Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Ven~The Zealous Knight~ Moogle Assistant

That makes tons of sense actually. ugh but its so confusing at the same time lol.

2. IchigoK2031 Moogle Assistant

Going back to the xion thing she technically IS memories.
    She is not a nobody at all, she is a being of memories created by Xemnas in the case Sora didn't play his role in creating Kingdom Hearts. She's built from Sora's memories the strongest of which is Kairi that's why she looks like Kairi.
    ...or at least thats what I've heard.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

No, it doesn't.
    For one: it's too obvious
    two: it's dumb
    three: Nomura could do a whole lot better
    four: He wasn't mentioned in ANY game.
    five: EVERYONE forgot about him, I don't care how many memories you manipulate, someone will remember something about you

4. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

It's probably been mentioned a thousand times already in this thread, but Nomura has confirmed that Ven has no blood relation to Sora, meaning that he could not be his brother or his dad. Besides, Ven looks 15 years old, and Sora is 4 in BBS. How could he have been a father at age 11?

5. Kozorvia Merlin's Housekeeper

6. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

So by this we might be able to infer that Ven has something to do with Nobodies, or the creation of Nobodies. I'm going to assume that means he's not human, but some other type of being, probably something we haven't heard of yet.

7. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ehh..I doubt that this is true, and for one main reason: in the kh universe, whenever someone copies someone else (like taking their name or form) it is because that is the STRONGEST memory, not the weakest one. Look at Xehanort and Xion. Xehanort took the name Ansem because that is all that he remembered, nothing else. Xion took Kairi's form (her looks) because that is Sora's most powerful memory.

That wouldnt make sense with this theory. Sora forgetting about Ven wouldnt make Roxas look like him. It would have done the opposite. If Roxas was a memory of someone (-which you are saying) I would say then that he would most likely look like Riku, because this is Sora's best friend, and Sora has the strongest memory of him.

I don't think Roxas is a memory of Ven...lately with all the 358/2 Days spoilers I think Sora somehow absorbed Ven.

That would explain how Sora has an abnormally strong heart and the ability to wield the keyblade. Roxas would look like Ven then as well. Not only this but both Sora and Roxas displayed emotions (like sadness or anger) during the events of kh2 before they merged together. If both of them had hearts, it would be because its just two thoroughly mixed hearts separating into 1 again. The reason why Roxas doesnt act like Ven is because he has Sora's memories. It also seems to me that by the end of BBS Ven will get his way since he said "erase me." He effectively is erased. Nothing of Ven's accept his appearance has been shown. No memories, nothing. Thats why Roxas also wouldnt have Ven's memories.

In short, I'm saying that Roxas is not a memory of Ven, Roxas IS Ven. My theory is that Sora absorbs him, although while doing so Ven is "erased" of all memories, which is why Roxas has Sora's memories.

8. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow, what a thread. Let me make my points...

First off, Ven is definetly connected to Sora, but not by Blood. Nomura wouldn't make kind of cop out of a decision. This is proved by Xion and Xigbar.

Second, Roxas follows almost ALL of the rules of nobody creation. He physically resembles Sora, albeit with an altered look. (again, a part of being a nobody. He has his abilities, some character traits and other things. The only difference is he has Sora's heart as a conduit for TRUE emotions. This means it's unlikely that Roxas = Ven or inhabits his body.

Thirdly, I feel we have ONE lead in this: When Sora becomes a Heartless. Let's think through this, He lost his Body and Soul becoming a Heartless, and within moments, Roxas is born in Twilight town. When he reunites with Kairi, she restores him to Human form, and Yet Roxas still exists. This means that , based on what we know, Sora from that point until the beginning of KH2 was still technically a Heartless, just not an embodiment of darkness.

However, one thing confuses me: Why did Roxas appear in Twilight Town? Sora lost his body in Hollow Bastion, so what caused it to re-appear there? This may be where you say "Then he had to be in Ven's body", but then that raises another issue. Why is Roxas still Sora's nobody, if his body is not Sora's, and why can he merge back with Sora in KH2?

So... what can we draw from these clues, considering what hasn't been announced?

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The same thing confused me and I made a theory about Ven falling into some kind of stasis (like SOra, but he didn't age) at the end of BBS by losing his soul. Sora's soul found Ven's body (when SOra became a Heartless) and molded Roxas uses Sora's soul and heart but Ven's body and heart (Giving Roxas a heart no matter waht) but I was wrong.
    The truth is when a person becomes a Heartless, their body fades to the Realm of In Between, where Twilight Town is, and their body becomes a Nobody. That's why Nobodies are rejected by both Light and Darkness, because they were born in between them.
    Kairi wasn't able to make a Nobody when she gave her heart to Sora on Destiny Islands because having no Darkness in her heart meant her body wouldn't leave the Realm of LIght.

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Nobodies can only be born in places where there is'nt alot of darkness or light which would destory the nobody. Twilight Town exists between light and darkness.
    Roxas is Sora's nobody

11. Batsunami Moogle Assistant

I think we need to figure out what an unbirth is before we can know why Ven looks like Roxas...

12. Noise For Love and Justice

ummmmmm no, Sora was not a Heartless he was just imcomplete,
    a heartless is one who has lost their heart to the darkness, and while sora did do this, he was brought back from being a heartless to a human form.

however he was an imcomplete human,

Larxene even said it herself, "Sora came back from the darkness"

he is not a heartless, and i think that Ven is his brother, that would tie BBS into the orginal KH games

13. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

but he was a heartless for a bit and in that bit roxas was created

14. VenKeyblade334 Moogle Assistant

Well its either his father or older brother because sora somehow has memories or Ven because when Xion was versing Xigbar she took the form or Ven so apperantly Sora met Ven sometime in his lifetime

15. Noise For Love and Justice

yes..there was that, what like...5 mins of him being a heartless..but i think that Roxas was created the moment he lost his heart....and thus his heart took the form of his long lost brother, Ven.

he said...but!

that doesnt mean he was telling the truth...

you never know..thats why this is a theory

16. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

Nomura never lies....but he never says the whole truth

if he said their not related then they must not be related....and no offense but long lost brother theory doesn't sound like Kingdom Hearts....I'm expecting something that has to do with memories or nobodies or darkness or whatever

17. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Hey, people.

I think that maybe Roxas was born as a typical nobody like Sora was a typical heartless. Then Xemnas gave Roxas a human-form and based his looks on Ventus, who Xemnas apparently knew from the past. That's it.

Im just throwing this out as a thought, so dont jump on me. xD

18. Noise For Love and Justice

ok...first offyou theory doesnt clear anything up...

Roxas doesnt have a heart, if he did, he wouldnt have gone back into Sora at the end of KH2, explain that.

and secondly, how does Days back it up?, now i havent played the game yes, but i know that
    Xion takes the form of what people see in sora...or somthing like that
    but that doesnt help your theory..

give me more evidence than just "my theory is the best" or " mine has no flaws"

i do beleive that Roxas having a heart is a huge flaw

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

What Noise said, Brexen, your theory was extremely flawed.
    I don't know if Roxas has a heart or not, I think he just has emotions but no heart. According to the manga, the organization had real emotions but were "plagued by a feeling of uncertainty due to their lack of hearts." Of course the manga is not exactly as canon as the games. I think because Roxas was made from the Chosen Keybearer and had no memories, he had his own emotions, a separate mind from that of his true self, just like Namine but in her case her true self was a Princess of Heart.

I still refuse to believe Ven was Sora's older brother, I think it has something to do with Aqua because he asked her to erase him. Whether she put his heart into Sora, his power, his whatever, I'm confident it has to do with her. But if it was his heart, Sora would have grew up with two hearts in him, three during KH1. Wouldn't that have had some effect on him?

20. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Okay, wait a minute...I am not 100% sure about that, I watched a video from BBS on some website...and it showed Ven and Terra standing by the sea, one minute you are looking at terra and then it shows Ven looking at the ground and he says,"terra, you are my friend, that's why I want you to erase me..." or something like that...and I have seen it about three times since, if I find it, I will give a link....