Re:Coded Wonderland Speed runner trophy help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shinichi Izumi, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

how does one speed run wonderland in time?
    I tried it a few times never got it, its not easy like the other speed runs, help?

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Tried it. Didn't make it. Hated it.

Those FREAKING CARD SOLDIERS UGHH AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON WHEN THEY GET GLITCHED

3. Rena88 Twilight Town Denizen

You mainly have to stick to only getting the bare minimum inklings and skipping glitched sectors entirely. The only inklings Alice needs are: White Rabbit, Peculiar Hole, Cheshire Cat, and Queen of Hearts (and to get this last one you have to get the White Roses inkling beforehand) in that order. The locations of said inklings: Hedge Maze, Lotus Forest, Bizarre Room on the fireplace, and a standing Card soldier in the Hedge Maze when you give him the White Roses inkling (this inkling found in the Rose Garden). Basically, just make note of where exactly each of these inklings is (I don't remember the actual door sequence of the Rose Garden bit, but it is good to find the most direct route to the White Roses). The only glitched bit I think I entered was the one that you have to find in the Hedge Maze (when there are a bunch of Card soldiers running around at super speed) and that's at about the middle of the maze (and it may be skippable if the Hedge is entered last, not sure).

A practice run through of everything you need to get really helps. Just make sure to avoid getting caught by the patrolling soldiers. Any sectors you have to beat, just do the minimum requirement to get to the next level. Run/glide/roll a lot. This was one of the last trophies I got and after I beat the game, so it really helps if you can one-hit enemies or take damage and keep running. Make sure to do the inkling bit as fast as you can because the last multisector bit with the Trickmaster should probably take the longest.

4. Krowley Moderator

Rena88 gives the best route to go.

For the Rose Garden, I drew up a little route with the map I found off google.
    It's basically the quickest route I used to get the Whit Roses for the card soldier.

[​IMG]

From 1-8 just enter the numbered door to the inkling and reverse it to head back the way you came.

5. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

First: Be Level 99 or a very high level, Second:Ultima Weapon or very strong weapon,Third: don't bother completing the sectors missions unless you can't leave without doing it, and move fast. That's how I did it.