Kingdom Hearts II Why Organization's XIII members did those things?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DanceWaterDance, Feb 25, 2014.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Yes, I know that they wanted to regain their hearts but... Have you noticed that they smile every time they fight against Sora? Why Xaldin was provoking the Beast with that "What shall I leave behind" joke? Why Luxord destroyed the ship? I mean, if they just wanted to regain their hearts they didn't need to do these things, it's like they enjoy causing troubles to Sora and other people.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Sora's the villain to them. Prior to KHII, he's already killed Larxene, Marluxia, and if you wanna be technical, Roxas, and they probably think he killed Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus, too. He's in the way of them getting their hearts back, and they know that he'll kill them if they don't kill him first. I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of the Organization members saw themselves as above some of those Disney characters because of the whole "observe only" thing. Also, they probably were enjoying themselves at some points—after all, you can only do so many missions and training sessions before you get a little stir-crazy.

3. A Zebra Chaser

Saw him as the villain? Never mind Larxene refers to herself as the bad guy, never mind that the members make jokes and generally don;'t care when the CO members are KOed, Sora never went and outwardly attacked members, they goaded him and he attacked in self defense.
    Beyond even that, as far as I can tell most of the members never actually found out it was Sora that actually took out the members (I've been replaying Days, and nobody seems to tell Demyx, Luxord or Xaldin)
    The reason the Organization members do bad things is because the games need villains

4. Graxe King's Apprentice

Xaldin's reasons for toying with Beast was stated in the ballroom scene: he wanted Beast to turn into a Heartless so they might get his Nobody. Beast giving into his bestial rage is akin to giving into the darkness which is why Xaldin's more or less was forced to take direct action and take either the rose or Belle (but preferably both) at the end since coercion's not going to work on Beast anymore. He only fights Sora because there's nothing else he could do since he was cornered and Belle took the rose (thus losing any last piece of leverage over Beast) besides to run and hide away. But Xaldin's not a coward like Demyx and doesn't hesitate to fight when he has to. Also, based on his secret report in Days, Xaldin neither sees any interest nor any benefits to having a heart anymore after observing how easily emotions can control Beast.

Luxord was messing around in Port Royal because of the Grim Reaper and needed Sora to be there to kill it and release the heart(s) it had so their Kingdom Hearts would be closer to completion (and thereby get closer to regaining their hearts). It was just another heart collecting mission to him and so when Sora showed up, Luxord stalled him for as long as he could (like blowing up the ship or making him search the world to find the four Gamblers with the coins) so Sora could defeat as many Heartless as he can on the way back to the Grim Reaper. That's it.

Why do they smile before they fight Sora? Because they probably gain some enjoyment from fighting. And it they're going to be erased/die, they might as well go out in a bang.

5. Jin うごかないで

Reallistically as an overview did it for two main reasons. For cause and effect they wanted to cause Sora more anger and discomfort and as an effect he'd direct that rage towards the heartless. They did it because they wanted a method of getting hearts obviously at the time. It's really the only thing they could do to be honest because it was a sense of hope for them.

6. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

But Xaldin didn't need to do that, if he wanted to make the beast angry he could just kidnapp Bell and take the rose. Demyx isn't a coward, he was just playing the rose of the coward, he was joking all the time.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I recon it's all they really have, a lot of them are psychopaths and probably have quite a high curiousity for fighting and killing and just causing others trouble. I see them all as just following Xemnas because he gave them a community to exist in and a belief that they will be whole at the end of it otherwise I doubt any of them would do the work.

Roxas, Axel and Xion get their enjoyment from sitting together eating ice cream but others may get it from messing up other people's lives.

They don't want Sora to die because he's vital to their plan but I think they enjoy toying with him and his friends and perhaps they feel a sense of power over him because Sora is ignorant for most of the game of the Organisation's plan or even when he is aware he knows there is nothing he can do to stop it so he's going exactly where the nobodies want him to go, he's their play thing.

8. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

The organization does this to prevoke emotional responses from their targets to get the desired results which almost worked for the beast and also practice for when they get their hearts ... you don't want to wake up only to realize you forgot how to laugh do you.

9. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Larxene:"More pain for you, more fun for me"
    Or Zexion who wants to toy with RIku
    Or Lexaeus who tries to make Riku giving into the darkness
    I don't understand who they do these things

10. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought Larxene was basically a sadist. She got enjoyment from other people's pain because that's all she can do.
    Zexion didn't really toy with Riku he was trying to control Riku so that he would have someone to counteract Marluxia's plan of taking control of Sora. He decided Riku was their best bet.
    Lexause probably had the same reason as Zexion.

11. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Um, Lexaeus was trying to do as you said but Zexion saw him as unnessicary after Marluxia and the traitors were dealt with so He was trying to end him.

12. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

It could just be that they're very overconfident in their abilities. Kind of how most villain's act all cocky and smile whenever they encounter the protagonist. Could just be their sadist's, and enjoy causing trouble because their just the villain. Perhaps because they know when fighting Sora, they're also fighting Roxas? Man, maybe they smile because they know Sora is forced into fighting the heartless which thus releases the hearts towards their artificial kingdom hearts. *Shrugs*

13. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

In KH2 every organization member like to tease Sora, it's like their main goal, even when Sora first meet them, Xemnas tease him and they all start to laugh. They enjoy trick Sora and cause problems to him.

14. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

That is to motivate him to keep killing heartless.

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

The bad guys are doing bad things to the good guy... Isn't that the norm?

On the outside this needs no further explanation at all, but you could easily point out that by taunting Sora, he becomes their pawn, to (as previously stated) kill the heartless. Mind games. Bad guys tend to like them.