Re:Coded Would you play the original Coded?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shikou, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

For sometime now I've been feeling like wanting to play the original. I know its for the Japanese cell phone NTT DoCoMo but I kinda feel left out like when I didn't play of the Final Mix games(I still have to play them). If I were to play it I would still enjoy it and find the differences between the original and remake (graphics dont count). If any of you know any differences between them OTHER THEN graphics and the avatar sector please post it here. I have very little Japanese understanding but I have played the remake so it shouldn't be a problem and I know how to read "yes" and "no" in Japanese even the names are not so hard to read for me anymore so in a way I am learning Japanese without even knowing it haha.
    If you were given the chance to play the original in the NTT DoCoMo would you play it? I sure would, I liked the original music played in the original game.

2. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yes, I would too. Not just to say I've played all Kingdom Hearts (mark my words, I will buy khbbs and PSP, just you wait), if I get the chance, I will play it! After all, I think I will enjoy it, and more, I will play Kingdom Hearts all the time. Can you think how fun would that be? =D
    lol jk for the last part. But yes, I would too.

3. Krown King's Apprentice

It would be quite interesting to play the original.
    Even though I haven't played Re:Coded yet. :(

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

If theres a KH game that I havent played (different version/system) and I have the chance to, Yes I would still play it :) it being different from the one for the DS is what would make it fun.

5. Krowley Moderator

If I had a mobile phone, sure I'd try it.
    Though I already beat Re:Coded, I still like to sample the original. (I played Re:Com and then Com just for the heck of it)

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I would enjoy getting the chance to play the original.

I would love to see how this was originally designed. The DS version was a bit repetative and something of a let down for me.

7. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I have seen some youtube videos and it looked pretty laggy at times, but I wouldn't mind trying it out.

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ah, I remember looking at the Wikipedia page on the original Coded, and I thought to myself 'I don't think I would be capable of playing Kingdom Hearts on a mobile phone'. But now that I've actually played Re:Coded, I wouldn't mind giving the original a shot, though I'd probably be complaining about how I die all of the time because my fingers aren't dexterous enough to play it right.

>: