Kingdom Hearts II Would it be a Good thing?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by twilightsown, Nov 22, 2006.

?

Would Sora and Kairi kissing be a good thing?

1. Yes

80.9%
  2. No

19.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

I think they should. Does a younger audience really grasp the whole concept of Kingdom Hearts? I've thought that Kingdom Hearts would be far better if they targeted the series toward their main audience; teenagers. I know there are people outside that age range on this site, but the majority of the people who really care about the series are older.

Then again, that's just me, voicing my opinion while on medication.

~Jade

2. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

i want to see them kiss,obviously.i dont think the younger audience would give a crap about love anyways.its all stationary to them,anyways.they'll just look away and say"gross!"thats what all little people do when that happens.come on here!!!!lets see it!

3. nunubx Moogle Assistant

well i would like to see sora and kairi kiss but those d*** yaoi fangirls keep getting in the way. look out yaoi fangirls come a step closer and i will have to kill you. (revs up cain saw) i mean it.

4. Akino King's Apprentice

Even if Sora and Kairi DO end up getting a kiss. I would be turning my head away from the screen, I don't like kissing scenes in games whatsoever. (I'm such a little kid, I know.) But, if Square had to choose...It would most likely be a peck on the lips or on the cheek. Because I mean C'MON I know little buggers who play KH (Freakin' brats tell me I'm too old for Kingdom Hearts! *Shakes fist*) and I'm a little the the yaoi side right now. Heh heh...Please to kill me SoraxKairi fans.

5. nunubx Moogle Assistant

don't wory akino. i will make sure your dead.(pick's up shotgun)

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Yeah it's a good thing if Sora kisses Kairi , their Destinys are tied together and there is no changing that .:)

7. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

sora and kairi should kiss...i've waited too long for it...but knowing tetsuya it would probably be really quick if it happens at all... if they do it right the innocence of the characters isnt going to be affected. it could limit the audience range, but considering the ages of most players i know(13+), it wouldnt be too much of a loss. besides little kids just say eww and turn away. i'll hate square if they dont make sora and kiss >:-(

8. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I think saying you hate a company because of two characters not kissing is a little extreme.

I can't say I would mind so long as it's not full on French kissing. I mean, that kind of kissing and Disney characters is kind of...not right.

I myself would either like Square to develop the relationship between the characters first and to not have said relationship development be well thought out. None of this rushed dating business.

But I think Nomura's trying to get a different story across rather than Sora x Kairi. What with what we've seen of KH0 lately.

9. Gravity Chaser

I think so, just because it's hinted at so much in the game...but that's just me.

10. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

i didnt mean to be as extreme before....its not that i would hate them, its just that they've hinted at a relationship of some sort between them so its kind of annoying that they wouldnt make some kind of advancement in that between sora and kairi by now. its kind of like leaving it hanging...maybe they will leave that part of the story where it is, so im going to be not as extreme as before when i say, square would annoy me if they move on with the story.

11. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

I think they should cause they keep giving us hints that they are going to be together so it would be the next logical step.

12. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

I think they should...but they should got into the whole relationship good friends to couple slowly. I mean they haven't seen each other in forever...or maybe, oh all that tension who knows what will happen ::smacks head:: I'd like them to kiss...oooo like at the end: CLIFFHANGER!!! like when they hold hands... dude was all like only for a sec... staff was like you are mean! BUT i was like: oh nice touch and ::face against screen:: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :) Yeah I'm done pondering...:D

Well... I liked Kairi change of out-fit. I don't think it was for "cool" reasons, I thought it made her look more mature.

13. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Really no, cause we can oblviously tell that they are close as it, and I feel certian things take away from the relation, but also yea it would be good if they did.

14. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

No.

it'd kind of break the theme of Kingdom Hearts. Iono - I just say no. Theme as in I can't see anyone kissing in such a game and ... the theme is so child like - kissing would bring it to a whole new...level which I wouldn't like >.>

YEAH RUFUS!!!! WOOT! xD

15. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

The characters have innocence they're 15 aren't they and 15 year olds are loaded with hormones and should be making out on the dining table with people trying eat on it

16. Shadow Banned

They should, even though I'm strongly against it. I believe that it would fit into the storyline. Although, I would download the cutscene and watch it a bazillion times and wish I was Sora.

17. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Yeah, I definitely think Sora & Kairi should kiss.
    It's about time they do something.
    I think it's a good thing.It would be sweet n_n<3

18. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

I think they should share a short, sweet kiss on the lips. Like a goodbye kiss before he puts himself in danger. I don't think it would compromise the integrity of the game because Disney characters kiss all the time. From Snow White & Prince Charming to Chicken Little & Abby just about every Disney couple has kissed or snuggled (if they're animals). Also I like the way Kairi looks in the 2nd game much better than in the 1st.

P.S. Square should create a girlfriend for Riku. He is sooo lonely and he can't have Kairi. But he deserves to have someone. Plus I would love to see Roxas and Namine kiss too.

19. Dark Keyblade Knight625 Merlin's Housekeeper

lol. i'm not really sure. i mean they are already basically Bf and Gf since they've hugged about three times in the games.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.