Birth by Sleep Why Ven looks like Roxas *MAJOR SPOILERS!*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

He didn't say Terra. He said "We're friends, right? That's why, I want you to erase me," or something like that.
    anyway
    [​IMG]

The shadow is obviously Aqua's. It could be a different trip to the islands, or Terra could have left already, or even be a vision like someone said

2. Noise For Love and Justice

no...its Aqua's...i know i thought the same thing as you..

but! i think everyone can come to some sort of conceniuos....

Sora had Ven's heart in him during KH1

Maybe thats how he was able to get the keyblade...

wasnt Riku was suppose to get it originaly?

and im pretty sure 2 hearts are stronger than one.

as for side effects...maybe when Jafar said "the childs strength is not his own" maybe Ven's heart was what gave Sora so much power with out any formal training?

3. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    the reason Ven looks like Roxas is cause Nomura got kinda lazy.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

That's exactly what I was getting at! lol
    Riku was supposed to get it originally, but chose darkness, so the Keyblade chose Sora. I always figured there was another reason he was chosen after Riku. I think having two hearts gave more light to Sora's own heart, which weakened his darkness, if you understand what I"m saying

5. Noise For Love and Justice

yes i do...which maybe why Sora was able to come back from the darkness the way he did

6. DarkSoldier93 Banned

Damn, I wanted it to be Axel or Xemnas. Ah well, but if it's Aqua then I don't know why they didn't show her. I mean its not like we didn't see her already! You could also tell its her because her boob is sticking out on the left!

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Exactly, he had a heart to spare. So IF (and that's a pretty big if) Roxas does/did have a heart, it was Ven's and Sora went back to just one after Kairi brought him back. But when Roxas merged back with Sora, Sora would have received Ven's heart again...this is getting confusing. I want details on KH3!

8. DarkSoldier93 Banned

My point exacly, which is why we should pause the theorizing and wait for the games BBS and KH3 to come out.

9. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Okay, I just looked at a picture of terra and his hair flips to the right, and since he/she is looking at ven, it looks like aqua. And what you think is a boob, darksoilder, is the armor on terra's right arm...but so I don't get bashed by a mob of people with pitchforks and torches, I will give in to you all since lil and noise are a lot smarter and better informed than i am and yet i will retain my belief that it is terra not aqua in my head...

10. Noise For Love and Justice

LB,

i know you said "Big if", but i dont think two people with hearts can merge like that.