Kingdom Hearts II Would it be a Good thing?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by twilightsown, Nov 22, 2006.

?

Would Sora and Kairi kissing be a good thing?

1. Yes

80.9%
  2. No

19.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hikki_kairi Gummi Ship Junkie

it would be cool if sora kisses kairi

2. poofy Merlin's Housekeeper

it is to late for them to kiss xs

3. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

Kiss

I hope that they do kiss in the next game, it be cool if they do it early in the game so that we could see their realtionship develop thourgh the game.

4. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

well they should because characters in the final fantasy series have kissed so why shouldn't Sora and Kairi?

5. twilightsown King's Apprentice

They haven't kissed yet because Tetsuyo Nomura is an evil evil man. He just enjoys tomrenting us ^^;;

6. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

well he made ff characters kiss, so he should make sora and kairi kiss....

7. twilightsown King's Apprentice

he just made the characters before, he's the director this time around. Apparently everyone else wanted to have Kairi and Sora hold hands for awhile at the nd of the game, but Nomura was like "No, its just gonna be real quick."

8. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

lmao!!

yeah i definatly think they should kiss i was rather upset when kh2 ended and they dident so im all for it my old avatar shows how i feel
    [​IMG]
    ^seee i told ya
    shame on him!*shakes finger*

9. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Jezz I not sure I'd rather them being Adults and their relationship to be devolped to kissing. I mean by now like if it was in KH2 nobody would like it i mean the relationship is like others said before still developing and they are just like friends right now so they should jus chill :cool: I would'nt mind them kissing as long as there adults when they kiss. And as for the charcter change thing I remeber seeing how Yuna, Rikku, and Paine were'nt wearing dat much clothes and in my mind I was like "WTF! O.O is this a videogame or P**n??"
    I hope Kairi doesnt end up this way when KH3 comes round! roflol

10. Scarnox Merlin's Housekeeper

I think they definitely should kiss cuz they're gonna be 16 in the next game, assuming the third game is even ABOUT the same people. They could pull a final fantasy on us and make it entirely new characters. You know, the reason they probably haven't kissed is most likely because the game hasn't quite developed into something that can be taken that seriously enough as to have kissing in it. For Christ's sake, there's still a Winnie the Pooh level and The Little Mermaid. But I can see how it could happen by the time the next game comes around, seeing as there was a PotC lvl and the hugging 'n' stuff.

11. Statuess Merlin's Housekeeper

And break the hearts of countless yaoi fangirls? D:

It's not just that. *laugh* Actually, I don't like Kairi and the idea of Sora (who I also KINDA' don't like because I just happen to like Orgy XIII more and he was mean to them... >.>) kissing her makes me feel nauseous and vaguely angry. I think it's better if they just leave that stuff out entirely. <.<

12. Kairi-chan Moogle Assistant

Sora and Kairi should kiss in the next game. But they need to spend more time together first because they have been separated for a year. I would like to see them get closer before they kiss. If Disney lets them and if Sora gets a little smarter. Although in kh2 he did imagine him and Kairi dancing so who knows.

13. 21stCenturyDigitalGrl Merlin's Housekeeper

um..... i think they should, but not like all, U know what i mean, but i don't really like them th@ much, but i still think they're cute 2gethr, but i also think they should put Roxas kissing Namine :D RoxasXNamine yay well i don't really like Sora & Kairi cuz Kairi gets on my nerves & Sora duz 2 + he wuz just such a jerk 2 the nobodies, & i like the nobodies way bettr

14. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

well do duh!it's the moment i wait paciently for!i'm not so pacient now with all these forums!eeeeeeeee!my gosh,thats just me to want these 2 to kiss.*sigh*lets hope its in the next games!i jjst cant wiat to see it..itll be grat.unlike yaois,who'd go: (sarcastic voice)oh no,it has to be riku and sora!i'm so yaoi!duhhh!!(****** sign)you suck,yaois!roxas and namine deserve to be together as well,though!

15. Kingdom Glory Banned

OMG!
    That is too funny and too true!
    Goofy and Donald Kissin XP

16. sora roxas60 Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, man. I've been sitting through 4 games and they haven't done that. What's up with that? Plus, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be in KH2:FM+. That will make 5! And if they ditch Sora for KH3 we'll have never have gotten to see it! OR if they let KH3 (and possibly KH3:FM) go by I'll start to think Sora's a little on the fruity side. So, TETSUYA I'M WAITING!!!!!

17. sweqsora222 Banned

yeah,they make the best couple ever.

18. i'd like to see it totally dude they're perfect for each sora is just too stupid i think kh3 wil have sora + kairi together but i dont think sora will be he main char

p.s. kairi's mine back off sora :mad: :p :D

19. Antidote Façade

It would be good if Sora, Kairi AND Riku all kissed eachother at the same time. Some french-triangle tongue action XDD

20. Sorafan60 Gummi Ship Junkie

I was all for it, but now that I heard it might take away there innocence then maybe no, I like the innocence. But then I also agree with Roxas, he is like 16 and hasn't had his first kiss, so yeah. I dunno, I'm confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.