Birth by Sleep Xehanort's Apprentice Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tahno, Oct 7, 2008.

1. q25 Merlin's Housekeeper

Xehanort (KH1's, went by the name of Ansem) was a heartless.

2. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

i forget exactly who said this, i think it was someone from CoM but they said only two people have kept their individuality after becoming Heartless: Xehanort and Sora. i do not think the aprentice is a Heartless

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Yes exactly.He followed his instinct as do all heartless...to get kingdom hearts.

4. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

well he wasn't exactly following his instinvt and he was planning and stuff...

5. q25 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well if that's your definition of instinct then nobodies just follow their instinct too. Everyone wants Kingdom Hearts.

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol. I'm gonna take a wild guess. That apprentice dude could just be some randomly made up character. Like, a new character to the whole series.

Either that, or it could have something to do with Master Xehanort.

I mean, remember the battle in that desert where Terra, Ven, & Aqua fought them. WHy would the apprentice suddenly just pop out of Xehanorts body? Think about it. In KH1, Xehanorts heartless had that dark monster thingy hanging from his back.... a MAN made into monster by darkness..... o.O; Does this connect? Yes or no?

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Well...no because nobodies think in a much higher fasion.They chose to go after kingdom hearts to gain there hearts back.

Well thought about.

8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh shoot. :x Lol. So, I guess we think a-like. =D Anyways, it does make sense, though.

Also, Xigbar and Master Xehanort do look a-like.... Now, the thing is..why is Xigbar wielding a gun? I'd like to support the Xigbar/Master Xehanort idea, but it just doesn't add up. x.x

That aside, yeah I think we could be on to something. o.O;

9. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

I think it might be xenhanorts heartless, but somebody prob. said that

10. CJTH Moogle Assistant

The apprentice is like Riku in KH1. He must've gave himself up to the darkness but still had a heart. Thats why he has human appearance and not heartless appearance. I think he is the first heartless like being to come into existence seeing how it is 10 years back and only the unborn existed. Thats what I think anyways...

11. Noise For Love and Justice

i think its Xehanort (the one we know in the KH 2)

12. Defame King's Apprentice

I thought she lost her heart at Destiny Islands in the cave?

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Hmmm....maybe its someone else's random nobody, which would be totally boring, or it could be *gasp* Cloud's nobody. Just kidding.....I think it is the Xehanort from the Organization, because they aren't even mentioned in BBS.

14. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i think don't think that it will be xehanort from KH2...maybe be because of the age, Xemnas seemed very young...like 20-25 ish and it was like ages ago, around 6 or 7 years judging by the fact that Sora and Riku look 5-ish.so, the most he would have to be is at least 13 but by judging secret ansem reports, xemnas seems young like 6 or 7.

I think the apprentice/Spider man dude gets killed and the xehanort in BBS is like reborn...you know...born by sleep

15. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Spider man dude? =D

Anyways, are you talking about MX in your first paragraph, seeing as you are separately talking about the apprentice in the second paragraph? If you are, then it is quite obvious that MX isn't the Xehanort from KHII.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

A few things. First of all, Xemnas and Ansem can't be MX, seeing as the Xehanort in the rest of the games looks quite young, and the fact that MX is able to bring up buildings could just be a common power. There is more of a chance that his apprentice is Xehanort, in that case, as he may have taught these powers to Xehanort, which in turn were transferred to Xemnas and even Ansem, with exceptions.

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Why does the apprentice "come out" of MX???
    and why does he look like MX when he does?

A completely FARFETCHED theory
    but not completely a joke.
    Maybe he's not the apprentice? Maybe MX just has a power to duplicate himself? or a kind of summon like Ansem the heartless and the ghoul.
    Unless Nomura HIMSELF confirmed its his apprentice

maybe Mickey is the REAL apprentice which explains his different keyblade

18. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I believe he did confirm <3

No Mickey can't be the Apprentice! >< Didn't you see the secret ending/opening? Mickey was holding Star Seeker during the fight. How can Mickey been in two places at once? ;_;

I don't think KH2 Xehanort could be it, He is too tall and then 11 years later he looks the same? Dun think so.

I think it could possibly be someone related to one of the three knights.

19. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Mickey is not the apprentice.

And on your theory, the most plausible conclusion out of all the others stated is that MX was able to summon his apprentice.

20. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

Xehanort's apprentice or known as the Dark Soldier[DS] is probably the most engima character next to the Master of Aqua, Ven, and Terra. The Dark Soldier is NOT a heartless. They weren't made until a year after BBS when Xehanort created them so it's not a nobody either. It's not Braig. He was an apprentice for Ansem The Wise at this time. He experienced it as the other 4 apprentices did but he is NOT I REPEAT NOT DARK SOLDIER. They have too many differences and DS' is really short. Braig is pretty tall as well. DS' is about Ven's height which is a head shorter than Xehanort, Master Xehanort and Terra. DS is probably maybe not even a man. He might be an IT.

Also we don't know who Master Xehanort was talking about during the time in a video when he said "Already that man is a monster infused with darkness. Defeat the Darkness! Correct my mistake!" He could have been talking to Dark Soldier his apprentice saying to defeat Ven because he might have done something to him [hence Terra saying to Master Xehanort asking him "What have you done to his heart?!"] So yeah...I honestly think DS + MX+ Terra= Xehanort. Terra and Master Xehanort are too similar for apprentice Xehanort to just to be left out. Same body structure, same height, hair style, pointy ears like Master Xehanort so ya.

Dark Soldier also might have turned on Master Xehanort BUT they seem to be buddy buddies around the secret ending [which Nomura said it takes place around the end of Birth By Sleep]. So ya who knows?