why is kairi soo hated?!?! O.o

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by SoraxGarnet, Nov 22, 2008.

?

what do you guys think

Poll closed Dec 12, 2008.
  1. I Hate Her

11.7%
  2. She was an Alright Character

73.4%
  3. Didnt appeal to me

18.1%
  4. Kairi dies cause sora belongs with riku...

8.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kites Chaser

Fantastic input :/

I agree, if she had much more development as a character I can see her as being more key to the Kingdom Hearts story. She did have a main role in KH1 as the person Sora had to rescue, and even though there were 6 more princesses that he had to save, adding Kairi made the mission come to a more personal level for Sora. If there is a game at all, I think it should definitely clarify some background on Kairi and her purpose.

2. keyblademaster_wannabe+ Traverse Town Homebody

Kairi is not hated, she da bomb!!!!! :P

3. SoraxGarnet Destiny Islands Resident

I AGREE! i would LOVE IF sora kairi and riku fought together..and if kairi needed help sora would actually save her..cause..SORA PISSED ME OFF..CRYING OVER RIKU..it just kinda showed that he didnt care much about kairi...and maybe kairi can save sora's but too if he needs help

dude you rock xD lol but seriously..HER CLOTHS WERE CUTE and not ****ty..you wanna call her cloths ****ty..go look at FFx-2 yuna's cloths..HAHA..her cloths didnt reveal any cleavage or her ass..just showed some skin..in which ALOT OF GIRLS DO ..but in reality they do it worse

4. SpoonyChan Merlin's Housekeeper

I must admit, Kairi is my least favorite character in the series, but only in the second one. I liked her in the first game because she was actually part of the story and got the game moving. She was adorable too, and her relationship with Sora was sweet. In the second game, she's just...there. Seems kind of pointless to include her in the game if all she's going to do is get captured without Sora even knowing and have Heartless thrown at her. Woo.

5. krayzie Ruthless Villain

i like her character a lil but dont hate her
    though it was messed up how she wanted to leave riku behind in kh1 and dosnt seem to care about him at all
    unless the creator is gay rikuxsora wont happen (thankfully)
    so its dumb to hate her over that

6. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I already said my input in this thread, smartarse. =P
    Also, if the new trio were to be Sora, Kairi and Riku, I don't think I'd be able to survive the dialogue. We'd basically be seeing the ending for KH2 ("having you for a friend") the entire game! =O
    At least Donald & Goofy are, well, likeable. And just walking around with them, kicking heartless behind, is the only thing I can really enjoy about KH these days.

7. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

I don't find a real problem with Kairi, I just wish that she was little more interesting and useful at the end of KH2

8. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

I don't hate her or like all to much but she would be more important to the story if she had a REAL keyblade and learned how to fight.

9. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

I'm not quite sure why people would hate her. Although what you listed seems stupid, but some people are like that. I don't necessarily hate Kairi, but she isn't one of my favorites either. There's no way I'll ever like Yaoi, it's just disturbing to me.

10. AxelRedHot Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree with you on all of that. Kairi is pretty cool. Even though I'm a SoraXRiku fan, that does not mean I hate Kairi. What really got me liking Kairi more was when she actually got to fight some Heartless with her temporary Keyblade! :=D:

11. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Well I've actually awlays sorta liked Kairi. Though I do think that in KH1 she was high the whole time. In KH1, she's kinda annoying at the beginning, but then she gets all unconscious, so it's better.

Wow, that really doesn't make it sound like I like her at all. But I do. In KH2 she had a better character, and I think it was nice how persistent she was.

12. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

I'll tell you what's so bad about Kairi. She's a tool character. The entire series could go by without her and everything would be just as it was, sans the love intrest that SE tries to sprinkle into all of their games to make them seem deeper than they actually are. Not to mention she never does pretty much anything besides wait on one world, wait on another world and then get kidnapped by Organization XIII.

This isn't to say I have anything against Kairi as a character. It's just her place in the storyline. It doesn't exist.

13. tSG1 Chaser

She's so "oh my god, sora, SAVE ME!!!"

And plays the cute little Damsel in Distress.

At least in KH2, she doesn't play rapunzel.

14. the muffin man Banned

Yeah something like that. I don't hate her, but she's just there only for the game to continue.

15. SoraxGarnet Destiny Islands Resident

i highly doubt she is there just for the game to go on
    in my opinion, Namine was just there
    Kairi shown much more than a damsel in distress
    But Sora;s strenght to keep going

16. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Kairi hated? wow first time I hear that. She's an awesome character in the games, maybe the girls are just jealous of her? xD

17. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

i didn't think she was hated, i just thought nobody liked her

:]

seriously though, i never really thought she was hated.
    Maybe because she was inactive and was prone to being captured.
    Or something.

18. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

I dunno I liked her better in kh1...in kh2...well she turned into a bit of a **** the way she dressed and all...then she couldnt even remember soras name...though the first time she sees him in waaaaaaaaaay over a year she runs into his arms acting like a second didnt go by where she didnt think about him...

so to summarize: kh1 kairi was cool
    kh2 kairi **** can go die

19. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

Fan-girls hate kairi beacause she likes sora and the fan girls wanna be with sora..

fan paople who likes kairi wanted her to be with sora

I didn't like kairi at first but then in kh2 she really like sora so yeah that's why lol.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I hated Kairi for a number of reasons.
    1. Look at my username (I hate that that b***h gets Sora all to herself!!!)
    2. She wasn't all that important in KH2. I mean her keyblade was totally girly. She shouldn't even have one. It's Sora and Riku's job to use the oversized keys so f**k off Kairi.
    3. ...must I go on well then okay. For all Kairi fans DO NOT open the following spoiler.
    She was a spoiled, prissy, b***hy, girly, horrible character. Never liked her in KH2. KH she was okay (although I still hate her for getting Sora all to herself) but from there it all just went downhill.