Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas Stronger Than He Let On?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by N, Nov 17, 2007.

?

Is Xemnas Stronger Than He Let On?

1. Yes, he was pretty powerful.

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Depends on how you look at it.

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. Possibly.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Nope. He's easy, even in Hard mode.

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

Well, I believe he was very strong if you think about it, but Riku and Sora were also much more strong in that realm than normal too with slicing up buildings, flying through a void of space etc. These are things they normally could not do but in that place they could because I believe...of the power of their wills.

Xemnas may not have been such a 'challenge' in the end, same as Ansem in KH, but if you look at the raw scale of what they were 'doing' there, and not just what damage Sora and allies were taking, it really looks like a lot to me. In just about every FF game, the final bosses are made to not be that difficult to surpass and the same holds true in KH games. I think it's just Nomura being nice so that people can watch the secret endings and not have to really have a major effort each time to get through it so they can later watch it again, or perhaps there's some other reason, but it holds true on so many Square games on the whole. I don't think Xemnas was 'holding back' but also Sora and Riku weren't either.

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I'm going to make this short and sweet.... Xemnas is a drama queen who is weak.. yep I went there o.0

3. P Banned

Xemnas. A powerful guy. He is half of himself and constructs a second Kingdom hearts. His Other unleashes a tide of heartless on all worlds, so they are initially his strength and can be thought of as such. So when you consider it...

If there was one heartless you ever died on, or found difficult, then yes, Xemnas was hard. But for the rest of the people who spend years on the game, no he is not.

4. Luka Deafening silence

you can also think about it this way
    if you try to beat demyx or xaldin on lvl 20 it's at least possible
    but xemnas i don't think so xD >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.