(Working Title): Game

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Clontox, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm making progress pretty slowly, but it'll be finished. I'm just not shure when. If you want to be in the game, make shure you describe your character in detail. I will post an image of the character when I finish creating it. I will add them to the list below.

Clontox: "Clontox"

Evilman_89: "Evilman" AKA "Evil"

Advent_of_Apocalypse: "Advent"

jlhack: "J. L. Hack" AKA "Hack"

kams48: "Kam" AKA "Killa Kam"

metruzero: "Kyado"

Kingdom-Fan98: "Kingdom"*

metruzero's friend: "Xanad"

2. kams48 Guest

how come i wasn't there?!?!??!
    my nickname is killa

3. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

'Cause I forgot which number came after your name, and I didn't want you and someone else to get all confused and argue about it. And umm.......... Killa? Kinda cliche, don't you think?

4. kams48 Guest

just a bit but how bout killa kam

5. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

heh, almost sounds like killer clams.

ADDED

6. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

WOOHOO! I'm in! Ok description...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name/Nickname: Advent
    Height: 6'0"
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green
    Skin Color: Moderately Tan
    Physique: Slightly Muscular
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'll just throw in some battle skills I'd be interested in having:

Main Weapon: Katana (mystical or otherwise)
    Main Spell: Thunder
    Abilities (Interested in Any of the Following)-Thunder Boost/High Jump LVL 3/Glide LVL 3/Upper Slash/Combo Boost/Combo Plus

Ok that's it. Thanks!

EDIT: Is this going to be a game similar to Kingdom Hearts?

7. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Okay, Can I be in it?

Secret Boss Character

Name/Nickname: Kingdom
    Height: 6'2
    Hair Colour: brown
    Eye Colour: Green when in Normal Mode, Red in power Mode
    Wears: Just make him have a Org XIII like cloak.
    Weapon: Long Katana
    Abilites: Has up to 7 potions, Energy Blast (A bolt of lightning), That thing that the E.S can do that makes those things shoot at him, Can turn into Normal and Power Mode at will.
    Description: He can have his fun times but when he has a job to do he gets down to buisness. He is a prankster and very funny.

Can you make him The Main Character's secret Enemy which you have to have certain things you must have to get to him.

8. metruzero Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Kyado
    Appearence: Caucasion, blond hair that covers the eyes halfway down, blue eyes, blue jeans, silver shirt, blue vest, the blue vest has 2 pockets, one on each side snap button pockets used to carry items and potions and such.
    Weapon: Katana
    Fighting style: Holds his weapon behind his back, kind of like Sora in wisdom form holds it. The combo goes like this, Makes a horozontal slash in front of him, then he stabs down, then he flips it around his arm for the finisher.
    Spells
    1. Magnet pillar: Kyado throws the katana striaght up into the air which forms a pillar above him that attracts all monsters to it, after 5 seconds, everything in the pillar fires out in different directions.
    2. Fire twister: The katana gets a liittle fire ball at the end and he begins to spin the katana over his head which forms a twister dealing heavy damage to all enemies in a 2 feet range.
    3. Reflect: Pulls the keyblade in front of him and and a force field appears around him that deflects all attacks.
    Mode:
    Berserk is something that is hard to explain, everytime Kyado takes a hit he gets a dark point, when he has 100, he has the option of going berserk, when his health is low, he goes into Berserk. In berserk mode he gets fangs, claws, his hair spikes up, and his eyes turn red. his attack and spell power is quadruple for the next for the next 5 minutes.
    Personality: Kyado always stays 100% focused when he's on a mission but when there's no mission he likes to goof off. When he's serious he trains and fights. When he's goofing off he plays video games and soccer. I want him to be someone who starts out as a bad guy and becomes a good guy, but when he becomes a good guy, he loses all of his memories.

9. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

:eek: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah, go Thunder!:D :cool: And it won't be a game ABOUT Kingdom Hearts, but it'll have some gameplay stuff inspired by it.

umm... No offense, but I don't really think I need a rip off of an optional boss fight I already have in the game. I'll put you in, but first just make him less of a Sephiroth rip off.

:eek: .......... This is either REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY creative, or a rip off of every single character put together that I've ever heard of. And the fighting style might not be the way you want it, it's kind of trivky to pull that stuff off. This Character is ENTIRELY based off of you, isn't it?....................................................................... About time someone used themselves to base their own character off of, I respect that, you'll be one of the really strong people. By the way, Good or Evil?

10. metruzero Destiny Islands Resident

I want him to start out evil then when he's defeated he loses the darkness inside of him but the darkness slowly becomes more powerful and he might have to let all of his powers out into Berserk mode. By the way, when he becomes good he loses all of his memories.

11. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

:eek: :confused: At first, he seemed like he'd be good. I'll come up with the stuff he does in the story, but he'll be one of the stronger mini-bosses.

12. metruzero Destiny Islands Resident

I was hoping it could be split into 2 bosses. one with him normally and when he's defeated once, you walk up to him to finish him off but he transforms into Berserk and another fight starts. It could kind of be like one of the guys in the organization that's doing the evil plot. It's like when they figure out the secret of the evil side then he shows up and tries to kill him because he knows too much. (Yes. I made this up on the spot. I'd right a book if anyone cared about teenagers.)

13. JLHack7 Kingdom Keeper

I'll post my character when I get the chance

I'm on my PSP now, so can't write a char sheet

14. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I edited it, I hope he isn't too much like Sephiroth now.

15. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Could I be one of the main good characters (playable if possible)?

16. DarkRikuMan King's Apprentice

can i be a evil person? good people are for losers no offence to anyone though

17. metruzero Destiny Islands Resident

One of my friends wants to submit a character but he's not a member of KH- vids.

Name: Xanad
    apperance: caucasin, wears a blue t-shirt, black jeans, red hair, green backwards baseball hat, brown eyes.
    Weapon: Bo staff
    Fighting style: Brings staff down for step 1 on opponent, for step 2, bring the staff to the right and swing it to the left then make the staff go under the opponent, and drag it up for the finisher.
    Holds weapon: The bo staff crosses the chest, the right and left hand are each holding an end, the right hand points down and the left points up.
    Spells:
    1. cannon sweep: swings the staff low and hits the legs and cannon blasts come from below.
    2. Tornado hold: Spins the staff in front of him really fast and creates a tornado in front of him that can trap an opponent.
    3. Dot hack: Gets out hacking glove, if attack is succesful, the enemie's weapon attacks the true owner of the weapon. He wishes to have a reaction commend for this attack, the opponent has to use "Deprogram" to stop the attack.
    Mode: Frustration
    When he takes a hit, frustration increases. when the bar is full he goes into dark mode. He becomes stronger, he becomes black, and he loses his weapon and starts hand to hand attacking.

On the list put this down as Metruzero's friend, name "Xanad"

PS. How do you make a game and what program do you use.

EDIT: Personality: A bit wacky but is always willing to help the good guys, but not always (especially when it comes to chores.) Becomes good friends with Kyado after Kyado becomes a good guy. (I put on the profile that I want to go from evil to good for Kyado.) But when he becomes frustrated and angry, his darkside is brought out in physical form. (See frustration meter)

18. Rosey Chaser

Shouldnt this be in RPG's?

19. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

HEY MAN! LOL!

20. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

1) I got a better idea for the fate in store for him.;)

2) Umm.......... okay.:confused:

3) Thank you!:D

4) Definately:)

5) Dude.......... you-are-suck.:mad:

6) I really hope this doesn't get too overwelming, because I can only do frustration/berserk mode on specific battles:(

7)No, because this is actually for a VIDEO GAME that I'm making, but eh, why not?

8) It's amazing how being gone for 2 days can really cause an overdose of replies.

9) Organization XIII coats are the most inspiring clothing ever.