Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I'm guessing Ven's heart was inside Sora and when Sora got turned into a Heartless, Ven's heart went to Sora's Nobody, though that's just my guess and it seems to make sense to me.

2. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

maybe that's happen when Ven become frozen.. master xehanort had pass something evil to him..

3. Noise For Love and Justice

i know i know...im sorry ive just been having a bad day...so

lol keep going with the posting

Heartless*

4. AntiWeapon Chaser

Sigh, Obviously it was a theory!! Unless its written in an interview, shown on a trailor or picture or magasine its a theory!!

And you know what theorys are for? To be tested and judged. Your theory was so out there that there is little to no chance of it, sure it may happen but the odds are against you since you have no proof to back up this theory, your just making yourself look dumb, if you can't accept people critisizing you then don't put any theorys up or at least put some more THOUGHT into them.

I never even made a theory here, unless your implying about me beliving Xigbar not to the the dark knight, which would actully make me more right, not because I think i'm better, its because there is not enough evidence to back up your side of the argument, unless we see Xigbar actully change into the dark knight or the dark knight being referd to as Xigbar then we have no proof.

Stop getting worked up over this little thing. I'm not here to start an argument, mearly debate amungst fellow people about the next games.

5. DjC Chaser

im sry 2! we all have r bad days. lets just put that behind us and forget it ever happened :)
    well u could've fooled me because now ur even going to the code vault and trying to prove me wrong there! my theory is not far out there u just dont expand ur mind to the possibilities! u dont even have a theory! so u need to stop it cause i aint putting up with it no more

6. Noise For Love and Justice

agreed!!!

Heartless*

so i see that there are many differnt ideas about the whole Roxas Ven delema

but let me say one ONE! thing that Naurma (omg i totlay killed it but its the guy that made KH)

he said....

Roxas and Ven ARNT THE SAME PERSON!

;)
    so lets re-visit my whole BROTHER theorie! xD

Heartless*

7. AntiWeapon Chaser

Are you effing kidding me!

Final mix is not coming out in America, its known fact. Stop takeing every little correction to heart.

Your thoery is far out, because there is nothing there to support your claim. I could say that Mickeys father is the dark knight. But I just made that up with no proof.
    You don't have proof. I was just stateing that, but you seem to take it to heart and think im insulting you in some way.
    And just because I don't have any 'theorys' because the game is still pretty much in the dark, we have a couple of pictures and no leads on anything. Its to early to even consider things like this.

8. AntiWeapon Chaser

No, Ven would of been around the age of 10 or 11 when Sora was born.

9. Noise For Love and Justice

I dont think so...that would make Ven much older than he looks...

the most! reasonalbe "father figure" could be terra...but its so far out there

Heartless*

10. DjC Chaser

really?he said that? can u post the interview i would like to read it:)

do i have to pm u the interview about final mix outside japan? its very interesting!

no one has PROOF of anything because these are THEORIES! u need to stop cause im seriously getting tiered of ur bull:censor2:it

11. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I think there not related by blood at all, but Nomura make us think they are, and he probably has a good reson to let roxas and Ven look a like. we will all find it out as soon as they come out.

12. DjC Chaser

i get sooooooo mad when i reed interviews and the person asking the questions ask stupid things that arent important at all.

and nomura pisses me off because when he answers the question he just makes it more of a mystery than it already is.

btw i like oath keeper and oblivion keyblade sig its reeeeeeeeeeealy cool!:)

13. keyblade7714 Destiny Islands Resident

i think ven is roxas because if you look at the birth by sleep photos ven has got the checkerd sweatbands an looks identical and you are probly saying but bith by sleep is set in the past but my theory is that birth by sleep is based where nobodys live before they are truly brought into the real world

14. DjC Chaser

ya something like that had to have happen. it cant just be that ven and roxas look alike for no reason otherwise nomura whould've made ven look different

and the game is said to be based on this question "Ven Who Are You?"

15. keyblade7714 Destiny Islands Resident

yea i noo what yoor sayn because remeber at the start of kh2
    xemenes asks roxas what is your true name

16. DjC Chaser

hey i never thought about that! thats a real good piont u made there

well done:) (adds to ur rep)

17. DjC Chaser

cracked what?

dont worry ill give u rep u diserved it from the start =)

18. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    heres what i think. i belive that Ven is Sora's father, and Aqua is his mother. and since Sora is technically half of Ven and Roxas is half of Sora then it all makes sense.

19. Repliku Chaser

My thought at the moment is that Ven somehow maybe was either injured tremendously or sacrificed his body and his soul/spirit/heart etc went to rest in Sora to be prepared for the future since nothing could be done about the past at the time. This is why when Sora and Roxas split, Roxas doesn't remember his past because the split was done so quickly with Sora returning as a Hearted being again because of Kairi's doing, but also because his memories of Ven were gone.

The reasons I feel that way are because I think Terra ended up taking the spirit of Master Xehanort within himself either on purpose or not, and that's why he became named Xehanort under Master Ansem's tutelage and later, realizing he was not that person, he changed his name to Ansem, not remembering who he really was. It also may be true that Master Xehanort had a clone (the dark knight guy) and Terra linked to that somehow, which would explain why Heartless Xehanort looks younger. However, Xehanort did make the Heartless symbol and later Xemnas made the Nobody symbol, which both look like the symbol worn on Terra's belt in the past, just modified of course. If Xehanort's Heartless could enter Terra or Terra took it in willingly to suppress it, and Riku also took it into him for a time, it lends me to think this same thing might have happened with Sora and Ven but Sora didn't remember. I could see Sora not remembering any way because he couldn't even figure out Kairi's heart was within him for a whole game despite me figuring it out long before. =:/

I do not know if Ven and Sora are related really, though to me the facial structures of Ven and Sora look similar. However, even if they were related, there's no way Ven could be Sora's father because he's a teenager while Sora is 5 years old in BBS. Terra really is the only person who'd have possibly been old enough to father him and he'd have had to be a teenager to do so. If at all they are of any relation, I'd wager to say he's a brother or cousin. Of course, we can all be wrong but speculating these events is fun!

[​IMG]

20. keyblade7714 Destiny Islands Resident

good point i never thought of that so roxas would of remberd everything about ven before he came into the real world so if sora was a heartless for longer roxas mind would be like sora at the begging of kh2 so that means roxas memories are only at restoration 1%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.