Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

Ah, gotcha. I -thought- that's what you meant but was not sure. There's no confirmation the 3rd person is Aqua but I hope so. Terra is a definite and Ven is pretty solid a bet.

Why do you think it's Xemnas? I thought it might too at first when I saw Xemnas in his black cloak but then realized the other one had a 'brown' cloak and Xemnas went on about KH but he didn't drone into my head the statement Ansem/Xehanort kept saying repeatedly about 'how can you know if you do not understand' or whatever it was. I'm too lazy to look up the exact quote.

2. _Oathkeeper_ Merlin's Housekeeper

Not sure if anyone had posted this before, but in KHII, when the one guy tells Roxas "He looks just like you..." What if he's not talking about Sora?

3. DjC Chaser

another long post from repliku lol i just thought it was xemnas because he was described as unknown and if it was xehanorts heartless the name of the boss wouldnt be described as unknown dont ya think?
    ya i know and i also wonder what namine meant when she said do u remember ur true name? is she talking about his name as sora or ven?

4. Repliku Chaser

I see what you mean there. I guess since he wore a brown cloak in two scenes really, and in KH:FM you can fight Xemnas who is in the Org cloak, they weren't to be connected really. Because the brown cloaked guy appeared to Sora and then later to Riku and told Riku to connect to him, I assumed both occurrences were from Xehanort's Heartless.

I don't think Namine knew anything about Ven really. However, I do think that some of the Org did know things before they became Nobodies. Ansem makes a comment that Even (Vexen) was very interested in his new apprentice Xehanort. Xigbar also was said by Nomura to be more important than people thought so I expect we'll learn more about him too, and he may have known Ven too.

5. Noise For Love and Justice

ok! so since were talking about Roxas xD lol

in TWTNW when Roxas and Sora Have that short battle cutscene Roxas yells
    "Why did he choose you" (or somthing like that...) the point is the sentance had a "why" and then a " he choose" and then "u"
    but!! Roxas never says who the "he" is?!?!?!

VEN!?!?!?!?!??
    TERRA!!!!!!!!?
    ME!?!?!?!?!??! xD

6. Repliku Chaser

I assumed he was talking about Axel when he said that. Since Axel chose to help Sora and cease in trying to free Roxas.

7. Luka Deafening silence

yeah i thought that too why didn't he choose Roxas cause he was a keyblade weilder also and he had a life too

8. neghxanys Moogle Assistant

i agree with repliku. if kairi's heart could be transferred into sora's body vessel, why can't ven's spirit get transfered into sora's body vessel?

9. DjC Chaser

okay guys ive had this theory that i want to share that ties in with the secret ending of both kh2 and kh2 fm and the info we have right now:

okay so first off i just was thinking that what if xemnas colected enough hearts to become whole? i think that he would become the xehanort from bbs. and i think the same for roxas. if he were to colect enough hearts he would become whole but he would be ven again.

1. What happend to ven and why he looks simimlar to roxas:

what i think happend is when ven was frozen he lost his heart but since there was no such thing as heartless he was able to stay human. i also think hes like kairi. when she lost her heart she didnt turn into a heartless. she was still the same but all she could do was move her eyes. well ven lost his heart and when he was frozen all he could do was move his eyes.

2. Why master xehanort had a keyblade and how it was transformed into an era to summon kingdom hearts:

(ill countinue number 1 after this side note) okay it is said that one who completely gives his heart to darkness cannot wield the keyblade. well after he stoll vens heart he had enough hearts to open kingdom hearts and in order to do so he had to trade in his keyblade for darkness and he did and summond kingdom hearts.

(back to number 1) ok so inorder for ven to be revived he must be put into the room of sleep and the vessel to his heart is going to be engraved into the next keyblade master. now this is why terra was obset about seeing sora as keyblade master in kh2 fm. when he said ur not the one i have chosen. its because in the sunset herrizon video when they picked up the kingdom key,way to dawn,and dark realme keyblade those were the chosen keyblades for the next wielders. and they get to choose wh othe wielders are. and when xehanort was approching them they summond the keyblades to be hidden until the next wielders are chosen. thats why in the kh2 fm secret vid they only had one keyblade. so when mickey appeared at the end of the vid is he fought xehanort and banned him to another mellenium (just like what he did to pete) and then he said to terra choose the next wielder of the kingdom key because vens vessel is assigned to the next wielder. so he chose riku. but riku surrendered to the dark and lost his chance and ven had became one with sora. but when sora lost his heart the vessel was released and his nobody was ven but in the form of a nobody which is soras name with an x in it (roxas). and he was born while he is asleep ( thats why its called birth by sleep). and xehanort found his way back to soras generation but the time warp messed with his memory. well xemnas knows that if he can find his heart he will be back to his old stage of when he was old. and if roxas could collect enough hearts he can become ven and be whole again. but he is one with sora again. but terra was still around and xehanort only could remember that he wanted revenge on terra so he found him and he fought terra and stole terras heart making him the xehanort we see in kh1. but terras heart and body are stolen now all thats left is his nobody which is the engimatic soldier but all he can remember is aqua,ven,keyblade, and how all he has left is hatred for xehanort. so aqua on the other hand is in the room of awakening because she is the one who created it. while she is waiting for vens return. because if roxas can find his heart in kingdom hearts he will awake his true identity as being ven once more.

well thats it. yeah u guys are probably thinking that made no sense at ALL but thats all i can think of. and it has alittle twist and turns like where aquq is but since shes part of the story too i just through her in lol

sry for the long post

10. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think he is refer to the keyblade, since the keyblade chose his own master

11. DjC Chaser

but a keybalde isnt a human being and its not a boy or girl so he is talking about someone else?

12. Noise For Love and Justice

maybe theres some all powerful...."man" that gives people keyblades...IDK

-_-'

but on the bright side...im glad that this thread (i made it xD) is the highest veiwed thread in the BBS section xD!!!

13. Whoa Its Jose Traverse Town Homebody

Um, I always imagined Terra as Sora's father.
    Don't know why, I just did. Anyone think so?

14. Repliku Chaser

Sora's awfully small to be related to Terra. Terra is a big guy and Sora doesn't seem to have inherited height at all from him, so I would say no. If Terra were Sora's dad, Sora would be as tall as Riku. The genetics don't add up.

Another point that nearly entirely breaks it is that Sora is 4 years old while in BBS Terra might be around 17-18ish? Terra, unless he's got a teenage pregnancy case going on, on a world he may not even be from...he's not going to have been Sora's dad. I'd think, rather than being stuck somewhere, he seemed to be training a lot.

15. Luka Deafening silence

Terra is so not sora dad also not ven thats just too odd D:

16. Luka Deafening silence

he would've been like 11 when hehad a child and thats not normal at least not for square .... square wouldn't do that

17. Noise For Love and Justice

hehehehe so many things are wrong with u if ur having kids at 11 xD

i mean...dont (boys) normal start puberty around 11 lol i dont remeber xD lol but!!

no hes not his dad

18. Blastion Merlin's Housekeeper

if you read the interviews on bbs, one of them says "if you think about the connection between sora and roxas, you will know th connection between ven and roxas" (he said something like that..)

and the connections i know are, that Roxas is half of sora (because he's his nobody)
    --lets go from that actually-- roxas is half of what sora is. so if ven WAS sora's dad, then ven would be half of sora. if ven was his older brother, their not really half of eachother, they would really just be siblings, not even half of eachother.. cuz his rrother isnt REALLY part of him. thats just what i say though

and btw, we dont even know the age of ven, he could be 30, or 25 for all we know

19. Xerjak Moogle Assistant

they are keyblades, just not "official ones"

those are porbably keyblades that apprentice people use, cause it was confirmed that they work under a keyblade master

20. DjC Chaser

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookayyyyyyyyyyyyy. but i highly doubt and im pretty sure that ven is not soras father/ or brother!!!!!!!! and i hope that they make ven like 13 years old in this game. they started soras story at 14 and it kinda made it difficult with the vioce and face change
    hey y is ur name like a dark pink color? oh and i remember in fm when the organization were having a discussion on those chair things and they said its 10 years TOO early for the next keyblade master. i dont think its a coinsidence that the game takes place 10 years before sora and they said it is 10 years TOO early for the next wielder dont u think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.