Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjC Chaser

........................................ O__o? w/e. anyway. yeah i think that ven is roxas. and i think that baldy is the same person as xehanort.

2. Luka Deafening silence

i say no to this ven can't be roxas since it's the past and roxas made yet >_>;

3. Noise For Love and Justice

ahhhh but u see this is EXACTLY! what Nomaru (did i spell it right...the man behind KH) wants xD i know he totaly goes onto fan forums and is like
    "hehehe silly fans..if only u knew how close u where mwhahahahahahahaha"

-_-' but then again this keeps me somewhat under controll allowing me to "vent" my ideas to ....somewhat... understanding people lol but i do think that some how ....some way...master xehanort and xehanort are the same if not related

OH! and btw nomaru said that Roxas and Ven were connected some how and not sora....this made me think

Ven and Roxas ARE connected somehow
    Roxas IS Soras nobody
    Sora IS the main character of the KH series...

so looking at that ^^^

if one is connected to Roxas then they are connected to Sora because Roxas IS (was...still is @.@) half of sora his "other half"

so i think he was just trying to throw us off....that cleaver man he is xD

4. DjC Chaser

well it could be that roxas use to be his own person. maybe when he was frozen he didnt age and somehow merged into sora and roxas has a half heart. something like that. probably not, but i dont think that ven and roxas look the same/ talk the same for no reason. just think if roxas would've colected enough hearts to become whole who would he be? would he still be the same roxas but just with a heart, or would he become ven again? thats what im wondering.
    lol. nomura pisses me off because he makes something sound sooooooo mysterious and then we play the game and find out that its soooooooo simple about what he was talking about. i bet that when the game comes out we r gonna be like "we're so dumb ven and roxas are the same person because..." and same with xehanort. lol ^^

5. Noise For Love and Justice

ugh...but oh well will find out soon enough...im going for a late 2008 and a early 2009 release date for these games....idk i hope its sooner though

edit: but back on topic

6. Lefolane Destiny Islands Resident

Nomura said Ven and Roxas have something related to each other, the Jap voice actor is the same person, too(I hope Jesse will be voiced as Roxas as well since he did well).
    I also think it may be connected to Sora somehow. But I don't like the idea that Ven is Sora's bro.

7. Dredica SNES was the best.

Umm, how can Ven be Roxas? Nomura already annouced that he isn't, case closed.

8. Mild Wind Merlin's Housekeeper

Ven uses his keyblade with the left hand (Trailer) unlike Roxas ( Well Roxas can use 2 keyblades but he is based on the right hand xD )

And if Ven would be Soras brother it would be strange o_O
    Because if you think logically - How could Sora's mum forget his own child XD?
    There would be photos of ven left or something like that xD ( clothes , ven's room, ... )
    ok sounds strange xD

9. Noise For Love and Justice

lol this thread is back lol

ok didnt u read the frist post? that i made?

read that and then come back and talk to me about Ven being Soras brother cuz Ven probably did somthing to make everyone on the island forget about him incase he didnt return (sorta like what happend during CoM and in the beginning of KH2 how people suddenly remeberd sora and the gang)

yes, Ven and Roxas arnt the same...anymore

its in my very first post it will become clear if u READ IT! xD

but if u dont read it this all seems so werid lol xD

10. Axidra Merlin's Housekeeper

well i dont kno about his brother, but he knos him. this is what i think, Ven saw Sora and merged with him somehow, and he is possibly the voice that only Sora can hear, u kno "so much to do......so little time....take your time....the door is still shut....keep your light burning strong....keyblade....keyblade.....dont forget, you are the one who will open the door to light"
    when Sora made the self-sacrifice and killed himself, Ven was....released in a way, and.....somewhat became his nobody, retaining his previous appearence, but netherless a nobody. but he has a heart, Ven's heart. and roxas has 2 keyblades b/c of the two memories/hearts. sora's and ven's. notice that sora needs to merge with his friends to have 2 keyblades.
    i think nobodies can feel like they have a heart if they died in a self sacrifice. i think i read somewhere that Axel's somebody did. maybe thats why when he was friends with roxas (someone who has a heart, ven's sorta) he felt like he had a heart.
    and yes, roxas has a heart, he can wield keyblades, and DiZ himself said it "kairi's connection with roxas's heart put him in contact with sora's heart" something like that, but he said it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.