Worst Disney Sequel

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Roxas~N~Namine, May 31, 2010.

1. Always Dance Chaser

The plot of Jungle Book 2 was terrible, but the songs were really catchy. Hell, I haven't watched that movie in YEARS and I can still remember that friggin Jungle Rythym song.

2. SakiM Merlin's Housekeeper

All the sequals they make are awful, they should really just leave the films alone

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Definately, the Little Mermaid II and Cinderella II & III. Especially III, the movie made no sense.

4. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame II. the characters sucked. The script sucked. Everything sucked. I was so... offended that Disney wasted an hour and a half of my life watching this movie.

5. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Actually, Cinderella III made perfect sense. It was the prequel to part II and the story took place 1-1/2 year after the original Cinderella film.

Now if you want to here what was a terrbile sequel....then don't watch Pocahontas II, Aladdin: The Return of Jafar, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame II.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

Dang it! you stole mine, well... i guess Anlantis II, and (if you would consider it, to the original Treasure Island) Treasure Planet, it's just a futuristic version, not too much originality other than some funny characters.

7. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I just mostly dislike many of the sequels that Disney bring out, so I'm just going to hate on Notre Dame II and Cinderella II.

And I'm so glad Circle 7 Animation didn't get made. Most of their films would have been on this list.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

I thought that the Little Mermaid II was pretty good, it did have a reasonable storyline...

Agreed, generally the Cinderella ones were the worst. I think out of everything, Fantasia 2000 was terrible imo. I dunno if that would be a "sequel" per se, but it seemed like a rerun of Fantasia.

9. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I just thought of Fantasia 2000 as a little nostalgia trip for me and my dad. I think it was the first disney film I ever saw on video.
    But it can never stand up to the original.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

It seemed to be a "remake" of the original, it seemed pointless. But it was still good, so i suppose it was the "worst sequel" because it was the same if i'm not mistaken xD

11. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

All of them.

12. xigbar.nom Destiny Islands Resident

Oh Disney..why are your sequels so terrible..?

I don't know how but I can't think of any...but if I recall correctly Bambi 2 was just fail galore

13. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Lion King 2 was awful IMO.

But at least we're getting the original in 3D soon.

14. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well to be honest, I loved Lion King 2 and I don't know if I ever even bothered watching any other Disney sequels due to their bad reputation. I've only ever heard bad thnigs about The Little mermain sequels so I don't think I shall go near them and I've never been a huge fan of Cinderella or any of the other sequels.

16. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

Any of the Cinderella sequels, I mean good god why? On the bright side, did you know that Jennifer Hail played Cinderella in the squeals and in Birth by Sleep? If you don't know who Jennifer Hail is, she plays female Commander Shepard in Mass Effect 1, 2 and soon 3.

The Little Mermaid sequels are also terrible without a doubt, they where just unnecessary, in fact any Disney sequel, direct to DVD or not I think are awful, never seen the Hunchback of Notre Dam II, and getting all of the bashing in this thread about it, I guess I will never plan to ever, the original HOND is one of my favorite Disney films.

17. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Bambi 2 I think that was a movie we could've done without

18. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I don't really care for any sequels. Seems to me just cash-grabs from Disney.

19. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Mulan 2 and Cinderella 3. Easy.

20. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Easy,Pocahontas 2.