Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas has lightsabers?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

has anyone else ever noticed this? seriously where in the hell did he get those things? and why dont they make the right sound effects?

if he wanted to could he put them together and go darth maul on everything?

2. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

lol, I'm sorry to say, but I'm very sure I heard this a long time ago. Xemnas is a closet Star Wars fan. =)

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    in actuall fact they aren't lightsabers they just follow a similer likeness to them. Have a look at the 358/2 days wepons he has, They're called Ethernal blades and only a few look like lightsabers many look like swords with lights on them....

4. Daxa~ #stalker

The first time I saw Xemnas`s weapons,I got all mixed up and started expecting Luke Skywalker to join Sora...
    It would have made an interesting twist :3

5. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Well in KH2, he has this one attack where it looks like he's shooting a bunch of lightsaber tips.

Not exactly lightsabers,

but they were.

Just without the handle.

6. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

It's quite common in games now... Phantasy Star would be another example that uses weapons similar to lightsabers. Of course they can't use the the actual sounds or call them "lightsabers" since I'm sure Lucas Films would be all over them, but you get the idea.

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Sorry, not related but eastercat, your sig makes me laugh so much no matter how many times I watch it move.

On the note of this thread, I have to agree, the first time I saw them I thought they were lightsabers and even the Mysterious Figure in BBS, his weapons look even more like just blue lightsabers. They've even got a handle. And if I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't the MF put them together to attack you? I think he is a jedi in disguse....

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm going to be honest - I thought this was a joke thread about Star Wars. They're not lightsaber, at least, not exactly. In Kingdom Hearts, or at least on the wiki, they call them Ethereal Blades. So in a sense, yeah, they're the nyron-nyron lightsabers.

He's obviously has the alter ego of a Jedi.