Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruityla Merlin's Housekeeper

My theory is laziness. You heard me, I said laziness. They didn't feel like making a unique character to be the third knight so they just recycled Roxas and decided this "Ven" would be connected to them.

...EVERYONE is connected to Sora. It's like how everyone was Ansem, but now they're all Sora instead :)

2. oblivion9794 Twilight Town Denizen

This is in upcoming games,but wouldn't this be in the theories and Speculation Section?

FINALLY A THEORY THAT MAKES SENSE(no offense ot the others)
    me and my firends have been saying the same thing AND if u noticed some of Ven's Clothing is ROXAS' even though its mostly armor

3. DjC Chaser

well i think ven is roxas! he has to be! just think ven was frozen and then dark ora covered his body before he was frozen and maybe if a keyblade masters heart is taken away then they become the nobody of the next keyblade wielder! still having the same face and voice they just cant remember anything.

what do u guys think?

4. AntiWeapon Chaser

Im going to shoot the next person that says this.

Who the hell said that No keychain = Fake keyblade. Its just something someone made up. There is no proof behind it.

5. DjC Chaser

anti weapon is right! and whats wierd is Terra,Aqua,Ven,and the Dark Knight all have keyblades without keychains but xeahnort and mickey have keychains on their keyblades! well all i can say is that they are keyblades with or without keychains

6. Noise For Love and Justice

or maybe the makers of the video didnt put keychains on there keyblades in BBS(the secret ending) cuz there moving around so fast and jumping and what not so its hard to see the keychains anyway so y put them there

Heartless*

7. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

DjC has a point. Maybe only the masters have keychains, because aren't terra,ven, et aqua all apprentinces of mickey?

8. tc831 Destiny Islands Resident

but your forgetting when sora fell asleep after chain of memories everyone forgot him, donald and goofy. so maybe ven fell into another deep slumber and everyone forgot him

9. DjC Chaser

well they could be mickeys apprentices but u gotta think out side the box:)

what i mean is in one of the pics of bbs where terra is in the desert with xeanort terra called him MASTER xeanort so maybe terra use to be his apprentice

just came up with a good theory maybe terra,aqua,ven,mickey,and dark knight were all aprentices of xehnort and they all worked together to create a weapon that can bring peace and called it a keyblade then xehnort became over welmed with its power and became a villian and took the dark knight as his apprentice while mickey became a king and made terra,aqua,and ven his own apprentices.and thats how it all began.

i also think that the dark knight is xigbar because he told sora u are the weakest of all the ones before u meaning he defeated all keyblade masters before him and the dark knight defeated all of them so it could have been xigbar in the past
    good theory but it doesnt make sense cause if ven fell asleep he wouldnt wake up and be soras nobody then take the name roxas
    no because in the gameplay pics his keyblade doesnt have a keychain same thing in the cutscene pics he still doesnt have a keychain.and in the fm video xehnort had a keychain on his keyblade so why not include terra and the others with one

10. tc831 Destiny Islands Resident

yeah but who is to say that ven is even sora's nobody. i remember someone saying this theroy that Ven used the keyblade to lock all of there memorys and sora's nobody is in the form of ven like a long lost memory but sora dosnt remember

im gonna have to agree with you why do u need the key chain for it to be a keyblade

11. AntiWeapon Chaser

Firstly Yen Sid is mickeys teacher, he even has the star seeker keyblade which if you remember was given to sora by Yen Sid. This is what he used before he got the dark realm blade.

Xigbar is not the dark knight, for one thing the knight seems to be some form of 'Master Xehanort', not sure what. Just because Xigbar said that the other keybladers were week, doesn't mean he actually beat them. But it is a fact that Xigbar has met the three knights, so his human form might show up in the game.

Having a keychain on a keyblade doesn't mean nothing until someone says it does. Too me a keyblade with or without keychains is just a different type of keyblade, kind of like how you can customise some guns, others you cant.

Also both Aqua and Terras keyblade actually have the small ring where a keychain can be inserted. Maybe they just choose not to use them.

12. DjC Chaser

ya but but who said that he ISNT his nobody.just think roxas is with out a doubt soras nobody and we know xehnort did somthing to ven when he froze him and its not a cowincidence that roxas and ven look the same.so maybe roxas use to be his own person. just remember this is MY theory idc if u guys think its stupid so im sticking with it until it is all revealed
    ok first off what does yen sid giving sora the star seeker have to do with anything? or if yen sid gave it to mickey until he completed his mission of finding the dark realmes keyblade?

second how can u be soooooo sure that xigbar is not the dark knight. u dont know that and its just a theory but ur taking it as if that nothing i say can be possible. and u thinking his human form can be in the game.....yes it can be but it makes sense if he was the dark knight.and what xigbar said to sora could have been a hint so u cant just say its not important because that has come up in interviews and theories.

third the keychain thing is something unusual because mickey and xehonort have keychains and nobody else does. how could u think that its just something they choose not to use?

u seriously need to think of the hints we have from final mix and from interviews/information because u dont even have facts to back u up about what ur talking about:yelling:

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Next time put this as a theory,none of this is true unless Nomura comfirmed it..

14. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

This theory makes the most sense to me. Maybe they needed to put Ven's heart somewhere safe after he was frozen. And Sora does have a history holding other people's hearts.

15. AntiWeapon Chaser

YOUR the one not using facts. 'Xigbar is the dark knight because he mentioned them in kh2' that proves NOTHING besides the fact that he knows of them.
    There is absolutly NO EVIDENCE WATSOEVER! to proove they are even related. Xigbar is most likely working with Ansem in radient guardan. Not some faceless thing fused with that guy.

So what if they dont? Why is Terra keyblade blue at the handle? Because it can be. The keyblade should not be considerd fake since there is no evidence to support that a lack of keychains means it is. As ive already mentioned they can put a keychain onto it if they choose too. They have the hole for it.

The mickey thing was just adding to the proof that Mickey is yensids teacher, since the star seeker is 'his keyblade'.

16. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think Master Xehanort do something to Ven's heart...since terra ask him what have he done to Ven's heart...

17. Jordz Destiny Islands Resident

Well.... I rekon Ven, Aqua and Terra are the original keyblade masters and since that Sora killed himself when he was turned into a heartless Ven was 'Reborn'... Roxas.

I think this happened because a keyblade master has never been turned into a heartless before and in the KH2FM+ secret vid, Ven is frozen... maybe he died and that's why he was 'reborn' becuase he was destroyed by darkness

18. DjC Chaser

ur so fu:censor2:en ignorent! u r to stubborn to understand the word THEORY! i never said that im right and thats how the game is going to be! its just what i think the game is gonna be like! so stop trying to prove me wrong cause ur just making urself look like a ****** trying to say that im wrong because i never said i was!

ok guys please tell me this and be honest. who do u guys think is making more sense in their theory me or antiweapon. i want the honest truth and im not gonna hate u if u think hes making more sense because its his thoery and it might sound good to someone
    im thinking something like that happened too! it is no coincidence that they look the same. theres gotta be somthing that maid ven become part of sora and then become roxas.

19. Noise For Love and Justice

ok

A) CALM THE :censor2: DOWN!
    B) lets all go back and talk about MY IDEA! not urs...this is my thread if u have ur own idea post it there not here!!

ughhh people...

Heartless

20. DjC Chaser

1. im juust trying to get it clear to sir knows it all that its a theory so he will stop freaking out about my side of the theory!

2. u sound like ur sooooooooo selfish. first off u did not say that we cant post r theories and just because u made this thread does not mean that it has to revolve around u! so it all comes back to u. next time be prepared for backfire

ughhhhhhhh heartless people.........

anyway about the dark knight being xigbar, that is not impossible. it actually make sense and those new black creatures can be prototype heartless. and about the keychains, im pretty sure that there gonna explain that in the storyline because im pretty sure u dont have a joice if u want a keychain or not.its just like keyblades,u dont get to choose which one u get. it depends on the strength of ur heart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.