just the way he is... hha...

16. Emma Wemma Traverse Town Homebody

I like Roxas because he seems a bit more mature and teenager-like than Sora does, he acts like a little kid

17. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

well sorta the same but when i do the grandstander with roxas i get up to a combo of 172 thats my max

18. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to goo zee moon :O *points at moon*
    Well..I don't like Roxas that much either..I like Sora more..but Jesse MCartney (however is that spelled -___-) did a good job in voice acting like Roxas.

19. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I like him because he uses exclusive moves when Duel Weilding. Also the way he dresses is pretty cool.

20. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I think a lot of people like him because:
    He's cute
    His voice is cute
    His clothes are cute
    And aside from cuteness, he also was mysterious.

I'm not a fangirl of him, but I don't dislike him either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.