why is kairi soo hated?!?! O.o

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by SoraxGarnet, Nov 22, 2008.

?

what do you guys think

Poll closed Dec 12, 2008.
  1. I Hate Her

11.7%
  2. She was an Alright Character

73.4%
  3. Didnt appeal to me

18.1%
  4. Kairi dies cause sora belongs with riku...

8.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Spoiled, b***hy, girl, horrible character? Examples? She's hardly any of those things. She worries and and cares for Sora, whats wrong with that?

Your just pointing out general female character flaws. When you don't even have anything to back up what your saying. Your "reasons" for hating her aren't reasons, its just a cluster of cussing and ranting about nothing.

Also, she's a girl. Whats wrong with a girl having a girly keyblade? I mean, it had a few flowers on it. Big deal? It's not like it was hot pink with stuffed animals all over it. I do admit it was a little ehhh about her having one, but I think Riku just lended the power of his keyblade to Kairi. She doesn't actually have one of her own.

Nothing wrong with Kairi's character, every story needs a girl for the main character, and she's that role.

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lawl I've always liked Kairi xD I wanted to be her. I had this whole plan worked out to make her outfit but in the end I was just lazy. LOL
    She might not do much but she was part of the plot in KH, just in KH2 she gets kidnapped. but at least she can fight. ;D
    Well hopefully KH3 will be interesting to see how she goes on in the story.

3. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

It's not that I don't like Kairi, it's just that in Kh2, I found her quite annoying. Wait... rephrase that, I found her voice annoying. The way she acted at the beginning. Haha!

A character that must go on for an eternity!

4. Shrooms Destiny Islands Resident

because every girl wants sora

SHE SOUNDED LIKE AN ANNOYING CHEERLEADER THAT KEPT GETTING CAUGHT BY HEARTLESS,I MEAN DID SHE REALLY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE VERY END TO CALL OUT A KEYBLADE?

/rant

5. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Technically, she never "Called Out" for her keyblade. Riku had summoned it for her and gave it to Kairi. Haha! But I agree with the voice!!

6. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

I agree with the keyblade when i saw her fight she was soo terible with her new keyblade riku gave her.. >>

7. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

The only time I will like her is Dead Fantasy, but besides that, she's a really boring character who cannot fight for herself.

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

That was Namine's fault that she couldn't remember his name.

9. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

I guess its because people like to point things out and say shes bad at this oh shes so annoying this its called jealousy and critizm.

10. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    There will always be people that love something and because of this there will always be people that hate Stuff too. That's Just the way it is.

I Don't hate Kairi But I Would have Liked They Developed her Character a bit more. She seems incomplete and Lacks some aspects that's all ^^

11. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I don't hate Kairi, her character just never appealed to me and still hasn't after the other games. I don't know what it is? One could not say she is a ho or a whore because that doesn't even make any sense so I don't know where people come up with stuff like that? *scratches head*

12. Sara Tea Drinker

I don't hate Kairi, but every time I see/think of her now I just keep on seeing her being kidnapped by Axel and I crack up...

That is the truth.

Anyway, I don't hate her, I just think she hasn't been developed and she hasn't really done that much. And I claim Sora is not gay. But that's my own little rant I'll spare everyone.

13. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

O_o...this thread hasn't died yet O_o...jeez...i stopped using kh-vids for a really long time just to find this still going

14. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

I know right^

15. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I liked Kairi honestly. I liked her keyblade and I really wish they had expanded on her character alot more.

16. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

It'd be awesome if she obtained some connection to Aqua in the next game. I found her unlikeable in the first game, however she gained my liking again in the second game because she was actually fighting and acting on her own.

But wouldn't that be kinda cool if they made Kairi a playable character? She'd use her own keyblade, but have maybe Aqua's power or armor or something.