Birth by Sleep Will Master Xehanorts Nobody ever be introduced?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Hexin, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Ahh, there's a thought. Well done :L

Maybe he could use it as a decoy, hehe.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Speaking about MX, shouldn't Eraqus also have a nobody as well since he lost his heart (or placed it in Terra...or whatever)?

Xehanort lost his heart in the same way as Sora did (Releasing his heart from the body) and Eraqus sort of did the same as Kairi (find a new body...though after being slain)

It does fit in with the No Heart theory as Eraqus in his armor is a secret boss as well...

3. A Zebra Chaser

So KH could achieve its final evolution and become an 80s cartoon where every time they catch the main bad guy it's actually a robot a clone?

Eraqus was outright killed, it's not the same as having his heart actually removed... they jsut shot him with a laser and left it at that.

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Pff hey c'mon, usually they only do it in between games or at the end of one/start of another. If they straight-up had his Nobody pose as a body double it might be kinda cool.

5. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

^That would actually make Master Xehanort; in my opinion, more cunning than ever. As it stands though, I'm starting to think Nomura might either do two things...A) Never introduce it or B) If and only if terra does manage to get saved, Master Xehanort's heart will somehow return to his former old body. And then idk...it's a long shot speculation though. Maybe Master Xehanort will become like the DBZ's Piccolo of the series after KH3. *Shrugs*

And if I remember correctly, Eraqus isn't dead per say. In the Blank Points video, Master Xehanort mentions Eraqus as being a "Sly Fox" when Terra says, "You're going to get shown the door, old man." So perhaps it's hinting to Master Eraqus making an appearance in KH3.

Again, all speculation though.

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Indeed, the blank points video does give impression he is still alive at the end of the game. Otherwise, why bother mentioning it? It should also be noted that Eraqus body faded the same way Sora's body did in the first KH when he gave up his heart. The same could said of Xehanort later in the Birth by Sleep. While not always true, similar effects -usually- have similar meanings. I hadn't actually thought of Eraqus having a Nobody before now though; that opens up many possibilities.

7. A Zebra Chaser

He calls Eraqus a sly fox... or dog... I forget... anyways, that could mean anything, doesn't guarantee Eraqus is alive

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

You're absolutely right. Which is why I made a point of saying it gave the impression. Furthermore, he did say "Someone else has set foot in your heart." Then made the statement about Eraqus. We could translate as Eraqus being the other person, or that Eraqus is the one who slipped the other person in. It is enough to make one wonder the exact events that are unfolding in Terra's heart. Still, I think it's a strong possibility it's Eraqus, as he was mentioned, and his body faded right into Terra's arms. Another possibility is that Eraqus slipped the aforementioned hypothetical person into Terra's heart before the events of the game, which means it would be a brand new character. Still, since this person is in Terra's heart, they might have a nobody.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

I would absolutely love to see Xehanort's Nobody be part of the new organization in KH3. Boss fight would be pretty epic I think, and it'd be interesting to see how he changes!