Worst Moment/Experience in KH History

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Marlu[XI]a, Feb 20, 2008.

1. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Some worse moments is not being able to beat the gba although I have a ds I still can't beat the the second confrontation with Replika in Kingdom Hearts COM. I got so fed up I haven't played the game in a long time.

The singing in Atlantica drove me crazy and I wanted them to shut up. Monstro area was a pain in the ass and it was confusing of where to go. Having a hard time beating Vexen. Having trouble beating the Iron Prisoner IV or V guy, I still can't beat him in Mirage Mode in BBS.

The pirate thing in Port Royal was annoying as well.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

KH1: Would have to go to Atlantica. The way they made you have to move up and down sometimes while swimming was hard to me.

KH2: Atlantica again. But I have to say that Land of the Dragons is a close second for overall design.

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

figthun sephyroth sucked may he root in the deepest depths of hell

& finding out atlantica is totaly useles...

4. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

KH1: The Phantom boss battle.
    KHCoM: Fighting against Fake Riku as Sora.
    KH2: Getting my butt kicked by Sephiroth.
    KH358/2: None.
    KHBBS: The Mysterious Figure wiped me out in about two seconds.
    KHReCoded: AGRABAH!!!!!!!!!!

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Let's see, for KH1 it would have to be The Whale because trying to find my way around was awful.

KH2, facing Xaldin at the Beasts castle. I couldn't figure out the correct way to go about attacking him ;) but I got it.

In my experience there is no failure, only a good attempt.

6. Sorox Merlin's Housekeeper

I had a problem with Xaldin too, it took me over 10 tries on normal to beat him. What's funny though is that i recently started playing again on critical, and I beat him on my first try. XD

My worst ever KH1 experience would have to be fighting sephiroth. I never ended up beating him :(
    As for my worst ever KH2 experience, I would have to say fighting the heartless boss in Port Royal the second time when you have to take the coins from him. I was on critical, and that was the most I've ever cursed playing a game before. Donald kept dying, and I had no potions left, so I had to use MY curaga to heal him and myself, meaning I couldn't cast spells to make the heartless drop the coins.
    As for BBS, screw it. I don't actually own a PSP, but when i have played BBS, I started out in terra's story, and almost none of my hits will connect. The unversed are just so small that his keyblade won't hit them.It's BULL-CRAP.