Would you steal from a store?

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by ♥AL90♥, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Yea but you would then need a Japanese PS2 or a Swap Magic.

2. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Is it that good that you risk your freedom over it?

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I wouldn't.

Even if there was absolutely no way that I would get caught, because even if no-one else ever knew, I would still know and I would hate to have to go the rest of forever knowing I sunk so low as to steal.

Just because you don't get caught doesn't mean that it's alright.

4. Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

I steal gum. -_-.

cause im so hardcore gangsta.

but i stole before from astore quite a few time, i stole like 1 dvd and 1 game(My friend wanted me to do it so i put in my pant leg and RAN!! haha) But after trying to steal alot of dvd(I took them out of the case) i got caught by a undercover sercuity got on probation for 6 months, but i got a clean record now....., and so i only steal things like gum.

but my friend stole chap stick and got charged 500 dollars at the same store to where i stole dvds and they chraged me only 75 dollars for the dvds(i attempted to steal like 5 dvd plus a season box of Wild N out xD) ever since then i never did a bad thing. < that was my first bad thing i done. Stealing was my only thing i did wrong. since then.........i been good. but before that I remember steal 20 dollars boxes of YuGiOh cards, and i got the best cards =]] but i gave them away cause i was out of YuGiOh...hahahah story over

5. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Why would you steal possesions? I would take the ca$h. :] I'm just that kind of person. "If you can have some, take it all."

6. AntiWeapon Chaser

Not like steal a plasma tv.

At my work, which is like an event place, the food and drinks there are ridiculesly overpriced.. LIKE ridiculesly. So occastionaly I nab a coke and some chips for my lunch break, lets face it, they aint gonna miss them and at the end of the day when were closed the remaining chips has to get thrown out. Even if its a fresh batch. We arnt aloud to eat it.. but everybody does... technicaly thats stealing. But like I said there not gonna loose any money from it.

7. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

It was fun to do as a youth. But when you do it as an adult, the consequences are much more severe.

8. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Only if it is during a riot. Otherwise, I doubt I would....

9. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Only if it depended on my survival or a loved one's. It's one thing to walk out of a store with a $5 keychain you'll never use. It's another thing altogether to steal baby food jars so your new baby has a chance at life.

I'd still feel lousy after doing it, because it's such a low thing to do.

10. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

I lived through the L.A. riots. It was awful watching all those people burning things down and killing each other over material things.

11. P Banned

Naw. I'd much rather save up and go to the source of the object to get it cheaper, or wholesale. That's the sort of thing I'd do.

12. Juicy Chaser

Hmm.. thinking about it now, I have stolen stuff in the past..

I eat stuff in store, like grapes, before I've bought them.. so that's technically stealing :3

13. P Banned

Well if the stuff needs to be weighed to get the price, then yeah. You are now morally in debt for about 10c.

14. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

I probably wouldn't steal from a store...unless my life depended on it. Other than that, I really never feel the need to steal. After all, I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I actually stole from a store for an unimportant reason.

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

No. I would not steal. I know the annoyance when someone does steal. I do a lot of work at my dad's place and Steven and I are in charge of the number of inventory and it gets quite frustrating when we find packets, or even BOXES of things stolen. On Wednesday we had eight pages of stolen items for just ONE aisle.
    It is also just in my good morals to know that it is wrong.

16. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Honestly, I would. For any reason...like a need. I stole once I could steal again. But I probably wouldn't get caught. Sure if I stole, I'd get a bad feeling yet a relief. I've done so many stealing but never a store. Probably one day I will. Stealing's bad but fun (for me)

17. Juicy Chaser

you mean 10p *is british*

Hmm, well, theres always the argument that if you eat something in the store before buying it, is that stealing? Like you pay for it after, but you've already eaten the chocolate bar...

18. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Nope. Pointless. :)

19. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

For some reason that answer is just great.

20. Inasuma "pumpkin"

It would depend on the circumstances. If I was houseless and was going insane, I might do it to survive. If I were doing it simply because I wanted to and I see something I like, I probably wouldn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.