Re:Coded Why wasn't Space Paranoids in Coded?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by bluekingboy, Feb 23, 2011.

1. bluekingboy Destiny Islands Resident

I was playing Re:Coded the other day and was wondering why space Paranoids wasn't in it. It is an easy fit with the whole plot line and everything.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I haven't played Coded so I might be wrong, but I think it's because Coded uses worlds from before KH2.
    Just because the world's story is about cyberspace doesn't mean it'd fit in the plot line about the digital journal.

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

The story of Re: Coded revolves around the journal from the first game, since that was the journal that was corrupted. That's why you see no worlds from Kingdom Hearts 2 or any addition of new worlds. Yes, some of the maps changed, but that could probably be explained by the messing of the journal. Space Paranoids just wouldn't fit since that came later in the timeline.

4. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Coded is about fixing the journal erased during CoM, aka the one about the events in kh1, space paranoids took place in kh2 which was in a different journal.

5. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Well, it could be because Space Paranoids is in ANOTHER computer, not the one Digital Sora is in.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Coded is trying to figure out the contents of Jiminy's Journal that were erased during Chain of Memories, therefore, it only uses worlds that were in Kingdom Hearts, and since Space Paranoids was in Kingdom Hearts II only, it wouldn't have been in there.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

It was about how the journal was erased due to CoM. The virus was only inhabiting the worlds they went to in KH1 because that's where they went when Jiminy wrote it in the journal.

Although it would be cool if it was, definitely would fit in nicely.

8. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Pretty much what everyone else said. It would fit in well, and they could have done something with it. But this does follow what happened in CoM, not what happened in KHII (imagine KHII NDS style). It would have fitted nicely in, though.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I wish it could've been in the game. I would've enjoyed the game better that way (I still liked the game though)

10. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well, that's because all the worlds in Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded are the worlds from the Journal Jimminy wrote in Kingdom Hearts I, the Journal's first Volume.

While at Castle Oblivion in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, the Journal erased itself (this you will know better when you play Re:Coded). This game of Kingdom Hearts, Re:Coded, is about the erased story told in Journal's first Volume.

11. BigT9 Moogle Assistant

well first of all the game would have had to be on a larger system like a ps2 or 3 because space paranoids is on a larger scale. although i see how it would have worked in it but the graphic job would have been low because it is on the DS.

12. XVXelko Moogle Assistant

Space Paranoids isn't in coded because the journal that was from Kingdom Hearts II wasn't corrupted. The journey is inside the first journal, thus, Space Paranoids wasn't in it.