Birth by Sleep Xehanort's Apprentice Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Tahno, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Personally I believe the Apprentice to be the Xehanort/Xemnas/Xehanort's Heartless we fight in kh1-kh2. The keyblades look way too similar, Riku's Way to the Dawn and DA's souleater looking keyblade. So does the suit that he's wearing...Not only that but, from a general standpoint, Xemnas looks like he is in his late 20's to early 30's in kh2, and in bbs the apprentice looks somewhat like a young adult...

2. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes but the problem with this theory is that Xehanort is about the same height as Master Xehanort and Terra. In the secret ending we see Terra about to attack Master Xehanort and his apprentice. We saw that the apprentice is 1 head shorter than Master Xehanort and notice the scene that we see in KH2 when Xehanort is whole. It takes place a couple of months after BBS and how can someone get that tall in just a couple of months? I mean wow. It's not likely but who knows. And if you don't get what I'm saying about the height. Click on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am3rfpmrwEo

Now go to 0:29 compare the height to Master Xehanort & DS. Also Xehanort [the 1 we all know who's been an antagonist in every game] is about the same height as Master Xehanort. So yeah. That's the major flaw in the theory about DS= Apprentice Xehanort.

3. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

BBS is 10 years before KH1. A person (like kid Riku and Sora) could easily have grown a lot in that time.

4. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

Don't you understand? Remember that cutscene from KH2 when we see Xehanort, the apprentice as whole and he's talking to Ansem the Wise during him and King Mickey's conversation:

Xehanort :"Master Ansem, regarding the experiments I would like to proceed..."
    ATW: "I forbid it! Forget the talk about doors and the heart of all worlds!"
    Xehanort: "But Master Ansem..."
    ATW: "Xehanort. Some things are best left forgotten"
    Then Xehanort shut the door agravated which then he went on to banish his former master into the Realm of Nothingness, etc then casting off his body to travel through other world's which he lost his heart in the process. Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas were alive 9years before KH1.

THAT CUTSCENE WAS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AFTER BIRTH BY SLEEP.THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE SHORT LIKE DS CAN GROW UP TO XEHANORT'S HEIGHT IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. It's just not likely. Possibilty but not likely.

5. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

We are not sure if that scene is cannon or not. We just know that they are 2 seperate people.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

you guys are taking this too seriously
    and you're reading it wrong.
    i meant that the DArk Soldier is not the real apprentice, MIckey is.

But i was wrong, i forgot Mickey was the apprentice of Yen Sid. and I didn't kno Nomura confirmed it so my post is completely invalid

7. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

What exactly is the DS anyway? They never show his face, only his body and clothing...could he be the first hybrid of a Nobody and Heartless?....Which, I wouldn't be too intrigued by my hypothesis really...
    The DS is in fact, someone of the dark, we should know this by the ideal of him fighting Ven in the Sunset Horizons. Now, since it's obscure to what DS is, we can't be too sure on what he proves to be...it's more he could be the darkness of Ven, and not Terra or Aqua. And he could also be the warrior of Terra's strength. Magic for Aqua, so in turn, he's all three of their counterparts...but this is either not the case or is. I see him as the hybrid of all things, the dark keyblader. One who uses Magic to its fullest, Power to its fullest, and abilities to their fullest. I can not say if I just babbled on about all that, but I believe it to be a simple reasoning that he is all their counter parts, or at least Ven's.

8. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

DS is NOT a nobody nor a heartless. They were not created AFTER Birth By Sleep which our good friend -sarcasm- Xehanort did. He created the heartless. DS is NOT Fake Ansem[Xehanort's heartless] how is that even possible? Xehanort's heartless [Fake Ansem] is as tall as DS and he wasnt born till Xehanort came and he came AFTER BBS. So no DS is not Xehanort's heartless.

9. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I never said he was a heartless, just saying. And of course, you have him in your sig. BTW, I see it nowhere near seeing the suit the same as the one in KH1...it almost looks the same, but it's not. Therefore, all I can say is that he isn't a nobody or heartless, but neither a human being either...it's pretty much hard to see what he is anyway...we'll just have to wait and see.

10. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh I apologize for my mistake. I think DS is maybe an alter ego of someone. Terra perhaps? Who knows? We are not sure if he is a man or not. What in my sig says is false.

"That man is a monster infused with darkness" -yes I have DS in that pic where it says that but I'm not sure if Master Xehanort was even talking about DS at ALL in that scene. Maybe he was saying to DS in a way like "Listen Ven is a monster infused with darkness" since he has done something to Ven's heart as Terra said in another scene "Tell me Xehanort..what have you done to HIS [he might have referred to Ven as "he"]heart?!" And he wanted DS to do the dirty work for him. Who knows? Maybe it was a trick to lure Ven into a trap. Since he is a "Xehanort" and you know that "Xehanort's" always sound convicing. Take Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas for example :-)

11. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I agree, who else would he be talking about mostly?

12. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

Ven. He might have been referring to "Ven is a monster infused with darkness" since he has done something to Ven's heart as Terra said in another scene "Tell me Xehanort..what have you done to HIS [he might have referred to Ven as "he"]heart?!"

13. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

I have a theory.
    In a wiki I saw it said the disspareance of Master Xehanort and his apprentice was caused by Malificent. This would make since due to her I think revealing she used to rule Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden and later as punishment for making them dissapear she was dethrond by her saying to Pete, "They bit the hand that fed." I read this in the Manga, I believe. I believe Malicifent took the Master and gave the darkness inside of him to another, his apprentice. Making the Master a pure being of light/soul.

"Already that man is a monster infused with darkness."
    I belive that is Master Xehanort saying that he is ashamed that his apprentice has already given into the darkness that was once Master Xehanort's since he was infused with it. This is supported by the apprentice wearing the clothes Riku wore while using darkness and being possesed by it so it is possibbly hinting that the apprentice himself is possesed with darkness.

"Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade."
    I think Master Xehanort is saying that nether he or is apprentice is fit to wield a keyblade since they have both given into darkness during some time during their life.

Perhaps after the Blue Kingdom Hearts the apprentice posseses Terra hinting to Terra's yellow eyes. He might just rejoin with his master and his master becomes over controlled with darkness. If Xehanort can posses Riku then the apprentice might be able to do the same.

I believe that whoever the apprentice possesed became the Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts and Xemnas of Kingdom Hearts II. Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts I can call upon a Pure Heartless he calls "Guard." This helps supports this part of the theory by the apprentice being able to split in two. When Xehanort split into two (Heartless and Nobody) perhaps the part of the apprentice that was inside of him split in two as well. The darkness forming "Guard," and the nothingness/body creating the Xemnas clone we see in the final battle.