Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

...Wow. I always new Sora had an older brother!
    Where'd you find out this stuff? And how could Ven erase their memories. It's way too much hassle to erase everyone's memories!

2. Akino King's Apprentice

I always thought Sora was an only child. Plus, long lost brother theory seems too far-fetched.

Nomura said that Ven wasn't connect to Sora. Only to Roxas, but he did /hint/ that there might be a connection with Sora too. But I doubt it'll be that big.

3. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

roxas could be vens heart....like ven lost his heart somehow and it went to sora so when so lost his heart he lost vens too and thats why roxas looks like him...

4. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Kind of like when Kairi's heart went to Sora's?

5. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I've wondered how that worked... But how could he be connected to Roxas...but not Sora?

6. Akino King's Apprentice

^^^

We'll leave that up to Nomura to clear that up to us. But before he does, let's try speculate more logically?

7. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah like that...but then again roxas does kinda look like sora just a little....but not much so maybe ven is conected to sora too

8. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Wow. Sora's becomeing a center for lost hearts...
    O.o

9. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

yep he`s got this big sign on his chest saying"ALL LOST HEARTS WELCOME! ENJOY YOUR STAY!" lol didnt you see it? jk

10. he's-got-a-heart Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah that might explain why there was speculation about Roxas having a heart,,, Maybe it was Ven's?

11. Inasuma "pumpkin"

You have a decent theory basis.

Work on it more, in more detail.

Ven being an older brother does make a lot of sense, though. Keep working on the theory.

Here's what I decided to add to your theory (I changed it a little, I mean):

Ven is Sora's older brother and went off to fight Xehanort and the new enemy things (not heartless), but he made Sora and Riku and the whole island forget about him so that if he ever came back they wouldn't have to remember or realize who he was, making them worry. It would also trigger a new clash between the old and the new keyblade masters, which could be bad. Sora's nobody, Roxas, is merely a somewhat similar persona of Sora's older brother. This is why Roxas is a keyblade master, much like Ven.

That's just what I thought would sound better, of course.

12. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well, Sora is the light that connects all things...

Maybe Ven was protecting Sora because of some prophecy where Sora is some great keyblade user who'll save the world.

13. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    ...How could Roxas be Ven's heart? From what it sounds like, you're saying that Sora lost Ven's heart when he lost his own, and that Roxas is really the nobody of Ven...slight probability.

If that turns out to be true, that would mean that Sora lost three hearts and created three nobodies at the same time.

LMAO!!!

14. SinirothXIII Destiny Islands Resident

Is there any reason why this says *MAJOR SPOILERS* when it's just some theory. This thread title is VERY misleading.

15. Noise For Love and Justice

u put major spoilers in the title so people that dont want the story ruined for them they dont go looking in that fourm...u never know it might be ture and thats a spoiler

Heartless*

16. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

It would make sense if roxas was ven's heart...

heres my theory:

Sora would have had a nobody that resembled him a little more but roxas came in contact with Ven's heart. His heart had been wandering Twilight Town, waiting for a nobody to revive himself into. It was fate that his luck would lead him to the nobody of a keyblade master. That would explain why Roxas seems to have real emotions.

17. SinirothXIII Destiny Islands Resident

Lol, funnily enough, I know what spoilers mean. I just mean it's pointless to put them here. Because even if it does turn out to be true, it's just a theory atm and no one would know if it's true or not. That's what theories are. Peoples thoughts and opinions. Sometimes they come true, doesn't make them spoilers at the time of thinking them.

Anyway, w/e, I was just saying. But I actually see that as somewhat of a possibility. I think it much more likely, and obvious, that there's a greater chance of Ven being Sora's brother rather than his father.

18. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

sora is connected to ven, maybe ven's heart is part of sora's heart.. and after sora lost his heart , roxas is create from both sora/ven heart..so roxas look like ven..
    just a thought..XP

19. Mish smiley day!

Older brother...? Oh lawd. No offense, but that sounds like bad fanfiction. xD

20. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

nice theary but Ven mite not be a keyblade master cuz he uses a keyblade with no chain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.