Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noise For Love and Justice

ok....think back...would anything weve seen in the KH games make us think that Ven and Roxas are linked? NO! thats why its so darn confusing!

here are some facts we know they have in common---

A) Ven is a Keyblade master
    B) so is Roxas
    C) Ven has been on destiney Island
    D) Roxas' somebody (sora) lives on Destiney Island
    E) Roxas and Ven look very similar...TOO similar (and there sharing a voice actor)

THE MAJOR SPOILER!!!----------------
    Ven is soras older brother and went off to fight Xehanort and the new enemy things (not heartless) but he made Sora and Riku and the whole island forget about him so that if he never came back they didnt have to worrie about him
    (kairis hasnt shown up yet)
    and Sora's nobodie took the form of his long lost brother but he didnt remeber cuz Ven made him forget!! but Soras heart didnt! but Soras mind did!

Heartless*

2. tc831 Destiny Islands Resident

very interesting theroy but who is to say they even no sora or riku just because they see them fighting on the beach dosnt mean they no them

3. Mirai King's Apprentice

That must be some good stuff you're smokin'.

Any sources? And, no, "Out of my own ***" doesn't count.

4. Noise For Love and Justice

LOL!!!!!

well...my HEAD then! xD

no no...but it does kinda work if u kinda just believe....it makes sence to me! ok! it works in my head and its alot better then some of the other stuff out there

soras dad please *rolls eyes*

Heartless*

5. werkku6 Traverse Town Homebody

Intresting theory, i think its one of the best theorys i have readed so far. But i dont know, why do you think that Ven is keyblade master? Cause we have never seen him to use keyblade, but they use swords, that looks like keyblades, but these swords arent keyblades, cause there is no keychain in them.

6. he's-got-a-heart Traverse Town Homebody

Well actually it would make more sense if Ven was Sora father... Since Ven would be half of Sora (you know since he's his dad) and equally Roxas 'holds half of what Sora owns'. They're both half of Sora, so why not?

7. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

wherre did you get ur info - that is a good theory though

8. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah it,it`d be cool if ven was sora`s brother...he seems a little young to be his dad.i mean sora`s already four or five when they see him and ven looks about seventeen or something

9. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I somewhat agree with that, but Ven vould also be Sora's older brother, we'll just have to wait and see.

10. Repliku Chaser

I could see Ven as being Sora's older brother as you said or another idea came to me that Ven merged with Sora at some time to hide within him until the time was right, and when Roxas occurred, it was Ven in a way that emerged but of course he wouldn't remember. The hair and everything on Ven looks just about like Roxas. So I figured since Xehanort/Xemnas might be Terra, Ven's spirit might have hidden in Sora and well, I ponder why Riku then was destined to be the Keyblade wielder...but eh, we'll all come up with something. =:)

The other reason I think Ven might have gone within Sora in spirit is because of the voice in KH1 and the path he had to take to choose what he'd be and all, and face the Darkside coming. Also, it seemed Riku had a similar dream so I ponder if he too didn't have connections to Terra, but because of that, he was plagued by Xehanort's Heartless too.

[​IMG]

11. neokeymaster Merlin's Housekeeper

not an impossible theory, but until we know the facts, just a theory, I have a theory that terra might be the voice that guided sora throughout KH1 and put him through the test

One thing we CAN assume is that Ven just looks like Roxas for some soon-to-be-revealed reason, but he isnt actually Roxas, as nomura said, these guys are new

12. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    You roll your eyes to Sora's father but give us Sora's long-lost older brother?

13. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

long lost brother sounds better than father because he doesnt look alot older than sora is in kh2 does he? im guessing hes about 17 or 18 at oldest.and i dont think he is soras dad because sora`s alrady four or five when they see him and riku fighting....so his dad...hhmmm i dont think so...i doubt that he is his brother either but it would be cool if he was...but i doubt it

14. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I doubt that he's part of Sora's bloodline at all.

15. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

probaly not but it would be cool if he was...i will be so shocked i he is...oh well...

16. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

**To the original thread starter post thing**

o.o? That kinda made my head hurt...

Of course... if it WAS Sora's older bro... that MIGHT make some sense..... I mean... It was never revealed if Sora had siblings or not.

Still... that made me confused....

17. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

i doubt sora does...but i think when ven got frozen and kingdom hearts open or whatever it did his and aquas hearts got taken but somehow vens went to soras therefor thats why roxas looks like ven..but i dont like they look that much a like.vens got brighter hair,lighter eyes and a thiner face than roxas has...

18. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmm.... Maybe... And i wouldn't know if his features are lighter.... they look the same to me... XD

19. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

lol then again roxas was in the white room with namine and ven was at the colisum so it might have been the lighting i dunno

20. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Haha... It probably was lighting... the White Room always makes things look lighter than they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.