Birth by Sleep Will Master Xehanorts Nobody ever be introduced?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Hexin, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

So yeah, Master Xehanort's Nobody? I mean, we do see his body fade away right before he claims Terra's body to become Terranort. Anybody?

2. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I think that for a nobody to be born a hertless should be created first. Xehanort didn't become a heartless, he just left his body.

3. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Isn't that the same thing he did to himself as Terranort when he used his keyblade on Xigbar and the other 5 disciples in order to bring about Ansem the seeker of darkness and Xemnas?

4. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

When he uses the keyblade on the other 5 members they created an heartless. Nobodies are born when an heart is stolen by the darkness, but xehanort's heart hasn't been stolen by the darkness, it just found another vessel.

5. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think a Nobody was created. Possibly it just faded away or something like that. A Nobody is created when a strong heart leaves a body. So probably the body disappeared. The same happens to a person, who loses his/her weak heart. If you think about it, a person has body, mind, heart, and soul. I think when a Nobody is created, he is left with body, soul, and mind, which explains why Heartless are mindless creatures, as stated by Saix I think. Xehanort's heart, soul, and mind were transferred to Terra, so what was left was the body, which might not have created a Nobody, since it was left alone.

6. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

ummm wasn't xemnas Xehanort's Nobody?

7. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

It's Xemnas...

8. A Zebra Chaser

Xemnas is the body of Terra and the memories of Terra and Xehanort. Xehanort himself has no established Nobody

9. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

It was until BBS came out. It will probably change again and be Aqua or something. =S

10. A Zebra Chaser

No it was definitely planned, we already see Xehanort in the secret ending. They had that planned by KH2

11. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

eeeehhhh no comment

12. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

wait if xemnas is the nobody of terras body why cant he weild a keyblade

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

I'd like to think that Master Xehanort was not a strong willed individual. Therefore, he didn't create a nobody.

14. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

He's pretty durn strong willed.

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Hmm... Maybe Master Xehanort's Nobody was No Heart. I know I know, that's supposed to be his Keyblade armor, and a data simulation at that, but I'm thinking maybe that's the form it took. Especially since it's chronologically the earliest occurrence of the Nobody emblem (and come on, it's in the name). Xehanort didn't lose his heart the way people ordinarily do, but a heart did vacate a body, so there's nothing to say a Nobody couldn't have been formed.

If that's true and No Heart is his Nobody, it might be powerful but it probably wouldn't have higher brain functions the way the Organization does. Strong-willed hearts give way to sapient Nobodies, but that's probably because , as we learned in 3D. If Xehanort's heart completely vacated his body, there'd be no will whatsoever.

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I think this is definitely a question that deserves answers, and it could open up possibilities in KH3. I mean, the new Org. XIII is made up of different versions of Xehanort, so It's possible this could be one of them. It's really quite interesting to think about.

17. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Going on with this, it's possible that when MX vacated his body, he took his mind with him. A Heartless is basically a heart on a rampage, steeped in darkness and acting on instinct. A Nobody is a mind and a body, so it has intelligence. but since MX vacated his body voluntarily, he could have taken his mind with him, leaving what is essentially an empty body, with no mind and no heart.

Oh well, we'll probably find out in KH3.

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Mmm, maybe. I dunno. If the heart is sapience and the mind is sentience, a body can operate without a heart... but without a mind? It adds up in the sense that this is how MX controls Terra's body, but it's less plausible for a body to simply act on its own. A true and complete husk, animate and active. It deserves discourse, I think.

19. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Like you said, , so maybe there's a bit of mind left in No Heart as well. Just enough for it to live.

20. A Zebra Chaser

I feel like including Xehanort's Nobody would be confusing, since logically it would have the exact same physical appearance of old Xehanort