Birth by Sleep Xehanorts apprentice?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by KingCrazy, Sep 10, 2009.

?

Who is Xehanorts apprentice?

1. A heartless

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  2. A nobody

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Riku

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. A new character

20 vote(s)
    54.1%
  5. Other (specify)

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

I just can't wait till the game comes out so all these stupid theories can be put to rest. Unless someone happens to be right, then we will never hear the end of it. Like, I had a theory about Xion that was 90% right, you don't hear me bragging about it.

2. Nuff' Said Banned

Even made Dark Soldier because he's said to have an interest in hearts. Looka t my recent theory and you'll see. It explains the unxplained

3. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Wtf? This has nothing to do with this thread and is just post winning.

On-topic: Has the Dark Soldier actually talked yet?

4. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

If dark soilder talked and assuming it is someone we know from a previous game (future in the timeline) it would just easily give away his identity so i think nomura will probably keep his voice secret fro a while and we may never hear his voice. might just get his helmet broken like ven in the fm+ secret ending

5. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Maybe when Leon said that "The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade" he meant respect. Sort of like how the Jews fear of God isn't, "OMG HE KILL US IF WE DON'T WORSHIP" but more like, "God is so much greater than we are. We should show him the respect we would show to a great king."

6. The Fuk? Dead

I doubt he's Riku. My guess would be a new character, not heartless or nobody.

7. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

Terra or a new guy.

It could've been Xion too.

If she was trained in the ways of a keyblade, AND darkness, it'd all fit.

8. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Not the best example lol
    Jews don't seek out God trying to kill him. If the heartless respected him they would leave him be.
    As of the TGS he has.
    MW=DS
    His voice is said not to very manly, but sound as if he's young.

9. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

I'm sorry can u show a pic of the MW..... or is it jsut the DS....

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

It's just DS (Dark Soldier)

11. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I voted other, I think he's an unbirth.....

12. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

i think hes a repica of terra because in a close up of him in a video you can see a brown bit through the helmet also the similarity between repliku and his clothes.
    but the clothes could just be a thing terra remembered if he became xehanort

13. trulove13 Destiny Islands Resident

Twilight, Somewhere inbetween Light and Darkness
    IDK, i just think it's Braig mainly because he is too secretive and enformed to be a Minor Character, i do hope it's him though, that'd be awesome!!

14. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

It is said that he has a bigger role in this game. I dunno about him being ds tho..

15. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

Xehanort could also be planning to try and use young Sora or Riku as his apprentice.

I never thought of that before. =]

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Then Xemnas would have recognized them
    Which I'm pretty sure he didn't.

Unless you're referring to MASTER Xehanort, in that case, no.
    His apprentice is shown, so is Sora and Riku, plus the apprentice looks a lot older than 5

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I really hate this theory.
    How did Braig go from using a chained Keyblade to guns?
    And don't give me that "turned to darkness" or "forgot" bullcrap.
    Nobodies aren't dark. They're in between.
    Also Nobodies keep their memories of their true selves.
    Someone stated before that Xigbar didn't use a Keyblade because he's ashamed of being evil or whatever.
    Yeah, he sure seemed like such a great guy.
    BBS takes place ten years before KH1. Radiant Garden was invaded 9 years before. Xehanort was the newest apprentice to Ansem the Wise. That would give Braig a year to study under Ansem the Wise.
    Although it's possible that DS became Braig and studied with Ansem withiin that year, I don't think it's that likely.
    Also, WilliamTheWise just stated that DS was said to have a young voice. Now as much as I love Xigbar's surfer like accent, he doesn't look young. I'll have to hear his Japanese voice though.

Not enough info on Unversed to have a solid foundation for this.

On the other hand, Unversed are said to be the essence of human life, correct? That could refer to either the heart or soul. The heart is the most likely, considering the series, so maybe they do have a Keyblade weilding capability.
    There's no exact origin on the Dark Suit. Riku got it from Xehanort's Heartless. Heartless = Darkness. So it could be possible DS has a relation to darkness without being a Heartless.
    About time we heard him. I figured he'd be young. In the secret ending, his stature made me assume he'd be around Axel's or Riku (in KH2)'s age. But in the trailers, he looked younger.

Stop calling people smartass. It makes YOU the smart ass.
    You're not trying to think, you're baselessly throwing random ideas together.
    You want to stop feeling like a "tard", do at least a little bit of research before making an assumption.

On the off-topic note of Xion, before Days was released and everyone assumed she had a connection to Aqua, I said it was highly unlikely because I doubted that would link one character from a new game to a character in another new game that is released AFTER the game she's introduced. Like the Xion = Aqua's Nobody theory. Why show the Nobody before introducing its True Self if it the True Self was the whole mystery of the character?
    Just wanted to say that all you nay-sayers back then, in your face.

18. Seraph-Six Merlin's Housekeeper

I believe DS is a new character, though he might know TAV and their Master. Perhaps int he past he did something he was ashamed to do and decided to hide his face... or he's planning revenge like AtW hid himself as "DiZ".

<^Seraph>