Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntiWeapon Chaser

I think where Noruma himself said It was staying in Japan to be far more interesting.

Stop flaming, it just makes you look stupid.

Facts are needed to create a theory, you can't just walk into a science lab and say 'I have a theory that shoving a needle in this guys heart will cure him of cancer' because you have nothign to proove it.

Heck even Redsonic had SOME sence behind his theorys, He knew Riku worked in these certain situations and went out trying to recreate it.

Enought of this talk on theorys, you basicly said. 'Xigbar is probebly the dark knight because he talks about them' and I told you that what you said is obsered.

Xigbar may be the dark knight for all I know, but the proof you tried to offer was so outthere.

2. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

*based upon Repliku's post*
    Yes, that would make sense. Sora was fighting against time when he was a heartless, had he become a permament one then Roxas would most likely remember just as much as the other Organisation members do about their past.

*based upon something mentioned earlier, I forget who posted it*
    About the keychain thing.... maybe you need to do something to earn it? Like some sort of medal or token of what you're capable of? I'm pretty sure it was more strict in BBS than in the next games about Sora and co.

3. DjC Chaser

good theory only one fact u messed up. sora is not five in bbs hes 4 because the events of terra and co happened 10 years befor kh1 and in kh1 sora was 14.but other than that good theory:)
    that proff is not far out there! omg u dont even have a theory to share and people said that my theory is a good one and makes sense.ur the only one who keeps on starting stuff with me
    hey dude:) does my theory seem far out there? and do u know if i could get a mod to do somthing about antiweapon?or could u tell him to stop actting all that at ur thread?thanx

4. DjC Chaser

what? reword ur sentence

and u kinda made a piont but all i want is for him to stop correcting me it gets annoying.

well any new theories? i have an idea about the chamber of sleep and the chamber of awakening

5. AntiWeapon Chaser

I corrected you once. And your getting worked up to nothing.

I didn't liek your theory, you were pissed of at me for that. Your starting stuff with me, not the other way round. Notice I haven't called you anything offencive?

Please explain how your theory makes even the slightest sence. Then I may belive you.

6. DjC Chaser

i wasnt pissed until u started correcting every post i made. i respect ur thoughts about my theory but the corecting thing i dont like.

ill explain everything tommorow because im tiered.

hey dude u have a choice:

we could end this and stop these poinless arguments and be friends or we could be enemies and have a flame war through pms

its ur choice?

7. AntiWeapon Chaser

I only corrected one post. Which was the first, the rest is just a responce.

I don't like arguing, I agree I don't see you as a bad guy, your pretty helpfull in the Code Vault, This has just been going way out of preportion.

8. DjC Chaser

well u forgot about the fm correction

ya ur right this is going no where. lets put this behind us and help correct and put together are theories to make one big theory that makes sense in every way

so wad ya say? r we buddies again =)

9. AntiWeapon Chaser

Haha sure. XD

(Wow this is was resolved pretty cornishly XD )

10. DjC Chaser

LOL

ya i know all it took was 2 opsions LOL

do me a favor. when u get offline think of a good theory and ill think of a good theory as well then will discuss are theories and combined them to get an ultimate theory!

deal?

11. Repliku Chaser

You know...you are RIGHT!!! Riku was 5 probably and Sora was 4. Thanks for pointing that out. Off topic a bit, but I wish Kingdom Hearts would have done what some other Final Fantasy games had and put the kids' birthdays down, as in what months they were born. I doubt Riku is a -full year- older than Sora. That's a little impossible unless they were born on the same day.

Back to the point though, I think there are some good theories we are coming up with and we change our minds as new information comes in. I like hearing people's thoughts on it, so let's not get too nasty please? Also, if someone criticizes something not so badly, it's not meant to be mean. It's just pointing out a flaw, as someone did on my post here. Theories get tested out. It's part of the process.

[​IMG]

12. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I think thats a good theory :) they are TOO simular. Nomura wants us to get confused and laughs at it. i cinda get irritated when i think about it.:(

13. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

I'd like to believe that Sora is a reincarnation of Ven, but that's been made impossible now that we know Sora was four when Ven was fighting against Xehanort.

14. DjC Chaser

thanx but u were just probably thinking about sora being 15 in kh2 and forgot that he was 14 in kh1

dont worry me and antiweapon settled are argument so lets all support eachothers theories and combined them to something that makes complete sense
    nomura pisses me off the way everything he says makes us think that were wrong but in the end we were right
    ya still i think that the only reason why sora is connected to ven is through roxas but i think roxas is ven so it doesnt matter anyway because if they really are the same person they'll be related to sora anyway

i think that i just said somthing thats confusing and far off.LOL

15. AntiWeapon Chaser

XD I don't really have much in my head right now. Most of it is scrambled, right now there too little info with the what 6 pics we have of the game to really come up with anything. Untill interviews, trailors and such come I havent got many ideas yet.

16. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

This is interesting - I have noticed that most of the times the Zodiac will fit a character's personality, if judging by their personalities we may at least find out what month they may belong to.

I've always been interested in Zodiac stuff, lawl. *shrugs*

17. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

Uhh....

I am sorry,but that makes no sense at all. First off,how on earth could Ven 'make' everyone on the Island forget about him? Second,how could Roxas take on the form of Ven if he wasn't really with Sora? Finally,what gave you the idea that they were RELATED?? Sora,Riku,and Kairi are all only-child's. They have no siblings,just eachother and their parents.

18. DjC Chaser

niether do i but i got some thing to look forward to! well jump fest is coming up and square enix always participates and realeases a whole bunch of info there. for example: jump fest is when they showed the first kh2 trailer released to public and also be able to play it (same thing with final mix). so i think we'll get plenty of info when jump fest comes around
    actually u cant prove that they dont have siblings. because they never said they were and they never said they were'ent only children .its just like in kh1 it looked like sora,riku,and kairi didnt go to school and it turns out in kh2 they do go to school (well only kairi because sora and riku are missing)

19. keyblade7714 Destiny Islands Resident

Heyy guys go on this site http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/ it looks like there will be 3 senarios so it must mean 3 storys which means we caan play any of our secret wariours and for all you chain of memories fans it looks like you will be happy as bbs is going to have the same theme

20. DjC Chaser

sry but thats old news. and i see u've been watching the site ever since i posted that link. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.