Kingdom Hearts II Would it be a Good thing?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by twilightsown, Nov 22, 2006.

?

Would Sora and Kairi kissing be a good thing?

1. Yes

80.9%
  2. No

19.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mariam Guest

I'm all for it! Except...if it happens, I think I would prefer a she gave him a kiss on the cheek, or something. I just don't see Sora and Kairi making out, I don't think that would be like them. :p

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

lmfao XD But seriously, they should kiss.

3. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

I'm all for Kairi giving Sora a peck on the cheek, it's still romantic but in a cute way but... >_> the inner yaoi fangirl in me is saying no! XD KNOCK IT OFF!!! sorariku! ACK!!!

4. Dream*Keeper Merlin's Housekeeper

ERK! *tries not to barf* as much as i hate to admit it though TT_TT they should k..ki..kiss *shudder* i mean sora's been to EVERYWHERE to find her..TWO TIMES >.> they only hugged, omg wow -.-, but then again Sora probably doesnt even know what a kiss IS >< so...yeah o.O

5. cbchick92 Merlin's Housekeeper

I think they should kiss but not no long kiss.. i would want them to kiss as if he was going away somewhere and she was worried about him.. here let me give u an example:Sora:don't worry i'll be ok.. I'll come back i promise.. Kairi:(sad and worried look on her face.) just be careful ok. Sora:ok i will(he starts to walk away) Kairi:Sora wait!(walk up to sora)this is for you..(kiss him).. sorry if it was kinda long but I just want it to happen somewhat like that cause that'll be sweet..

6. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Of course it's okay. ^_^

I mean, why not? They're the main romance in the plot anyway. ;)

7. Roxas OG

Yes, that would be hawt.

8. Shadow Angel Merlin's Housekeeper

Well I wouldn´t say no to a sweet kissu,but please no french kiss

9. solidseth24 Merlin's Housekeeper

well they shoud because the litter mirmad or w/e her name is kissed in kh2 to that guy an sora coved the fish's eyes an yea the shoud

10. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

i say yes....square enix has been hinting at it for too long. my response to it,

"well, it's about g-d bam time...."

11. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

i cant wait 21 days now,danget!!!!its just too long!!!!!

YOU SICKEN ME,LITHIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISCRACE!!!!!!!YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THE KH COMMUNITY!!!

i want them to kiss,not only that,in a romantic kind of way.although i wouldnt be surprised if square just threw a kiss in at last minute.that would be maddening!

12. rar the Nobody Moogle Assistant

Well, I personally say no, but that's just because I hate Kairi in the second game. And don't even remind me about the whole 'Kairi's got a keyblade' thing. I mean really, a young, girly twig swinging around a floral keyblade? That's not necessarily what I like to see in good games. xP But anyway, I really don't want to see them kiss. No, action + adventure - romance = yes.

And it's weird, too, because I tend to be the 'romantic, dreamy, lovey-dovey' type. :p

13. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Look, I WANT THEM TO!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: DAMN SQUARE-ENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

14. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

i say the same darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they've been hiding it TTOOOOOlong now.cbchick92,i totally agree.they should also kiss out of love.....ahhh.......going into heaven.....1000'S OF PEOPLE ARE WAITING SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!GET MY DRIFT????NOW SQUARE,BRING OUT THERE LOVE!!!!COME ON HERE,ITS KILLING ME!!AND THOUSANDS OF FANS!!!!DANG IT!!!!COME ON NOW!!!! (you can ignore the yaois)I WANT IT NOW!!!!!OR THERE WILL BE TROUBLE IN JAPAN AND THE FANDOMS!!!!!GRRR!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. Nikkster94 Merlin's Housekeeper

they should Defiantly kiss! heres how i think theyll have there first kiss:if u beat KH2 then u saw the credits then u noe wat i mean...

after defeating xemnas and going bak to destiny islands:
    Sora:*in secret place looking at the pictures*...*finds picture of him and kairi giving eachother a poupu fruit**smiles*
    Kairi:*walks into secret place* Hi Sora!
    Sora:*turns around* oh! hey Kairi!
    Kairi:so...wat r u doing in here?
    Sora:uhh...just looking around.*stands up*afterall, i havent been in here for a while*grins*
    Kairi:yea...you've been away for a year....neway, i c u found the picture i drew a year ago.*walks over to the picture and kneels down*
    Sora:yea....of us sharing a poupu fruit....*slowly blushing*
    Kairi:*mumbles*u noe? we should try it sometime....
    Sora:Huh?
    Kairi:Oh! It was nothing....
    *silence*
    Kairi:*stands up*its getting kinda late. ill just go now...
    Sora: yea. same he--
    Kairi:*suddenly kisses Sora*(on the cheek or lips? u choose;) )
    Sora:*surprised*
    (u decide how long the kiss is;) )
    *Kairi stops kissing him*
    Sora:*still surprised and a little dazed*
    Kairi:well....i guess ill cya later*waves and exits the secret place with a grin*
    Sora:*blushes (and still surprised)*

i think that how it will go. plus it doesnt take away there innocence!:D (i think..>.>)

16. DrMario64 Traverse Town Homebody

I think Riku should kiss Kairi.:)

17. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

It wouldn't be a good thing.
    Why?
    Because, KH is more for the younger children, and that would restrict the game to
    1) People who don't care if they kiss or not
    2) Older people
    3) People who LIKE that kind of stuff

18. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THOUSANDS OF FANS ARE WAITING!!!GOSH DARNET!KISS ALREADY!!!!TETSUYA SHOULD RELEASE AN EARLY VIDEO OF A KISS IF THERE IS ONE!!!GET MY TEMPER DOWN!!!!!!it would also do good for my sora x kairi tribute......anyways,why would square be hiding it,when they know that thousands of fans are waiting for this moment???GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!DAMN IT!!THATS RIGHT!I SWORE!!!!!I"M FED UP!!!!!!!..........why should I?when i dont even know if they have denied the right for sora and kairi to kiss.the closest they've gotten is a hug.thats it.my bros dont care,and theyre under ten!!!!!GOSH DARNET!!!!

19. JamiesHeartless Merlin's Housekeeper

oh wait **** i meant to put no. mainly cause my ex wont stop going on about it lol.

20. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Yeah, it's very unlikely.

Obviously older audiences don't give a crap but the moment you add a kissing scene, the audience range you can advertise for suddenly becomes limited. At most, if Sora and Kairi do get together, it'll be like a hug or holding hands or something romantically platonic. It happens all the time in anime series, so why not in games too.

I was about to say "Just go look at fanfiction" but then I remembered KH fanfiction is like... 80% yaoi.

*goes off to shamelessly promote his Sokairi KH3 fic in the Creativity Corner section*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.