Wizard of Oz conspiracy- The hanging Munchkin

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Ienzo, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

At first, I was a beliver, but after watching dozens of postings, I do believe the video posted by Suicidal Munchkin (the first video you posted) was an edited tape. I watched numerous tapes, some older, some remastered, and none none of them look like that. They all look like the second video you posted, granted, of varying quality. Its a consiracy theoy started in 1989, and for the longest time had no merit until Suicidal Munchkin posted th video you posted.

That is true about production cost. However, now that you brought up the production process, I must point out, that only crowd shots cost a lot of money to produce. A small scene featuring only 3 actors could be easily reshot without adding major cost towards production.

Also, it couldn't have been overlooked since the actors walked within 5 feet of the alleged body, and sets were constantly being rearanged. Also, the camera actually focuses on the alleged body. Meaning it had to have been noticed. Asfor the bird "being added after" it still leaks, as in the previous dialoge with the witch talking to dorothy, you can see the same bird in the backround.

Additionally, the forest scene was filmed before the Munchinland scene. Therefore, there would have been no munchins on the set, alive or dead.

The final nail in the coffin is that no eyewitness accounts were ever brought up about suicide on the set, by anyone. At firist I figured it was because major corperations back then had a lot of money and influence, but looking into this allowed me to find recent videos from original Munchins saying that such claims were bogus.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I came across this information too, I was just never sure if the alledged "VHS original" was edited or not, but I'm thinking it is, this matter is too serious to even cover up plus even if all the actors were sworn secrecy as some people claim then I'm sure it would have come out at some point.

I don't know why someone would go to the extent of editing the footage just like that, it's just ridiculous really, but I'm happy to think it's not true.

3. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I plan on digging out my VHS copy of it someday soon to see what I can see. Because the video in the first post of this thread looks a lot different than what ICSP posted. The one that SuicidalMunchkin uploaded is most likely tampered with, I can't find one that looks like that anywhere else.

But jeebus, that was some good editing. >.>

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It really was, it had me fooled. I have no idea where this rumour originated and after watching that video that ICSP posted I am almost certain it's all fake and just a silly conspiracy. My guess is SuicidalMunchkin just wanted to play around with people and fool them into believing this rumour.

5. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

It had me fooled too. It wasn't till I saw a different VHS recrording that I was able to doubt it. Idk, when presented with a conspiricy theory, I always try to analyze it myself from a neutral angle. I finally foun the other version. Unless somone can show me avideo before SuicidalMunchkins video was posted, this Myth is Busted for being an edited tape.

There are however other scenes which make it past the editor tho. In Teen Wolf, a male flashed th camera, but its hard to spot... its in a shot of the stadium, nd really fast.

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well I think I'll lock this due to a blatant editted tape and not much other evidence to go on.

~Locked~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.