Kingdom Hearts II Why everybody loves Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by TwilightHeart, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Okay, here's my shallow answer: You know when a kid gets a new toy? AHHH SHINY NEW TOY! It's immediately his favorite, because it's new. "OMG! SHINY NEW ROXAS!" Lol. he was a new character. He was cute. Everyone fell in love with him.

Deep answer: Roxas is easily identifiable with. Teen angst. Well, a different BRAND of teen angst, but still. He's all confuzzled and bitter after Namine tells him he wasn't supposed to exist. He's not sure where he belongs. Everyone feels bad for him. Pity=love.

Besides, Roxas is just AWESOME. Why WOULDN'T you love Roxas? lol. Well, that's my shpeal on the whole thing....xD

2. the girl that never was Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I agree with you, Arcantress, but... Still, I prefer Sora XD
    I think he's more human in KH II (even if this means "more emo" too). He's more worried and unsure, like in CoM.
    Roxas came from him after all, so they must be similar in some ways.

But I still love Sora *-*

3. axel90 Destiny Islands Resident

Roxas has more powers then Sora, yet Sora can do more with the Keyblade.

4. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Roxas is bad@$$. He is freakinawsome.And,love his keyblades.

5. wackko300 Traverse Town Homebody

First time I saw Roxes and you have to use him at the beginning of the KH2 game, my first though was..."Boy, do I miss Sora...". However, I like that fact that you get to fight with not one, but with two Keyblades!:)

-Latisha

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Roxas is very sweet and... awesome. :D Do I need to say more?

7. Styx That's me inside your head.

I don't like him at all. He was in too many ways a carbon copy of Sora, which would make sense of course, but I don't like him.
    Another reason I don't like him is that you'd have to go through playing as him in those boring Roxas days every time you start a new game (the Struggle tournament and the Axel fight were awesome though).

8. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i like him cause he is less cheerful (cheerful people can be annoying) faces facts, hes a hardcore heartless killer, he beat up riku AND he has two swords.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.