Worst Moment/Experience in KH History

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Marlu[XI]a, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

Worst moment- "That was undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers" My reaction:
    [​IMG] Really Square? Really

Worst experience- Fighting Xigbar on Proud, god damn it even on beginner he's ridiculous, mostly because Square had to be ******ed and take off Dodge roll, instead we have the worst guard I have ever seen in a video game, its so delayed and is just AWEFUL! If we did have dodge roll, I wouldn't have a problem fighting him, but no, thanks Square, thanks alot.

2. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Wait I have to press X too??? I just pressed triangle. Were you supposed to be riku? Cuz riku was owning and sora was just getting hammered I was about to die, and one time I did die. I was like "NOOO!!" Thanks though, I'll try that the next time I replay.

In KH2 definitly Atlantica. I didn't even play it. It was like "dance with aerial!" and "keep the beat to the singing!" I turned my volume down, but considering I really liked KH2 Sora I couldn't stand watching that kid with a fin dance with this singing annoying disney lady lol.
    But in 358/2 days definitly Ruler of the Sky. I had to go to beginnier mode and restart the game to get past that part. 301 DAYS I HAD TO REPEAT LOL.
    In KH1 I don't remember but it will come to me.
    Re:Coded, DEFINITLY
    Roxas
    I was doge rolling around the rink thing for 10 minutes to find openings to attack lol.

3. TsumetaiTaichou Merlin's Housekeeper

My worst moment in KH1 was when i got sephiroth down to like no HP left and got distracted for a second and then i died :(

4. Undesirable Number 1 Merlin's Housekeeper

BbS, Days, and coded get announced. Honestly, who expected five games between KH3 and most likely more? I think putting out these side games has ruined the series, seeing as I pretty much hate it now. I mean BbS and Days were legitimately disappointing and I haven't even got Re:coded and most likely won't. And then so what if it was a long wait? If Nomura wasn't so busy, he could've given us a bridge game, and had FF Versus XIII out this year and KH3 at the end of this year to be honest. I seriously think TGS 2007 should've had two KH titles announced; a bridge game similar to what CoM was for the PSP or PS2 that released in 2008, and then Kingdom Hearts III.

my two cents

5. evilmonkey953 Moogle Assistant

my worst experience in kh1 was when i was looking for all the materials for the ultima keyblade it sucked ass i spent over a week trying to find everything it was a **** storm

[​IMG]

my worst experience with kh2 was when i was fighting xemnas i spent an hour on him i got him to low health and then he would kill me!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

6. FazzyGrl21 Moogle Assistant

Last Safe Haven.. Rivendell ;) (haha I wish...)
    Oh gosh, worst moment in the first game was definitely Monstro. UGH! Finding your way around that stupid whale is AWFUL.
    Worst moment in KHII was probably fighting Xigbar. Man, that dude is FAST!
    Although... I never did beat Sephiroth.. XDD I always died within the first 5 seconds.

7. Rikkuluvsdarkness Moogle Assistant

My worst Kingdom Hearts experience in KH1 was Sephiroth.Talk about the bane of my existence.
    Never managed to beat the demon.Although I found him surprisingly easy in KH2.
    Also on a lesser note trying to find all the ingredients for any ultimate keyblade:$.
    Talk about wanting to set your hair on fire.

8. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

It's a tie between playing 358/2 Days and the Iron Imprisoner fights in BbS. Both are ****ing terrible.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yeah, when I first played KH1 I spent a whole day literally fighting Riku/ansem and I just couldn't beat him. Sadly, I had to watch the cutscene beforehand every time since I couldn't skip it, that was one of the most annoying things in the game. So now I can mouth a long to the cutscene whenever it plays xD

It did make me very angry, it felt like it would take forever!

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

OMG, I remember that so much. The first time I tried fighting Malefecant dragon(I can't ever spell her name) I tried like more than 10 times. I hated having to watch that every time. Soon enough I was like " Just die already, you creepy witch who can't even laugh without sounding retarted", and then I beat her

11. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Not so much on bosses, more on the later gummi ship levels >.> I got sooo confused with them because of all the portals that led you to some random place you didn't want to be, and I don't remember being able to go to a world without doing the level, so it kinda counts. The only boss that really seemed to give me trouble was the one in Monstro, Parasite Cage/Queen? Don't quite remember but it annoyed the sheeeeet out of me when it killed me and I had to watch the scene before it again, and again. >.>

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

The only times I was angry and/or frustrated was with the Guard Armor in Traverse Town, because I was still new to the functions and mechanics of the game. Another time was when I was fighting Riku/Ansem SoD in the lobby at Hallow Bastion; it took me a long, long, loooooong time. I almost broke my remote control. Then there was the fight with Ursula (or all of Atlantica in general) and the final battle with Ansem SoD.

The end of Kingdom Hearts was well deserved for me. (:

13. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

Getting raped by Sephiroth over and over again ;~;
    No otger real disappointments.. Other than when i defeated Ice Titan to find no Diamond Dusk.. :(

14. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

Defeating Phantom at the clock tower. So happy I finally beat him after so many tries. Then, forgetting at save it. :/8D: :/gasp: So, it took me longer to complete....

15. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

The battle with Sephiroth. It's like impossible for me.
    I still can't get over him until now, might try and do leveling some more and stuffs but I'm too traumatized to even get near him. D:

16. XIII-roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Alright. Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Okay, KH1:...Oh god. So many things. Firstly, Monstro. I gave up on the game. I hadn't played it until a year later when I got bored of screwing around with light Jak in Jak 3 and decided to do something else for a change.
    Another thing? Maleficent dragon. Up until now, all of the boss fights I could handle. Piece of cake (on normal, anyways. I haven't started my proud play through.). I fought her once. I had to hide up on the god damn thorns and wait for Donald to heal me because I hadn't entered with any ether in my quick select menu, I was out of potions and I had decided to use the "good ol' magic strategy" so I basically wasted all my mana using fire balls, which now seems incredibly stupid seeing as I was fighting a @#$!%&! DRAGON. I still havn't beat her.

KH2: Now, I didn't have too many problems with this game. Seemed easy through the first 2 play throughs on beginner maxing out the characters and getting all the ultima weapons. Moving on to intermediate, seeming pretty easy. Still trying to 100% it, but it was easy. Then I started proud. It then became clear how much I sucked at this game. I got to the station of awakening, my battle strategies present. I was ready for this. I got to the twilight thorn, and I was like "pffft, this'll be a piece of cake!". I got killed by a creeper nobody. God I hate playing as Roxas.
    Demyx. This guy was easy. I got past him with the kingdom key, no forms. But, the real annoying thing in this battle is the clones, as everybody knows. I always get to the last one, and mid reaction command the time hits 0. I hate him so much.
    The Luxord battle. It wasn't hard, no. But throughout the whole battle, I was thinking to myself, "What the f#@$ is going on? Do I just hit him, or what?".
    Atlantica. Self explanatory.
    What else, what else...Ah, yes. The fact you couldn't save at end game. I went to fight xemmy after getting the ultima, and I was ready for this. I went over my equiptment so many times, it wasn't funny. So I went to fight him. So, I won. Then, when I got to the end screen, I was like "Okay, awesome. Finished the game. Now, how do I save and return to menu?...*Insert large amounts of cursing and controller throwing*". Yeeeeah....I remembered to save next time.

Okay, that's everything.

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

When I got so close to beating a boss, and then I make a slight mistake, and Sora gets taken out.

18. Llave Superless Moderator

My worst moment was throughout the series, Sora's looking for Kairi and Riku. We know he loves Kairi, but when he meets up with her in the World That Never Was, he's like; "Sup woman. Hop aboard, giiirrrrrllll!" But when he found out Riku was "Ansem", he grabbed his hand and weeps. (At this point I stand back, staring at the screen for five minutes, then laugh so hard, that everyone can hear me.) If your still clueless to what humored me, think about it...

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

I think it's because Riku was missing for a lot longer than Kairi was. Kairi was found in the first game, but Riku wasn't found until Kingdom Hearts II.

20. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    well........

Moments- Cuddle rape with sora donald goofy, Atlantica (god i got swim this way stuck in my head and couldn't get it to leave), Why didn't sora just jump over to kairi at the end of kh1, vice versa, the end of birth by sleep (all the characters pretty much die like what is that!?!? XD I know aqua and ven didn't really "die" but it seemed like it to me)

experiences- I glitched the game and got stuck in 358/2 days (really riku got stuck in a wall at agrabah, had to get my sister to get me down *she was xemnas*, The arena matches in BBS are a b***h, Getting lost or killed quite a few times in Re-Coded (Didn't know how i managed that but i did), Braig in BBS (Still can't beat him in terra's chapter *critical mode*)